Woman Shot, Killed In Roanoke Hotel Room

Woman Shot, Killed In Roanoke Hotel Room

There are 47 comments on the NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth story from May 18, 2008, titled Woman Shot, Killed In Roanoke Hotel Room. In it, NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth reports that:

Police said a woman was killed in a shooting at a Denton County hotel early Sunday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Misty

Bossier City, LA

#54 Sep 12, 2008
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I obviously have a life.....because my brother didn't get drunk, point a gun at me, shoot and kill me. Aric will eventually get what's coming to him, it's only a matter of time before he screws up again.
You act like you are perfect. People make mistakes. If no one ever died, then the world would be even more overpopulated than it already is. Sadly, many people die from accidents like this one all of the time. You can call them stupid, careless, idiotic - whatever you want. But you should know that God does not make mistakes.

Whatever God's reason was - I feel like things like this happen to open hearts to the TRUTH of God. Hopefully, Aric will turn to Him and live a better life as a result of this tragedy.

I am sure you have never broken the law. You have never exceeded the speed limit, right?? You would NOT do that because it may result in a car accident that could kill you or someone in a car that happens to be in your path. You are too smart to be careless.

I am sure you never talk or text on your cell phone while driving or eating - because you might not see a hazard in front of you. Or - you never get in a car when someone who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol. You are perfect so no one will ever hurt you and you will never hurt yourself.
Oh Really

Aubrey, TX

#55 Sep 14, 2008
Misty wrote:
<quoted text>
You act like you are perfect. People make mistakes. If no one ever died, then the world would be even more overpopulated than it already is. Sadly, many people die from accidents like this one all of the time. You can call them stupid, careless, idiotic - whatever you want. But you should know that God does not make mistakes.
Whatever God's reason was - I feel like things like this happen to open hearts to the TRUTH of God. Hopefully, Aric will turn to Him and live a better life as a result of this tragedy.
I am sure you have never broken the law. You have never exceeded the speed limit, right?? You would NOT do that because it may result in a car accident that could kill you or someone in a car that happens to be in your path. You are too smart to be careless.
I am sure you never talk or text on your cell phone while driving or eating - because you might not see a hazard in front of you. Or - you never get in a car when someone who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol. You are perfect so no one will ever hurt you and you will never hurt yourself.
So murdering your sister is a population cure huh? god does not have anything to do with this, Aric does. Unless you mean that god makes people murder innocent people, then what kind of god would that be. You are whack if that is what you believe. Killing is a sin. And who made Aric drink like there was tomorrow, god? No, Aric did. And what article are you reading, Aric wasn't speeding, texting or talking on a cell phone, stick to the real issue at hand, the one that Aric point blank picked up a loaded gun, pointed it at Kelli and shot and killed her. Later, ya murder supporter.
Yeah

United States

#56 Oct 19, 2008
Dear, "Oh Really"
You really do have a pathetic excuse of a life. I knew everyone who was involved with this. It was an accident, accidents happen. Your opinion sucks, and personally, I don't give a shit what you think.
All the family members, friends, and anyone who knew them were affected. It was tragic, and an accident. Murderer? No, Aric would never hurt a soul, and it's bad enough he's going through this. He still has friends and family who care for him, and everyone loves and misses her. It was an ACCIDENT, much like the night that your parents conceived YOU. Ignorant bastard of a human being!
Misty

Bossier City, LA

#57 Nov 4, 2008
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
So murdering your sister is a population cure huh? god does not have anything to do with this, Aric does. Unless you mean that god makes people murder innocent people, then what kind of god would that be. You are whack if that is what you believe. Killing is a sin. And who made Aric drink like there was tomorrow, god? No, Aric did. And what article are you reading, Aric wasn't speeding, texting or talking on a cell phone, stick to the real issue at hand, the one that Aric point blank picked up a loaded gun, pointed it at Kelli and shot and killed her. Later, ya murder supporter.
God has EVERYTHING to do with what happened. We were given free will to make our own decisions regarding our fate in life. Aric chose to drink and Aric chose to pick up that gun. Whatever the circumstances were at that motel pool the night Kelly was shot, she died. It was her time to die and God does not make mistakes. Aric may have been the one who shot her, but God allowed it to happen. God allows things like this to bring other people to Christ. We cannot question God. We just have to believe that His will is done in all areas of life. This is a tragedy, but there is a reason that it happened.
family1276

Monticello, AR

#58 Aug 29, 2009
anonymous2112 wrote:
I heard that this guy was a off duty cop, left his gun by the pool... not seeing this info here. Either way, sounds fishy and if he is a cop, he will walk. What nut leaves a service weapon next to a pool? sheesh, cops are dumb!
wtf is ur problem the off duty cop happens to be my uncle so all of yall talkin all this crap that yall dnt kno dnt open ur mouths
family1276

Monticello, AR

#59 Aug 29, 2009
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen you sick trouble maker Keli and Aric both are my cousins they would NEVER and I quote NEVER hurt each other. Aric is the sweetest kindest person you will ever meet and unless YOU have walked a mile in his shoes keep your damned mouth shut!!!!!!!! THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE TIME TO SLANDER AN ALREADY HARMED PERSON WHO IS DEVISTATED TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH OVER THE LOSS OF HIS SISTER AND THE MOTHER OF HIS NEICE AND NEPHEWS IS REALLY PATHETIC AND YOU ARE THE SMALLEST PERSON AND BIGGOT I HAVE EVER COMNE ACROSS IN MY LIFE STFU!!!! STICK TO YOUR OWN LIFE AND STAY THE HELL OUT OF OURS!!!!!
family1276

Monticello, AR

#60 Aug 29, 2009
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Given a not guilty by who, you? He hasn't had a court date yet. What is he gonna tell his daughter, we named you after your aunt who is dead because I was drunk, shot her and killed her? How nice. I think crack heads rate alot higher than a murderer don't you think?
YOU STUPID **** THEY DIDN'T LET THE CHARGES STAND BECAUSE THEY REALIZED THAT IT WAS AN ACCIDENT U NEED TO STFU!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roanoke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fort Worth's Marvin Electronics to close after ... (Jan '12) 12 hr mcguiretx12 6
Review: Texas Health Methodist Hospital Fort Worth Oct 17 FORT WORTH TX HOS... 1
Legalize it already. . . Oct 17 DFW NORML Member 1
GE Erie plant babies Oct 17 Northwonthewar 5
News Viral video shows suspect snatching womana s pu... Oct 16 Nissa 2
News Love, not hate, ran deep at Gay Pride Parade in... Oct 13 Dana Arnn 4
Rodeo farts smell so good! (Apr '17) Oct 11 Festus 2

Roanoke Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roanoke Mortgages