my husband is a drunken SOB

Posted in the Roan Mountain Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Boozers Wife

Glastonbury, CT

#1 Feb 25, 2013
My husband does nothing but sit on his ass in front of TV and drink. He thinks because he only drinks beer it's not a problem but he can drink like 4 sixpacks in a day. Sometimes more. He ruined his health so bad he's now on disability. He's so lazy! And he's crabby and foul mouthed. We can only afford one car and he complains that he has to get up to drive me to work when he needs the car. I live 2 miles from work. 5 minutes of his time and he's back sitting on his ass but yet he complains. Really all he does is complain. Nothing is ever good enough for this [email protected]@rd. The house is never clean enough. there's too much laundry piling up. The neighborhood stinks. The car doesn't move fast enough. Complain complain complain all day! All this drunken SOB has to do is sit on his lazy ass watching TV and waiting for his check and he thinks he's got it so dang bad. And then he has the nerve to put down any neighbors who don't work.

Seriously I fantasize about him ending up in a nursing home so I can visit with him and then go back home to a nice peaceful house.

Why do men love booze so damn much?
The question is

Kingston, TN

#2 Feb 25, 2013
Why do you put up with it? If you have kids, he cant take your only car from what I was told. If you work then why do you need him? No one can change your life but you....with Gods help.:)
the truth will stand

Mountain City, TN

#3 Feb 25, 2013
The question is wrote:
Why do you put up with it? If you have kids, he cant take your only car from what I was told. If you work then why do you need him? No one can change your life but you....with Gods help.:)
its that big worm between his legs that keeps her there,its all he has got to offer , and she likes it......
Countrygirl

Johnson City, TN

#4 Feb 25, 2013
the truth will stand wrote:
<quoted text>its that big worm between his legs that keeps her there,its all he has got to offer , and she likes it......
you are such a smartass idiot
my opinion

Morganton, NC

#5 Feb 25, 2013
You should LEAVE. If he isn't helping out and is as shitty as you say pack your bags and get out of there! See if his check is enough to pay all the bills and buy his booze.
yoyo

Tampa, FL

#6 Feb 25, 2013
So agree with my opinion, LEAVE HIM
A Boozers XWife

Johnson City, TN

#7 Feb 26, 2013
Boozers Wife wrote:
My husband does nothing but sit on his ass in front of TV and drink. He thinks because he only drinks beer it's not a problem but he can drink like 4 sixpacks in a day. Sometimes more. He ruined his health so bad he's now on disability. He's so lazy! And he's crabby and foul mouthed. We can only afford one car and he complains that he has to get up to drive me to work when he needs the car. I live 2 miles from work. 5 minutes of his time and he's back sitting on his ass but yet he complains. Really all he does is complain. Nothing is ever good enough for this [email protected]@rd. The house is never clean enough. there's too much laundry piling up. The neighborhood stinks. The car doesn't move fast enough. Complain complain complain all day! All this drunken SOB has to do is sit on his lazy ass watching TV and waiting for his check and he thinks he's got it so dang bad. And then he has the nerve to put down any neighbors who don't work.
Seriously I fantasize about him ending up in a nursing home so I can visit with him and then go back home to a nice peaceful house.
It seems most of them are that way nowadays. There was a time when the man earned a living by the sweat of his brow and the woman stayed home, pregnant,barefoot and canned peaches. After equal rights the woman earns a living while the man sits home, looking pregnant, barefoot and drinking peach brandy.
Boozers Wife

Glastonbury, CT

#8 Feb 26, 2013
The question is wrote:
I have one daughter in her teens. I've started looking for a place just the two of us can move into. Thank you.
Boozers Wife

Glastonbury, CT

#9 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>its that big worm between his legs that keeps her there,its all he has got to offer , and she likes it......
He's ruined his health so much his "worm" is half dead.

He drank himself into bad health and the taxpayers now pay for him to sit home.
Boozers Wife

Glastonbury, CT

#10 Feb 26, 2013
A Boozers XWife wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems most of them are that way nowadays. There was a time when the man earned a living by the sweat of his brow and the woman stayed home, pregnant,barefoot and canned peaches. After equal rights the woman earns a living while the man sits home, looking pregnant, barefoot and drinking peach brandy.
LOL!!

You're right though. Seems like men used to have more pride.
the truth will stand

Mountain City, TN

#11 Feb 26, 2013
Countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
you are such a smartass idiot
no worse than you"countryturd"
Countrygirl

Johnson City, TN

#12 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text> no worse than you"countryturd"
LOL and even more proof that you are a "DUMBASS IDIOT"
concerned

United States

#14 Feb 26, 2013
Put it in gods hands he is the only one who can help you with the answer. Not these people with the stupid comments just keep faith and pray topic's is not a place for answer just a place for people to gossip and show their ignorance I will pray for you god bless.
the truth will stand

Mountain City, TN

#15 Feb 26, 2013
concerned wrote:
Put it in gods hands he is the only one who can help you with the answer. Not these people with the stupid comments just keep faith and pray topic's is not a place for answer just a place for people to gossip and show their ignorance I will pray for you god bless.
while your at it pray for countrygirl she needs help also....
the truth will stand

Mountain City, TN

#16 Feb 26, 2013
Boozers Wife wrote:
did you ever stop to think maybe he has to get all boozed up to put up with you,i dont know if its true or not just saying.
BufordJenkins

Johnson City, TN

#17 Feb 26, 2013
Why the hell is he on disability?
Sick of you

Maiden, NC

#18 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>did you ever stop to think maybe he has to get all boozed up to put up with you,i dont know if its true or not just saying.
aahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!You always have something sarcastic to post on every single thread. I don't even know who you are, but I think I dislike you.
Jeff Ozborne

United States

#19 Feb 26, 2013
I can't believe my wife got on here and talked that way about me!!!!! I'm hurt.
Boozers Wife

Glastonbury, CT

#20 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>did you ever stop to think maybe he has to get all boozed up to put up with you,i dont know if its true or not just saying.
Sure, it must be really rough on him putting up with me going off to work everyday and then coming home to cook his suppers. The poor baby, that would drive any man to drink.
Boozers Wife

Glastonbury, CT

#21 Mar 2, 2013
BufordJenkins wrote:
Why the hell is he on disability?
I said he ruined his health from all the drinking. He has heart failure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roan Mountain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brandon h s ma (Jun '10) 1 hr Deebo 9
Audra Whisenhunt Tue Dr Xavier 3
Barbara moffetts Oct 15 craig 3
Walter Vines Oct 14 Fallen 8
yankee (May '14) Oct 13 Wendall Bucahannan 25
Matt Whitehead (Jul '15) Oct 13 Hotrod 5
Heather hughes Oct 12 Big tom 17

Roan Mountain Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance