WatchOut

Elizabethton, TN

#1 Jun 8, 2011
Everyone be on you guard!! Timmy Ingram is narking on everyone he can!!
miller time

Johnson City, TN

#2 Jun 8, 2011
Do you think he narked on Brian. I heard he got busted today and a few more people! Did you hear about that?
WatchOut

Elizabethton, TN

#3 Jun 8, 2011
Brian who??
IMHO

Lenoir, NC

#4 Jun 8, 2011
Just a thought but.....have you ever, even once in your life, thought that if you didn't break the law, there would be nothing to narc on. In other words, if you don't do anything wrong, there would be nothing to tell. Your life would be so much simpler, you would have much less worry and maybe, just maybe, you wouldn't NEED to use drugs. Why not try living straight for the next six months and see how that works out? I guarantee you will be much happier.
ReAlLy

Elizabethton, TN

#5 Jun 9, 2011
How about this....I'm not on drugs nor have I ever been!!! Unfortantly I do have friends & family that are and I feel the need to warn them!!! Maybe they don't need the drug but they also don't need someone like you judging them and telling them what they need!!! I see that you live half way across the U.S. so why don't you keep you remarks to your own business???
you are wrong

Lewisburg, WV

#6 Jun 9, 2011
ReAlLy wrote:
How about this....I'm not on drugs nor have I ever been!!! Unfortantly I do have friends & family that are and I feel the need to warn them!!! Maybe they don't need the drug but they also don't need someone like you judging them and telling them what they need!!! I see that you live half way across the U.S. so why don't you keep you remarks to your own business???
i don't use drugs either, but i don't agree with you. by giving them a warning you are just enabling their drug use. either you are for it or against it, you can't have it both ways. also, you must not understand a whole lot about IP addresses. if you are on charter internet, it shows an address of st. louis. it used to show boone, but has changed for some reason. i'm sure this won't show up as being sent from roan mountain, but it is. i have a whole lot of family members and friends who have been affected by drug use, including being incarcerated. i spent years trying to "protect" them, but i now believe the best thing i could do for them is to tell it like it is. throw the drugs down before you throw your life away. the way things are going, it won't be long til half of roan mountain is in prison for meth. when people think they are hurting no one but themselves, they are very wrong. parents, children, spouses and friends lives are torn apart, all because of the weaknesses shown by those abusing drugs. no amount of talking, begging or crying can stop some of these people. it may take time in prison to do so. i sure hope not for everyone involved, but the situation is becoming hopeless. instead of enabling their use by warning them the narcs are telling on them, let's try to get it stopped so there is nothing to tell.
advice

Lenoir, NC

#7 Jun 9, 2011
you are wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't use drugs either, but i don't agree with you. by giving them a warning you are just enabling their drug use. either you are for it or against it, you can't have it both ways. also, you must not understand a whole lot about IP addresses. if you are on charter internet, it shows an address of st. louis. it used to show boone, but has changed for some reason. i'm sure this won't show up as being sent from roan mountain, but it is. i have a whole lot of family members and friends who have been affected by drug use, including being incarcerated. i spent years trying to "protect" them, but i now believe the best thing i could do for them is to tell it like it is. throw the drugs down before you throw your life away. the way things are going, it won't be long til half of roan mountain is in prison for meth. when people think they are hurting no one but themselves, they are very wrong. parents, children, spouses and friends lives are torn apart, all because of the weaknesses shown by those abusing drugs. no amount of talking, begging or crying can stop some of these people. it may take time in prison to do so. i sure hope not for everyone involved, but the situation is becoming hopeless. instead of enabling their use by warning them the narcs are telling on them, let's try to get it stopped so there is nothing to tell.
You are right! It will only be a matter of time before the family member gets caught regardless if he/she is narced on. This is just a rumor forum. I cant believe people try to ruin others people's lives by posting trash like "so and so" is a narc. Who cares at least the narc is getting drugs off our streets!!
alfro queen

Banner Elk, NC

#8 Jun 12, 2011
I love to narc on people and then point the finger at someone else...it's my job.
ReAlLy

Elizabethton, TN

#9 Jun 18, 2011
Seriously Alfro Queen!!!
Alfro Queen

Spruce Pine, NC

#10 Aug 8, 2011
I am serious...I hang with you losers, pretend to like you and your lifestyle. I kiss and tell. Twenty five dollars per name, then fifty if you are arested, one hundred, when you are convicted!Life is good! keep on making, taking, selling, keeps me a good living. I listen to your conversations, I watch you, I have an excellent memory and my looks help me out...often.
what

Banner Elk, NC

#11 Aug 9, 2011
Alfro Queen wrote:
I am serious...I hang with you losers, pretend to like you and your lifestyle. I kiss and tell. Twenty five dollars per name, then fifty if you are arested, one hundred, when you are convicted!Life is good! keep on making, taking, selling, keeps me a good living. I listen to your conversations, I watch you, I have an excellent memory and my looks help me out...often.
Afro Queen AKA Brook??
lmao

Johnson City, TN

#12 Aug 11, 2011
alfro queen...dont you mean aka STD girl....she gets around...nasty ass
just me

Lincolnton, NC

#13 Aug 25, 2011
alfro queen wrote:
I love to narc on people and then point the finger at someone else...it's my job.
whats sad is you are probably telling the truth/ you r sad
just me

Lincolnton, NC

#14 Aug 25, 2011
oh, Alfro queen. u should keep up with ur ip address. lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roan Mountain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jamin Blackwell!!!!!! (Jul '10) 21 hr where 7
tarah johnson Fri curious of her 1
Allison Troutman-Hill (Feb '15) Aug 25 BIG D 19
Christie potter Aug 24 Taper 4
News Snowy roads make it difficult for Carter County... Aug 22 Mark 1
Bobs Dairyland Aug 20 Really 1
Bloomingdale moving to Carter County Aug 20 Phennis Dillips 1

Roan Mountain Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance