Roanoke Mayor Arrested

Roanoke Mayor Arrested

There are 3 comments on the ABC 33/40 story from Jan 9, 2008, titled Roanoke Mayor Arrested. In it, ABC 33/40 reports that:

“This defendant faces serious charges that he abused his public office for personal gain, that he broke the laws he was sworn to uphold, and that he betrayed the citizens' trust”

Attorney General Troy King announced the arrest today of Roanoke Mayor Henry "Spec" Bonner on a 26-count indictment charging him with multiple alleged felonies, including numerous violations of the state ethics ... via ABC 33/40

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC 33/40.

Vince Bonner loverr

Pineville, LA

#1 Mar 25, 2008
omg!! AHHH!! no freakin' way!! like Spec's grandson is super super hott with a lot of clamations!!!!!!!X 196727216163401264023162... like i think im in love with him!!accually i know i am in love with him. I LOVE YOU VINCE BONNER!! YOU ARE SMOKIN' HOTTTT!! wooooo. haha. ok sorry this is suposed to be about Spec, but i just had to let my fellings out!! it felt good!i can't believe the hottest guy in the world's granddad got arrested!this is retarded! stupid! you peoples better release him or little mega ----- will come for you. sorry i have to remain anonymous even though i really don't want to. but seriously vince, i really love love love love ((times like thousandssss)) YOU!!! i can't wait till i see you again. o and one more thing before i go LET SPEC BE FREE!!!!!!!!!! because i am in love with his son.
p.s. vince i hope you see thiss haha! hugs and kisses.(extra kisses!!) MUAH!

Marietta, GA

#2 Sep 2, 2008
Is it true that choo choo bbq is closing?

#3 Dec 5, 2008
GOOD, His Lawyers needs to be locked up right along with him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roanoke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coley Haynes Sat WannAKnow 1
News Wadley's disputed interim police chief was arre... (Mar '08) Jul '16 LauraMc 12
looking for Lois (Feb '14) Apr '16 Clark 8
Swann (Sep '12) Jan '16 Tink 2
Up To $5,000.00 Reward (Oct '13) Jan '16 Marylynn 2
Looking (Feb '12) Oct '15 Jerry 2
BEWARE , All Smiles Dentest, Next to Verizon (Oct '11) Jul '15 Rebel Fighter 3

Roanoke Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roanoke Mortgages