First Prev
of 2
Next Last
what looser

Waynesville, NC

#1 Mar 9, 2013
What a looser!Makin meth in his house and shooting drugs.Anytime you go by his house there are the usual "meth heads of rmtn" there.Its a dam disgrace why ccsd want do anything about it!!!
hmmm

Johnson City, TN

#2 Mar 10, 2013
Natasha, everyone know who this is, you must be the biggest loser of them all. I haven't seen Martin in years, but we all know your deal.
Wow

Mountain City, TN

#3 Mar 11, 2013
Natasha and or her family posted this and they are all dumbfucks.
clawson man

Pigeon Forge, TN

#4 Mar 11, 2013
God dang he is such a pos fuckinx looser tasha is the greatest mom in the world.At least that so alled nasty thing has a fucking bathroom and toliet and bath tub can big martin looser ass tipton say the same?Hell to the no!!!Bahahah how old is he?How old is Tasha?Tasha is he bomb damit you are martin tipton a disgrace to your daddy and your lil brother
A Good Friend

Pigeon Forge, TN

#5 Mar 11, 2013
Martin.is a great dad and a great friend to me and my wife and our son!!He will go out of his way for us.My wife is cousins with him.We do live that man to peices.She is nasty that one Natasha
A Good Friend

Pigeon Forge, TN

#6 Mar 11, 2013
Lilly is martins number one priorty can.Miss.Tasha say the same?Nope thats why she trys to keep her from her daddy!!!
Clawson Man

Pigeon Forge, TN

#7 Mar 11, 2013
She does try keep Lilly away,cause she afriad of the meth making and.dope heads at martins.You never know when or who is around that precious baby!!!He is on the road to hell.Who evet post "a good friiend"must mean "a meth head" and his wife hahahahahhahahahahhahhahahhahH ahHHHHHAhahahahahahahhahahahha hahahhahhahhahahahhahahhahahha hshshahhahahahhahahahahhshaahh shshahahahahahahahahhahahahaha hahhahahahahahahhahahahahahaha hhahahahahahahahahahahahahHaha hhahHahHahahHa
Long Dick Johnson

Greer, SC

#8 Mar 12, 2013
Martin is a good man. He takes care of his mom and dad and is always there for them. I don't know Tasha but I have heard bad things about her too. I think Tasha may be the kind of girl to be into some S&M(Real Kinky SEX). I really think you need to look at your self before you pass judgement on another man. And as for the meth thing. I really don't think Martin Tipton would do a thing like that. And I know his daughter is his life, and means the world to him.

LDJ
BIG D DADDY

United States

#10 Mar 13, 2013
I'm a friend to both. In this matter. Martin don't do meth or shoot up. He takes care of his family. He has it hard. He allso takes care of his grandkids and his daughter. lilly and him when there togather thats the happiest two people. Her mother is so jelious she wouldn't let martin get her even when there was a court order. That giirl deserved her nick NASTY NATASHA! If you were ever around when she lived there you would know. DISGUSTING!!!! I was there a month ago. It was clean as hell. He's got a bathroom layed out on the carport. I THINK THAT LILLIAN WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH MARTIN. ITs to nasty on nasty hill for a beautiful baby like lillian.
Little old lady

United States

#11 Mar 13, 2013
I'm a friend of tasha but after i seen this! I don't think i am now. Thats just about the lowest thing i've ever seen done. To stup that low to lie about things that will ruin lives and hurt her and his little girl. HERE's YOUR SIGN NASTY NATASHA AND WHAT YOU'VE DONE IS THE NASTIEST OF THE NASTY. You ain't any better sleeping with numerous men and that little girl in thed crib. You auta be ashamed. I AM DONE WITH YOU.
joeblow

Mountain City, TN

#12 Mar 15, 2013
Nastasha Who? just curious?
greengo

Newland, NC

#13 Mar 25, 2013
I love it when Martin laughs !!! It sounds like a freakin MACHINE GUN !!! I LOVE IT. And martin is pretty cool too.
Observer

Cherryville, NC

#14 Mar 30, 2013
The sad thing about both Martin and Natasha is that they are soooo busy trying to bash each other as hard as they can at all times that one wonders what effort goes in to that beautiful little girl. Is that how she is going to be raised? Listening to them rip each other apart at every wrong move? Martin has always been a good father to the best of his ability but has openly admitted that he's on Meth, loves Meth and won't quit Meth. That's his choice but that little baby needs to be nowhere near that junk. If the ONLY choice is a parent who is "nasty" or a parent cooking Meth, common sense should tell you the answer...
Observer 2

Greer, SC

#15 Mar 30, 2013
Observer wrote:
The sad thing about both Martin and Natasha is that they are soooo busy trying to bash each other as hard as they can at all times that one wonders what effort goes in to that beautiful little girl. Is that how she is going to be raised? Listening to them rip each other apart at every wrong move? Martin has always been a good father to the best of his ability but has openly admitted that he's on Meth, loves Meth and won't quit Meth. That's his choice but that little baby needs to be nowhere near that junk. If the ONLY choice is a parent who is "nasty" or a parent cooking Meth, common sense should tell you the answer...
If true neither one.
Observer

Cherryville, NC

#16 Mar 30, 2013
Observer 2 wrote:
<quoted text> If true neither one.
Exactly..... Very Sad.
MARTIN TIPTON

United States

#18 Apr 23, 2013
YES IT'S ME MARTIN T. As for all you people that hide. Oh yeah you want to get in my pocket. LOL. I've been streight for months. That's the truth. If you want to buy the drug test i will take it. I HAVE DONE ALL THIS FOR A LITTLE GIRL THAT NEEDS ONE OF IT'S PARENTS STREIGHT. AS FOR YOU HIDING S.O.B.'s. I got a pocket. DON'T HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAME!
Joe

Mountain City, TN

#19 Apr 23, 2013
MARTIN TIPTON wrote:
YES IT'S ME MARTIN T. As for all you people that hide. Oh yeah you want to get in my pocket. LOL. I've been streight for months. That's the truth. If you want to buy the drug test i will take it. I HAVE DONE ALL THIS FOR A LITTLE GIRL THAT NEEDS ONE OF IT'S PARENTS STREIGHT. AS FOR YOU HIDING S.O.B.'s. I got a pocket. DON'T HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAME!
Wth?. Great that your straight. Should never have been f'ed up to begin with. And nobody's hatin on you playa, cause you ain't got game. That being said, yeah, the girl would be better off with you.
Suspicious

Johnson City, TN

#20 Apr 23, 2013
Don't it seem a little strange that Clawson Man and A Good Friend have the same address? I don't think he is a Clawson or a good friend. He is a two faced loser that sounds a little jealous of Martin. They both have the same address of Northville Mi. Strange nobody else has that address. Busted !!

Since: Apr 13

Mountain City, TN

#21 Apr 26, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Wth?. Great that your straight. Should never have been f'ed up to begin with. And nobody's hatin on you playa, cause you ain't got game. That being said, yeah, the girl would be better off with you.
Well i would say good friend but i don't know what to call you but it ain't friend. This is the dammest site i've ever seen! When people can slander a persons name with no proof and not even give there real name. I think the people that do this are scared and need a pocket. Oh by the way how can i not have game! When i've been with or went out with some of the prettiest weman around here. You know why that happenes is i know how to treat a real woman. Yeah it gets me hurt a lot! When all they want is to do is get what they can out of me but i will never ever give on love! Maybe one day i will find the right one that loves me for me! I KINDA DO GOT GAME AND SOME MORALS THAT I STRONGLY BELIEVE IN. Well Joe who ever. How about you? What's tour game?
Joe

Roan Mountain, TN

#22 Apr 26, 2013
BIG DADDY JIMMY wrote:
<quoted text> Well i would say good friend but i don't know what to call you but it ain't friend. This is the dammest site i've ever seen! When people can slander a persons name with no proof and not even give there real name. I think the people that do this are scared and need a pocket. Oh by the way how can i not have game! When i've been with or went out with some of the prettiest weman around here. You know why that happenes is i know how to treat a real woman. Yeah it gets me hurt a lot! When all they want is to do is get what they can out of me but i will never ever give on love! Maybe one day i will find the right one that loves me for me! I KINDA DO GOT GAME AND SOME MORALS THAT I STRONGLY BELIEVE IN. Well Joe who ever. How about you? What's tour game?
Oh, I get it. Sarcasm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roan Mountain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min tea bag forum 149,984
trouble making people 34 min Becky 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 6 hr TheRealZeke 9,447
meth Thu ripshin44 5
Deer Left Behind Sep 17 TommieLeeJones 4
Deer Hunters Are Stupid Sep 17 _Evil-_-Bill_ 3
Roan mtn. Thefts Sep 16 Fred 1
•••
•••
•••

Roan Mountain Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Roan Mountain People Search