Review: Mattress ETC
Absolute rip off

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Jan 6, 2013
Lies, tell you what you want to hear and do not stand behind a word of it no knowledge of products and a ripoff. Go to a reputable mattress store. I sure wish I had!
Mr Jones

Clio, MI

#2 Jan 7, 2013
Absolute rip off wrote:
Lies, tell you what you want to hear and do not stand behind a word of it no knowledge of products and a ripoff. Go to a reputable mattress store. I sure wish I had!
Try a futon to sleep on. Futons have no springs in them. Yuck! I hate springs in a mattress.

Futons consist of mostly cotton fabric; futons are firm and extremely comfortable to sleep on.
CASSIE WOOD

Stephenville, TX

#3 Oct 8, 2014
WORST DECISION EVER. I TRIED TO DO THE COMMUNITY A FAVOR BY PURCHASING FROM SMALL BUSINESS AND THIS BY FAR WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER...DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roanoke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Giant Bowie knife will stand in Texas town with... 10 hr Grifo 12
Relocating May 28 TxRealtor 2
News Severe thunderstorm watch issued for Dallas, Ta... May 28 dodo 1
News Texas Republican: Backing trans-bathrooms is th... May 27 Three Rounds 20
News Breast-feeding moms plan a nurse-ina at West Si... May 22 CMar 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 14 Jack 993
Why so many homes for sale on Bristol Street? (Jul '15) Jul '15 Anonymous 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roanoke Mortgages