Jonesborough, TN

#24 Feb 24, 2012
yee haw wrote:
<quoted text>poser
really wtf
l

Jonesborough, TN

#25 Feb 24, 2012
he is a great guy with alotta heart! half you guys probably have never said two words to him in your whole life. so really, dont judge a book by its cover!!
lmao

United States

#26 Mar 10, 2012
I agree 100% with you haha. He does try to act like a holy roller, all his family does. But he is just as bad as the rest. He has been around the block and back and does sin like the rest, but likes to lie about everything.. he thinks he is some hot shot, but he's not. I wouldn't have a problem with him if he could stop acting perfect.
rmer

United States

#27 Apr 14, 2012
I do know he has a sexy lil sis sarah honetcutt.....she has the best a@@ I've ever had. She's a hardcore freak in bed
ya boy

Mountain City, TN

#28 Jun 11, 2012
He is a child molester he hits on 12 year old little girls like Davi Heaton!
hah

Jonesborough, TN

#29 Jul 2, 2012
ya boy wrote:
He is a child molester he hits on 12 year old little girls like Davi Heaton!
No he doesn't! I know both of them what a lie...
Bart

Napoleon, OH

#30 Jul 2, 2012
come on stop this as a gay man this is just stupid
Stacy Honeycutt

Columbia, SC

#31 Jul 11, 2012
Yeah this is really Stacy. Some or all of you ppl may know me,but then again you may not. Everyone does have their own opinion,that is what makes this country what it is. Freedom of speech and all that. Do I proclaim to be a preacher anymore.? No I do not. I once thought I was supposed to be but after much thinking and stuff,I am not, so I do know that I will be judged one day in the end.. by God, I really don't care if others judge me bc like I said everyone has their own opinion. Do I hit on and sleep with underage girls,no I do not. I mean I have done some pretty dumb and careless things in my life but that is not one them. If u wanna laugh at how I walk,that's fine,glad I am able to make u laugh.better me than someone who really can't help how they are. Thanks to those of you who have been saying good things about me,like how I was a good ball player in hs,how I am a good ref..which I willl be doing again this year,can't wait to see the haters,get rowdy and scream at me,just makes me call even tighter games,and hey guess what I have the authority to throw u out of games and make it to where u can't watch ur kid play ball,they would probably play better without u there anyway,as far as coaching goes,thanks to the parents who let me coach ur lill one. To the girl who said I was hot,thanks.. but whoever said that about my sisterm u better hope I don't figure out who are bc I promise u won't like what happens to you. I am who I am, I love one girl with all my heart,I work my butt off,and soon I am gonna be a nurse. So the ppl talkin trash,remember that if I ever have to take care of you,when u need me I will be there helping you. Now what you got to say
Stacy Honeycutt

United States

#32 Jul 12, 2012
Amanda Ward wrote:
He is helping coach my son's basketball team and from what I've seen he has been nothing but good to all of the kids. My son has never played basketball before and he tries to help in every way.
thanks amanda. I loved coaching dev. He was a beast. Had a lot of fun
Stacy Honeycutt

United States

#33 Jul 12, 2012
rmer wrote:
I do know he has a sexy lil sis sarah honetcutt.....she has the best a@@ I've ever had. She's a hardcore freak in bed
hey idk who u are but I gaurentee you woulldnt say that to my face, ur probablly some loser my sister wouldn't give the time of day. Wanna do something bout it all u gotta do is say when and where, and u will wake up not knowing what happened. That's not a threat its a promise
rmer

Morganton, NC

#34 Jul 14, 2012
Internet threat shitbird? lol
Stacy Honeycutt

Charlotte, NC

#36 Jul 17, 2012
lmao wrote:
i cant really say anything about stacy but dude your sister does get around heck we all know it.
my sister is a good girl. ur also probably just another guy who she won't date, tell u like I told the other dude, I gaurentee u wouldn't say it to my face bc the consequences for ya suck..not a threat its a promise
lmao

United States

#37 Jul 17, 2012
I didn't have to date her. She gave me and my buddies what we wanted i have the pics to prove it.
deez nutsss

Salisbury, NC

#38 Jul 18, 2012
Sarah honeycutt is a hardcore freak in bed. She likes it anyway u will give it and she takes it like a champ. Very good. And very sexy. Too bad u won't ever look like that stacey. Dumbass
chilli

Boiling Springs, SC

#39 Jul 18, 2012
Ya she sent me pics of her WHOLE HAND in her p u s s. Wat good girl does that? I even made a bet wit my friends I cld have sex wit her for 20 bucks and I did. The whole family likes to act so good and perfect but they aren't. stacy probably made this up bcuz he has no life
Santiago

Johnson City, TN

#40 Jul 18, 2012
So this thread has went from bashing Stacy to talking about his sister can no one just mind their own business. No ones perfect and everyone makes mistakes bashing some one while remaining hidden behind a screen name is not the way to go about it. If you have a problem with something Stacy does and it pertains to you then talk to him about it. Don't be a coward and slander him for everyone to know the beef you have with him. Stacy isn't the only roan mountain man to make mistakes all of is do. If you can ever find someone who hasn't Then you've also found the best scam artist on the world.
omg

Jonesborough, TN

#41 Jul 18, 2012
This is terrible. why would you ppl get on here and say such terrible things. sarah has always been so sweet an stacey is a good guy. go pick on someone else
yolo

Linden, NJ

#42 Jul 19, 2012
She's a S L U T and he sleeps with whatever he can

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roan Mountain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Football Players in Hampton History? (Oct '15) Sun Creeker 28
Allison Troutman-Hill (Feb '15) Sun Jesse 20
Jamin Blackwell!!!!!! (Jul '10) Aug 26 where 7
tarah johnson Aug 26 curious of her 1
Christie potter Aug 24 Taper 4
News Snowy roads make it difficult for Carter County... Aug 22 Mark 1
Bobs Dairyland Aug 20 Really 1

Roan Mountain Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance