Anyone know who drives an extended ch...

Anyone know who drives an extended chevorlet truck with license plates 487 WZQ?

Posted in the Roan Mountain Forum

143 beech bottom nc

Nashville, TN

#1 Sep 19, 2011
Look when I see this truck out and I can catch him somewhere, Im going to slap that assholes right in the mouth!!!! I was driving in Hampton before you get to gap creek and I passed this truck and obviously it pissed him off because he just about bought me that day. Well he decides hes going to pass me back and when he did this he swerved at the passenger door where my 13 yr old daughter was sitting. Let's just say hes going to have bad day when I see him!!! I havent forgot and will not forget what he done. Cant wait to see him when I do finally confront him he will know exactly what the slap was for.
STFU

Columbia, SC

#2 Sep 29, 2011
I see people like that all the time. Funny story: a jerk done that to me and was yelling and acting stupid on the same road. A mile later I pass him on the side of the road as the state trooper was approaching hid window. I beeped and waved.
what

Banner Elk, NC

#3 Sep 29, 2011
wAS THE TRUCK GREEN.
shut up the hell up

Johnson City, TN

#4 Sep 29, 2011
i would beat your damn face in since your acting like a big bad ass so what your back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roan Mountain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
topix's KING 333 9 hr king333 1
Great Service at Bob's 18 hr king333 15
LBGT Community in Roan 18 hr king333 11
Robby Byrd 19 hr Concern citzen 3
Little Clawson girl Sun Facts 1
Fallon Sun For Sure 4
Cheap place to get a load of gravel delivered a... May 1 bdvfm 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roan Mountain Mortgages