Everett Nordby
Shyla Plummer

Coppell, TX

#1 Jun 26, 2007
Looking for any information regarding the death/suicide of Everett Nordby from Roanoke, Texas this past weekend. Please respond ASAP!!
Shyla Plummer

Coppell, TX

#2 Jun 26, 2007
Extended family of Everett Nordby wanting information regarding the death/suicide of Everett Nordby from Roanoke, TX this past weekend. Please respond ASAP!!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#3 Jun 28, 2007
I heard he went to Wisconsin (mabey the town of milwaukee) to see his Mom and that's where he shot himself with a hand gun. I play in the same pool league as Everett and I'm getting this info second hand, but let me know if you find out anything & I'll do the same. Ricky
Lisa

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jun 29, 2007
I don't have any info; I just wanted to let y'all know that I'm praying for y'all and that the situation would be resolved. I knew Everett from work at Star; I worked in the office but sometimes during a lull I would help out in shipping and he taught me how to process UPS orders and pack boxes for shipping.
Lisa

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jun 29, 2007
Ok, on the comment I just posted, why does it show that I'm from San Antonio?
I don't live there. I've just visited there. Has someone else with the same first name as me who's from San Antonio commented on this forum?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#6 Jun 29, 2007
It does the same thing for me, I don't know why it does this, but no one else with your name has used this forum. I think the location might have to do with your ISP Location (Internet Service Provider), where your service provider is based out of (at least it sounds good), but that's probably it.
Harlan Nordby

Dallas, TX

#7 Jun 30, 2007
I am Everett's brother and thank you all for your concern and prayers. Everett aphixiated himself in his car in the backyard of his home on June 21, 2007. He was found and pronounced dead on June 25, 2007. I am here from Wisconsin trying to straighten out details of all of this. It is all very shocking and overwhelming. An obituary will be in the paper soon. Not sure what paper as we need to find out where to place it. If anyone would like to talk to me, I will be at Everett's home all day today, Saturday. I am unable to post my number on this site. I will have information in the obituary if anyone would like to contact us.
It sounds like Everett had a lot of friends down here and we Thank you all for that.
Joshua Bell

Burlington, KY

#8 Jul 5, 2007
My grandfather is Alvin Jennings (former owner of Star Bible). I got to work with Everett for a summer there at Star. My prayers are with all of his family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roanoke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Texas Health Methodist Hospital Fort Worth Tue FORT WORTH TX HOS... 1
Legalize it already. . . Tue DFW NORML Member 1
GE Erie plant babies Tue Northwonthewar 5
News Viral video shows suspect snatching womana s pu... Mon Nissa 2
News Love, not hate, ran deep at Gay Pride Parade in... Oct 13 Dana Arnn 4
Rodeo farts smell so good! Oct 11 Festus 2
Are you in Pain? Hmu at 62-022-02269 for a hookup Oct 8 Orth for 1

Roanoke Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance