Roanoke Rapids stabbing victim crawls...

Roanoke Rapids stabbing victim crawls for help; man arrested

There are 1 comment on the WRAL.com story from Jan 2, 2012, titled Roanoke Rapids stabbing victim crawls for help; man arrested. In it, WRAL.com reports that:

A man wanted in connection with a stabbing at a home in Roanoke Rapids was arrested Monday morning in Virginia, the Halifax County Sheriff's Department said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WRAL.com.

joann rose

Clayton, NC

#1 Jan 17, 2012
that was hard to stomache since i know all four of these people. didnt know these people had thatt in them. they all have drug problems and they all do need serious help. they all left children behind so praying for them all. the families are going threw some hard times too. they didnt expect this either.im glad the lady is living because they really wanted her dead.thats crazy and sick and i really hope they findd jesus while they are in jail since they are going to be there for the rest of their lives. i just cant get over these people did this. and dink is just niave as hell and stupid in love. he had a good future and was really smart but he thought he was a stud and every girl wanted him. sorry jerry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roanoke Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where do black people party in littleton Aug 6 U suck 2
lol yall suck Jul '17 hes a bitch 1
Tammy nowell Jun '17 The truth 1
agree? Jun '17 Uaslut 2
what happened at the store (Nov '14) Apr '17 u dont wanna know me 2
heather patterson Apr '17 u dont wanna know me 1
Reproductions Partners Desk For Sale UK (Oct '16) Oct '16 hlhqntl 1

Roanoke Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance