for those who heard rumors there not true

Posted in the Roan Mountain Forum

Anonymous

Johnson City, TN

#1 Feb 24, 2013
i just wanted to clarify to those who heard anything about me and that brittany arnett girl at the redi mart, that they are mostly+ false. i dont like to speak ill of many people but i feel that her and some other ppl working there where very dishonest. she has changed so much since i knew her in high school from that girl i use to know. just some advice to people plz on any situation make sure to get both sides before going off or adding to any thing u hear. its not pleasant to hear a father angry at u for something u where totally clueless about until u hear it from some man on a phone. i was totally open about the situation never shady and never did any such stocking so plz to those who heard this be at ease i have a number she wrote herself to any doubters. sorry for the late post but i just needed to get this out there for those who may of not known. if u have any concerns or questions post and ill get back to u ty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roan Mountain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda odem singleton 9 hr Watching From Beh... 1
yankee (May '14) 12 hr leyroy brown 18
sabrina bowman 12 hr leyroy brown 3
baby daddy Sun texas pete 2
Robin Boone Apr 25 curious 3
Bad work at Hampton small engine repair Apr 25 taters and onions 2
julians auto center Apr 24 freddie 3
More from around the web

Roan Mountain People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE