BEWARE , All Smiles Dentest, Next to Verizon

Posted in the Roanoke Forum

Retired Law Enforcement

Villa Rica, GA

#1 Oct 30, 2011
I went in person 1 month ago to get the cost to Bond a chipped front tooth....I was given a price of $182.50....It took me a month to save up the money and my appt there was last thursday.
I showed up for my appt on time. Sat in dentist chair and a dental asst asked me why I was there? I explained the facts, I came in got a quote and just wanted my front chipped tooth bonded and It took me a month to save up the money, no insurance. She wanted to do x-rays, I refused and said, "I just want my front tooth bonded, She went out in hall way, I heard her talking to dentist...Dentest came in, I told him same thing, just wanted mt front tooth bonded, he looked at my tooth, total time 3 mins, left room. About 3 mins later another dental asst came in telling me that dentist can fix my tooth but it will cost $213.00. I said I don't have it, I live on $800.00 a month and was told a price of $182.50 a month ago. She replyed, "Thats not including office visit"
Long story short, I refused services, walked out....2 days later I received a BILL from this dentist for office visit. NO WAY!! all in Randolph County Alabama BEWARE of this dentist, "Money Hungary"
Wary

Erin, TN

#2 May 18, 2014
Yes, most places are like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roanoke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UPDATE: Man Arrested in Deadly Lawrence County ... (Jul '10) Jan '15 Eve 4
Amberlynne Rohrs Jan '15 RollTide12 1
ReVonda Bowen Story (May '06) Nov '14 There-in-1994 24
looking for Lois (Feb '14) Sep '14 Christian 3
News Wadley's disputed interim police chief was arre... (Mar '08) Mar '14 bigun 8
Up To $5,000.00 Reward (Oct '13) Oct '13 Billy Howard 1
Swann (Sep '12) Sep '12 Curious 1
More from around the web

Roanoke People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]