First Prev
of 2
Next Last
looking

United States

#1 Oct 2, 2011
looking for a good professional tattoo artist roan mtn area.
Eboy

Nashville, TN

#2 Oct 31, 2011
Jason jones lives in Hampton. He's awesome
flying high

Bluff City, TN

#3 Aug 27, 2012
got one
looking

Spruce Pine, NC

#4 Sep 7, 2012
looked at jason jones facebook pics not to good
looking

Spruce Pine, NC

#5 Sep 7, 2012
tyler at ink revolution studios
tattooreak

United States

#6 Sep 8, 2012
Jason Jones can't stay off the drugs long enough to do a good job. He goes in way to deep.
God Fearing

Burnsville, NC

#7 Sep 9, 2012
Any decent woman would make her body up is a loose woman! The body is a wholly temple that belongs to god! Why a woman who would defile it this way would do just about anything! She is on a highway to h@ll!
JMO

United States

#8 Sep 9, 2012
God Fearing wrote:
Any decent woman would make her body up is a loose woman! The body is a wholly temple that belongs to god! Why a woman who would defile it this way would do just about anything! She is on a highway to h@ll!
My goodness! "Judge not least ye be judged."

Your statement is the type of stuff that turns people away from God. Only God's judgement matters.
under and over it

Kingsport, TN

#9 Sep 9, 2012
"God Fearing" also needs to learn how to spell! It is spelled holy instead of wholly. By the way, its my type of woman.
GET A LIFE

Jonesborough, TN

#10 Sep 9, 2012
God Fearing wrote:
Our body is just a shell our soul is inside...a tatto is only skin deep
READ YOUR BIBLE

Mountain City, TN

#11 Sep 10, 2012
GET A LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>
Our body is just a shell our soul is inside...a tatto is only skin deep
LEVITICUS:CHAPTER 19: 28TH VERSE:YE SHALL NOT MAKE ANY CUTTINGS IN YOUR FLESH FOR THE DEAD NOR PRINT ANY MARKS(TATTOO'S) UPON YOU:I AM THE LORD.
God Fearing

Burnsville, NC

#12 Sep 10, 2012
READ YOUR BIBLE wrote:
<quoted text>LEVITICUS:CHAPTER 19: 28TH VERSE:YE SHALL NOT MAKE ANY CUTTINGS IN YOUR FLESH FOR THE DEAD NOR PRINT ANY MARKS(TATTOO'S) UPON YOU:I AM THE LORD.
This is somebody who reads their bible and trusts in the word of god! Hallelujah!
Opinion

Arden, NC

#13 Sep 10, 2012
READ YOUR BIBLE wrote:
<quoted text>LEVITICUS:CHAPTER 19: 28TH VERSE:YE SHALL NOT MAKE ANY CUTTINGS IN YOUR FLESH FOR THE DEAD NOR PRINT ANY MARKS(TATTOO'S) UPON YOU:I AM THE LORD.
Everything in the Bible is open for interpretation, but It says to make or mark your body for the dead.Most individuals get a tattoo for personal desire not in remembrance.If we are gonna throw out Bible quotes..Matthew 7:1 Judge not,that yea be not judged
who knows for sure

Morganton, NC

#14 Sep 10, 2012
READ YOUR BIBLE wrote:
Are your ears pierced? What is the difference?
READ YOUR BIBLE

Mountain City, TN

#15 Sep 11, 2012
who knows for sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Are your ears pierced? What is the difference?
NO EARS ARE NOT PIERCED!NOT JUDGEING ANYBODY.THE BIBLE DOES THAT FOR ME.THE BIBLE DON'T LIE!HAVE A GREAT DAY,GOD BLESS YOU!
getalife

Jonesborough, TN

#16 Sep 11, 2012
READ YOUR BIBLE wrote:
..if you are so religious what are you doing on a gossip site? I mean really now come on practice what you preach
really

Jonesborough, TN

#17 Sep 12, 2012
there is a new place in the old part of town in elizabethton it behind david sellars photography i can't remember the name but i have heard he is good also don't go to the one on main road going through elizabethton in the white building on the right i have head its nasty there
READ YOUR BIBLE

Mountain City, TN

#18 Sep 12, 2012
getalife wrote:
<quoted text>..if you are so religious what are you doing on a gossip site? I mean really now come on practice what you preach
I'VE NOT GOSSIPED ABOUT ANYBODY ,NOT SAID ONE WORD AGAINST ANYONE.JUST QUOTED BIBLE ON A SUBJECT AND YOU LIKE MOST PEOPLE DON'T LIKE TO HEAR THE TRUTH.THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST,I THINK I MADE MY POINT.GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I.HAVE A GOOD DAY!
I care

Johnson City, TN

#19 Sep 12, 2012
Any time a christian is rebuked here or anywhere else, their defence is always the same..."judging me"
ONLY GOD can judge me...True....
Think seriously about what you are saying and do know that on the great day, when Christ returns.,every knee will bow, and every toung will confess.."This surley IS the man (CHRIST)".
The books will be opened and We sure hope our name is written in it! Our loving forgiving Heavenly father today will be our Strong Firm Judge that Day! Too late for repentance then.
The saddest words one will ever hear is "DEPART"!
read more

Spruce Pine, NC

#20 Sep 13, 2012
we don't live under the laws of the old testament we live under grace. god looks at our inward soul

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roan Mountain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is she on drugs? 2 hr Curious 1
Walter Vines finally gets what’s coming 5 hr Protest 26
Hampton- The Harlan of East Tennessee (Apr '17) Jan 13 coal miners son 6
Selwyn Burleson and Wife Jan 10 Curious 1
Danny Cordell & Heather Cordell Jan 10 Folk 7
News Mountain City man files lawsuit against Carter ... Jan 10 Curious George 7
RON SHUPE for SHERIFF (Jul '06) Jan 9 Boonelocal 133

Roan Mountain Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance