Haslet teen pleads guilty in Roanoke ...

Haslet teen pleads guilty in Roanoke woman's murder

There are 1 comment on the Star-telegram.com story from Jun 9, 2009, titled Haslet teen pleads guilty in Roanoke woman's murder. In it, Star-telegram.com reports that:

By DOMINGO RAMIREZ JR. DENTON -- A Haslet teen who earlier in the day was certified to face capital murder charges as an adult was sentenced to 60 years in prison Tuesday afternoon for the killing of his girlfriend's mother in Roanoke last fall.As part of a plea agreement with prosecutors, Paul Allen Henson Jr., 17, pleaded guilty to murder Tuesday ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-telegram.com.

Wow

Sanger, TX

#1 Jun 9, 2009
That bucktooth goon Paul Henson is going to exactly where he belongs. 60 years, that is great. In September, Jennifer Bailey the mom murderer will also be going to prison where she also belongs, I'm guessing life in prison for her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roanoke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Haltom City is seeing the high cost of pinching... (Jul '07) 9 hr Non of your busin... 4
Charles Taze Russell - 33rd Degree Freemason fo... (May '12) 9 hr KillahBanshee 7
gang stalking in dfw (Feb '16) Fri Steph 30
Kids Obstacle Challenge is Making a Muddy Splas... Mar 23 KidsObstacleChall... 1
News Texas 'affluenza' teen's lawyers seek his relea... Mar 22 JAMESEY 1
News New satellite helps track wildfires in Texas, O... Mar 21 NewPhartss 1
Why so many homes for sale on Bristol Street? (Jul '15) Jul '15 Anonymous 1

Roanoke Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roanoke Mortgages