Theft over a 1000.00

Posted in the Roan Mountain Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of70
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ole gene

Newland, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 25, 2012
 
GeGe wrote:
i hate to see this stuff happening.... a mother of 4 kids stealin and settin a great example... thank god they have there father and his side of family to help out and show the kids the right path.... Even the grandmother fredia lies and steals ... ithought she would teach them better .Leeann i hope u see whatyou have done and prayyou learn your lesson
you people like to get on here and pray so much,then badmouth someone give me a break, you hypocrite,pray for yourself.
big momma

Banner Elk, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 25, 2012
 
why can't u ppl give it a rest!! u ppl have probably have done something ur not proud of and keep it hid no one is perfect! If u don't like her tell her to her face. If shes guilty she will get hers. You don't no her problems. No one is perfect.All ur doing is hurtin her family!!!!!!
haha

Banner Elk, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Nov 25, 2012
 
It's KC who keeps on getting on here and making different poster names, how pathetic is she?
New Gene

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Nov 29, 2012
 
i am sure the meant to say the 20th of nov. was her court date accourding to the website . But she will be indicted in jan. Its sad people dont see her for who she really is a thief is all.... but life goes on and no jealous of a woman who steals and robs a bank and has 4 kids she should have been thinkin about is whats sad..... The kids are well taken care of now and dont have to worry even if there mom gets jail time they got there father and his family thats helping now. Ask thomas guinn is she is a good person ole gene her 3rd kid is by him ... i am sure you will get an ear full and by his family too . Also ask The family of hers ... Her brother dont even like her cause of her lies and thievieng.... Life sux make better choices is all i can say .Yes we will pray for u and her good luck
ole gene

Newland, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Dec 8, 2012
 
New Gene wrote:
i am sure the meant to say the 20th of nov. was her court date accourding to the website . But she will be indicted in jan. Its sad people dont see her for who she really is a thief is all.... but life goes on and no jealous of a woman who steals and robs a bank and has 4 kids she should have been thinkin about is whats sad..... The kids are well taken care of now and dont have to worry even if there mom gets jail time they got there father and his family thats helping now. Ask thomas guinn is she is a good person ole gene her 3rd kid is by him ... i am sure you will get an ear full and by his family too . Also ask The family of hers ... Her brother dont even like her cause of her lies and thievieng.... Life sux make better choices is all i can say .Yes we will pray for u and her good luck
i dont even know this girl creep,but anyhow if the father and kids are doing well,then whats it your business to get on here and bash her,as far as i am concerned im not,you shouldnt be either, any of you ,new gene your no better than she is getting on here and telling lies about a 3rd kid being mine,like i said i dont even know this person but i do know new gene your a liar and a hypocrite,wanting to pray for her after you just bashed her name and lied you better be praying for yourself first.
winnie the pooh

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Dec 8, 2012
 
ole gene wrote:
<quoted text>i dont even know this girl creep,but anyhow if the father and kids are doing well,then whats it your business to get on here and bash her,as far as i am concerned im not,you shouldnt be either, any of you ,new gene your no better than she is getting on here and telling lies about a 3rd kid being mine,like i said i dont even know this person but i do know new gene your a liar and a hypocrite,wanting to pray for her after you just bashed her name and lied you better be praying for yourself first.
wasnt saying u was the father duh .... unless u are thomas guinn ....He is the father of her third kid and the other 3 kids have 2 other fathers 4 kids the dads . Not bashin her just wantin people to realize she is tryin to pull shit over there eyes hellooooooo
allaboutnothing

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jan 18, 2013
 
Carter County News Update wrote:
Today Mrs.Osbornes Court date was bound over to Jan.18th 2013.She will be RE:indicted then.
what happened in court today?
ole gene

Banner Elk, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jan 18, 2013
 
allaboutnothing wrote:
<quoted text>
what happened in court today?
you bunch of nosy assed people make me so sick i could puke right on you allaboutnothing.
allaboutnothing

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jan 18, 2013
 
allaboutnothing wrote:
<quoted text>
what happened in court today?
March 14th 2013, Stacy Street Attorney
ole gene

Banner Elk, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jan 18, 2013
 
allaboutnothing wrote:
<quoted text>
what happened in court today?
why are you on here asking a question then in your last comment more or less answered yourself?
allaboutnothing

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jan 18, 2013
 
ole gene wrote:
<quoted text>why are you on here asking a question then in your last comment more or less answered yourself?
Found on CC Dockets, did not know the docket/cases are online now.
Highway2Hell

Newland, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jan 18, 2013
 
allaboutnothing wrote:
<quoted text>
Found on CC Dockets, did not know the docket/cases are online now.
What is the online link?
allaboutnothing

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jan 18, 2013
 
Highway2Hell wrote:
<quoted text> What is the online link?
cartercountycircuitcourt.com
allaboutnothing

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jan 18, 2013
 
allaboutnothing wrote:
I googled court dockets carter county tn, then I went to
Carter County Circuit Court Clerk
General Session Dockets; Circuit Criminal Dockets; Jury Info; John Paul Mathes.... Welcome to the online home of Carter County Tennessee Circuit Court Clerk.
cartercountycircuitcourt.com - Cached

I am not good at the specific links and all, but this shows for a year, criminal and general sessions, hope this works for you.
Highway2Hell

Newland, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jan 19, 2013
 
Thanks
winnie the pooh

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jan 20, 2013
 
well guess we will all have to see what happens. It does say true bill on it and thatmeans she will more or less have a jury trial. Now tell me how many times anyone has seen a bank loose the case? Hardely ever lol. Ihope thy see her as a thief and robber who did sat and plan all this out and we all know it . She admitted to doin it plain and simple proof is in the puddin
JUJU BEAN

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Jan 27, 2013
 
So the new court date is march 14th .... anyone hears anything let us all know lol cant wait to see how this one pans out
hardrock

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Feb 25, 2013
 
well i saw ms mckinney or whatever her name is in walmart had no clue she had 500 kids. lol well if she robbed the bank make the bitch pay .. it is life and you pay you play ...whens the court date and what did she do exactly?
winnie the pooh

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Mar 9, 2013
 
The court date is this thur. maybe for once she will be under the jail and her mama cant save her this time. So tired of her lies i mean she even wiped her new husband bank account clean and goes on trip to pigeon forge with the money she stold sad and pathetic and her fried isnt much better datin the poor son of the new hubby ... bless his heart he needs to run to her family is nuts like she is and leeann .Good luck and may justice be served
Tinker bell

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Apr 17, 2013
 
well crazy leeann goesto court 2ar april 18 th hope u rot u thieving ho.she is suppose to pled guilty or not hmmmm wonder which it will be

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of70
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Roan Mountain Discussions

Search the Roan Mountain Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 28 min NTMD8OR 138,379
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 9 hr BOB 8,588
no pam for comish 11 hr honest 1
Josh Hicks 13 hr whatcha say 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Tue Inthefield 8,866
bi racial children (Feb '13) Jul 7 Louis Cypher 48
CCSD investigating homicide in Roan Mountain Jul 7 rm man 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Roan Mountain Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Roan Mountain People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Roan Mountain News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Roan Mountain
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••