nikkie & matt shell what! whats wrong with this!!!!

Posted in the Roan Mountain Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
freetime

Asheville, NC

#1 Jan 2, 2011
r u serious!this is a disgrace!he is no good n any form. her parents needs to do the right thing but from what ive heard they r allowing him to be apart of the family.SICK! hes married,twiced her age,A DRUGGIE JUST GOT OUT OF PRISON AND NEEDS TO GO BACK.he will destory her life as he has his. its untellin what kind od diease he has & most ppl knows what he does & has done w drugs. how can any parent let their child be with someone like him. please give some opioions bout this. i would like to know why her parnts r just sittin back allowin this to go on.
interested2

Asheville, NC

#2 Jan 2, 2011
ive known kic her whole life she used to b a good person but since shes been w tht thing i have losted any respected for her & dont believe a word tht comes from her mouth. but her mom well she says shes gona do this & tht about them being 2gether than a few hrs later she riding around, hangin out w them and so on so u can c where she gets her actions from. its sad tht she will probly end up a drug addict just as he is but whats funny is how she really thinks tht he loves her so much but he loves the money free ride and the drugs so much more so glad im not young and stupid as she is but one day she will c just how he really is and how she has made theBIGGEST MISTAKE EVER!unless she ends up w HP-B first since hes positive from needle use as is his lovely wife all i can say is good luck w all tht bullshit someone needs to put him back where he belongs and away from children cause thts what she is with no education or any real knowledgement of life just shell creek and what all her grandfather does for her & tht family without him tht family wont have anything cause none of them work or really ever has one day thy will have to face reality i hope & pray real soon cause shes gona end up in jail or something bad will happen he want stay with her long shes doesnt do the drugs as he does & its funny how most ppl tht get out of prison come out saved & uses god 4 a front but still does the same drugs and things tht got them there n first place sorry to gossip but someone needs to put it out there her mom is so 2sided & uneven n the head tht theres no hope there
This is the REAL Matthew

Johnson City, TN

#3 Jan 15, 2011
listen very careful you need not to judge abook by its cover.For the ones who can sit here write this down.do u all have nothing better to do then set here and say bad things .do u really no me? do u really no the people u are talkin about?God doesnt answer the prays that hurt people and to anyone that is concerned about my health problems go with me to take any kind of tests that u want to take i will be clean anytime is fine with me. as far as the mother if you are one then u will understand for the of u child.
Nikkie Presnell

Elizabethton, TN

#4 Jan 17, 2011
its pretty funny how yall can sit on here and talk all ya bullshit but wnt say ur name and im willin to put my name on her bc im not a fake ass bitch who sits on here and says stuf and wnt put there name.. yal must not have a life or somethin this web sit is some straight up bullshit yall say shit tht ya dnt even know wat in tha fuk ur talkin abt and if yall are gonna talk bullshit abt me and him atleast keep my mom out of it im 18 years old imma do wat i wnt when i wnt so yall mine as well face it and yeah 4 my grandfather part i know a couple more in tha family tht live off him (eddie miller tha house he lives in my grandpaws and tha cars he drives my grandpaw pays 4 them) now (heather miller oh yeah she acts like her shit dnt stink and tha house she lives in is my grandpaws 2 and if i ever get hooked on meth it will be bc of her remember tha meth lab her and robin use 2 run in her own home with her son there and of course my grandpaw payed everything tht went on with tht and he doesnt pay a god dam thing 4 my mother.. hey atleast im not heather millers son only 15 years old and see where all he has been locked up and im 18 and stil not been locked up not sayin tht i wnt but im not tha person yall think im not a drugie but if thts wat yall wnt it can be changed and prolly most of this straight up bullshit is comin from my family and i hope they do see this i have went through tha past 6 months with my family sayin im on drugs well yall are wrong and its sad when i will even go take a drug test to prove to yall and yal keep it goin and prolly realy to tell tha truth whoever is doin this is prolly a real big drugie and wnt there problems off there bck and on somebody elses.. my mom is a great mom and my mom has no time 4 a job she has a very sick mother to take care of and she just went through a trailer fire and lost everything and it was me and mathew there tht got her out b4 she burnt up and my mom and i also is rite there with her helpin her get another trailer for everybody tht didnt know so look at yalls self b4 yall start lettin mine and matthews name come out cha mouth. all i have 2 say is yall are weak need bitches tht dnt put there name and atleast im big enough to put my name stop all tha god dam topixs bullshit and say wat ya got to say to ppls faces oh yeah forgot yall wnt bc its prolly a bunch of fukn pussies writin this shit man up dnt be a lil bitch... so FUCK U GUYS find some more stuff to talk abt
roan Mountain guy

Johnson City, TN

#5 Jan 27, 2011
i know matt shell he is not a good person ..he has pulled a gun on me and a knife .. stolen from me and my family ...i have seen him shoot up drugs and he will burn in hell for all the bad shit he has done .He has never been worth a shit and i dont think he will ever be anything more than drugie punk
fqw

Johnson City, TN

#6 Jan 27, 2011
well then
NOT ON WELFARE

Banner Elk, NC

#7 Mar 18, 2011
Nikkie Presnell wrote:
its pretty funny how yall can sit on here and talk all ya bullshit but wnt say ur name and im willin to put my name on her bc im not a fake ass bitch who sits on here and says stuf and wnt put there name.. yal must not have a life or somethin this web sit is some straight up bullshit yall say shit tht ya dnt even know wat in tha fuk ur talkin abt and if yall are gonna talk bullshit abt me and him atleast keep my mom out of it im 18 years old imma do wat i wnt when i wnt so yall mine as well face it and yeah 4 my grandfather part i know a couple more in tha family tht live off him (eddie miller tha house he lives in my grandpaws and tha cars he drives my grandpaw pays 4 them) now (heather miller oh yeah she acts like her shit dnt stink and tha house she lives in is my grandpaws 2 and if i ever get hooked on meth it will be bc of her remember tha meth lab her and robin use 2 run in her own home with her son there and of course my grandpaw payed everything tht went on with tht and he doesnt pay a god dam thing 4 my mother.. hey atleast im not heather millers son only 15 years old and see where all he has been locked up and im 18 and stil not been locked up not sayin tht i wnt but im not tha person yall think im not a drugie but if thts wat yall wnt it can be changed and prolly most of this straight up bullshit is comin from my family and i hope they do see this i have went through tha past 6 months with my family sayin im on drugs well yall are wrong and its sad when i will even go take a drug test to prove to yall and yal keep it goin and prolly realy to tell tha truth whoever is doin this is prolly a real big drugie and wnt there problems off there bck and on somebody elses.. my mom is a great mom and my mom has no time 4 a job she has a very sick mother to take care of and she just went through a trailer fire and lost everything and it was me and mathew there tht got her out b4 she burnt up and my mom and i also is rite there with her helpin her get another trailer for everybody tht didnt know so look at yalls self b4 yall start lettin mine and matthews name come out cha mouth. all i have 2 say is yall are weak need bitches tht dnt put there name and atleast im big enough to put my name stop all tha god dam topixs bullshit and say wat ya got to say to ppls faces oh yeah forgot yall wnt bc its prolly a bunch of fukn pussies writin this shit man up dnt be a lil bitch... so FUCK U GUYS find some more stuff to talk abt
BY THE WAY NIKKI, I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT JARROD BANNER GOT YOUR GRANDMOTHER OUT OF THE BURNING HOUSE BACK IN JANUARY OF THIS YEAR.ALSO, BY THE WAY IF I WAS YOUR MOTHER AND I WAS ON WELFARE AND FOODSTAMPS I WOULD'NT WORK EITHER. OH YEAH THE ONE AND ONLY JOB YOUR MOTHER HAD SHE LOST DUE TO EMBEZELMENT.EXACTLY WHAT HOUSE DOES YOUR MOTHER LIVE IN, YEAH THATS RIGHT IT BELONGS TO YOUR GRANDPAW MILLER, AND THE CAR YOU USE TO DRIVE, THAT LITTLE RED CAR DIDNT THAT BELONG TO YOUR GRANDPAW MILLER? AND BY THE WAY NIKKI JUST HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU HAD THAT FIFTEEN YEAR OLD AT MATT SHELLS SMOKING POT WITH HIM?AND JUST THINK ABOUT ALL THE TIMES YOU WOULD GO PICK UP THAT FIFTEEN Y/O AT YOUR AUNT HEATHERS AND LIE TO HER ABOUT WHERE YOU WERE TAKING THAT 15Y/O. DOES ANY OF THIS RING A BELL IN THAT FUCKED UP HEAD OF YOURS. I'VE BEEN TOLD THAT YOUR NO LONGER ALOUD TO BE ON YOUR PAW PAW MILLERS PROPERTY IS THAT RIGHT DARLIN NIKKI? AND ALSO HE HAS HIS HOUSE FOR SALE SO HE CAN GET AWAY FROM YOU AND YOUR TWISTED MOTHER. AND FOR AS LONG AS I HAVE KNOWN YOUR FAMILY NIKKI, WHO HAS BEEN PAYING THE BILLS? I MEAN COME O
?
NOT ON WELFARE

Banner Elk, NC

#8 Mar 18, 2011
Nikkie Presnell wrote:
its pretty funny how yall can sit on here and talk all ya bullshit but wnt say ur name and im willin to put my name on her bc im not a fake ass bitch who sits on here and says stuf and wnt put there name.. yal must not have a life or somethin this web sit is some straight up bullshit yall say shit tht ya dnt even know wat in tha fuk ur talkin abt and if yall are gonna talk bullshit abt me and him atleast keep my mom out of it im 18 years old imma do wat i wnt when i wnt so yall mine as well face it and yeah 4 my grandfather part i know a couple more in tha family tht live off him (eddie miller tha house he lives in my grandpaws and tha cars he drives my grandpaw pays 4 them) now (heather miller oh yeah she acts like her shit dnt stink and tha house she lives in is my grandpaws 2 and if i ever get hooked on meth it will be bc of her remember tha meth lab her and robin use 2 run in her own home with her son there and of course my grandpaw payed everything tht went on with tht and he doesnt pay a god dam thing 4 my mother.. hey atleast im not heather millers son only 15 years old and see where all he has been locked up and im 18 and stil not been locked up not sayin tht i wnt but im not tha person yall think im not a drugie but if thts wat yall wnt it can be changed and prolly most of this straight up bullshit is comin from my family and i hope they do see this i have went through tha past 6 months with my family sayin im on drugs well yall are wrong and its sad when i will even go take a drug test to prove to yall and yal keep it goin and prolly realy to tell tha truth whoever is doin this is prolly a real big drugie and wnt there problems off there bck and on somebody elses.. my mom is a great mom and my mom has no time 4 a job she has a very sick mother to take care of and she just went through a trailer fire and lost everything and it was me and mathew there tht got her out b4 she burnt up and my mom and i also is rite there with her helpin her get another trailer for everybody tht didnt know so look at yalls self b4 yall start lettin mine and matthews name come out cha mouth. all i have 2 say is yall are weak need bitches tht dnt put there name and atleast im big enough to put my name stop all tha god dam topixs bullshit and say wat ya got to say to ppls faces oh yeah forgot yall wnt bc its prolly a bunch of fukn pussies writin this shit man up dnt be a lil bitch... so FUCK U GUYS find some more stuff to talk abt
N IF SHES NOT WORKING WHO PAYS THE LIGHT BILL,CELL PHONES,CAR PAYMENTS,INSURANCE,GROCERIES,I MEAN HOW DOES YOUR MOTHER DO IT? CAN YOU ANSWER THAT FOR ME?AND NIKKI WHY WOULD YOUR FAMILY THINK YOU ARE ON DRUGS I MEAN YOU ARE WITH ONE OF THE BIGGEST DRUGGIES IN ROAN MOUNTAIN AREN'T YOU? I MEAN HE IS A WELL KNOWN FELON.AND HAS BEEN YOUR OVER 20 YEARS. AND BY THE WAY IS'NT HE STILL MARRIED? AND HIS WIFE IN PRISON? WHY DONT YOU ASK HIM ABOUT FUCKING GS'S GIRLFRIEND WHILE
NOT ON WELFARE

Banner Elk, NC

#9 Mar 18, 2011
NOT ON WELFARE wrote:
<quoted text>BY THE WAY NIKKI, I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT JARROD BANNER GOT YOUR GRANDMOTHER OUT OF THE BURNING HOUSE BACK IN JANUARY OF THIS YEAR.ALSO, BY THE WAY IF I WAS YOUR MOTHER AND I WAS ON WELFARE AND FOODSTAMPS I WOULD'NT WORK EITHER. OH YEAH THE ONE AND ONLY JOB YOUR MOTHER HAD SHE LOST DUE TO EMBEZELMENT.EXACTLY WHAT HOUSE DOES YOUR MOTHER LIVE IN, YEAH THATS RIGHT IT BELONGS TO YOUR GRANDPAW MILLER, AND THE CAR YOU USE TO DRIVE, THAT LITTLE RED CAR DIDNT THAT BELONG TO YOUR GRANDPAW MILLER? AND BY THE WAY NIKKI JUST HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU HAD THAT FIFTEEN YEAR OLD AT MATT SHELLS SMOKING POT WITH HIM?AND JUST THINK ABOUT ALL THE TIMES YOU WOULD GO PICK UP THAT FIFTEEN Y/O AT YOUR AUNT HEATHERS AND LIE TO HER ABOUT WHERE YOU WERE TAKING THAT 15Y/O. DOES ANY OF THIS RING A BELL IN THAT FUCKED UP HEAD OF YOURS. I'VE BEEN TOLD THAT YOUR NO LONGER ALOUD TO BE ON YOUR PAW PAW MILLERS PROPERTY IS THAT RIGHT DARLIN NIKKI? AND ALSO HE HAS HIS HOUSE FOR SALE SO HE CAN GET AWAY FROM YOU AND YOUR TWISTED MOTHER. AND FOR AS LONG AS I HAVE KNOWN YOUR FAMILY NIKKI, WHO HAS BEEN PAYING THE BILLS? I MEAN COME O
?
IN YOUR CAR IN THE DRIVEWAY AND THEN BRINING HER TO YOUR MOTHER'S. I CAN TELL YOU IF MY MOTHER CARED ABOUT ME SHE WOULD NEVER LET THAT HAPPEN,BUT YOUR MOTHER LET IT HAPPEN HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOUR MOTHER LOOK? AND DARLING NIKKI GO ASK YOUR MOTHER WHY SHE HAS YET TO GO BY YOUR POOR SICK GRANDMOTHER A NEW HOUSE WITH THE INSURANCE MONEY SHE RECIEVED TO DO SUCH. OH YEAH THAT BECAUSE SHE IS TRYING TO CON YOUR SICK PAW PAW MILLER INTO GIVING HER THE TRAILER AND LAND THAT SHE LIVES IN. DID YOU KNOW THAT NIKKI? AND I OFTEN WONDER THE REASON YOUR ARE WITH A MAN THATS OLD ENOUGH TO BE YOUR FATHER IS THAT BECAUSE YOUR FATHER HAS NEVER WANTED ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU? AND YOUR SEEKING A FATHERS AFFECTION? AND SPEAKING OF AFFECTION OH I MEAN INFECTION DID YOU EVER GET THAT CLEARED UP? I HOPE YOU ARE LETTING THE GUYS YOU SLEEP WITH KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A STD BY LAW YOU ARE TO LET THEM KNOW. OK MY DARLING NIKKI, HOW DOES IT FEEL TO HAVE YOUR DEEPEST DARKEST SECERTS SPREAD OVER THE INTERNET FOR EVERYONE TO READ JUST LIKE YOU DONE TO YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS? YOU KNOW THE ONES YOUVE TURN YOUR BACK ON THAT ONES THAT HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR YOU. DOESN'T FEEL THAT GREAT, NOW DOES IT
used to b nics friend

Asheville, NC

#10 Mar 18, 2011
love the comments above whom ever u r boy u really do know this family, nikki u have some nerve ive been w u any times and seem ur aunt heather treat u like her own child and give and buy for u, take up for u when ur mom is n crazy mode,youve stayed up at her house for periods at a time, and u go and do this REALLY. as for ur pal miller again really he has and does pay for u, ur mom, ur brother, and eddie.ur mom has never worked but one job so where do u get off saying tht shit n bove comment and as for a great mom how many times have u said how she is crazy does nothing for u but does for shane and how she treats u so different. i could say more but ill stop.nic i think tht u are the one tht needs help and yes u do do drugs and party so STOP tring to put the blame on heather, u did all of this urself and of all people matt "really"DO U HAVE ANY STANDERS OR SELF RESPECT AND U HAVE THE NERVE TO TALK ABOUT HEATHER REALLY GO LOOK IN THE MIRROR HONEY SHE STILL LOOKS DAMN GOOD FOR SOMEONE THT HUH PARTIES AS U SAY GET REAL HEATHERS A TRUE BITCH I NO SHES CUSSED BOTH OF US B4 FOR DOIN SHIT WE WASNT SUPPOST TO B DOIN.HEATHER WAS THE ONLY ONE N UR FAMILY THT BELIEVED N U AND SAID POSITIVE STUFF BOUT U, U R SO PATHIC NIC I CANT BELIEVE U TURNED OUT LIKE THIS. i hope that ur family forgives u when hes leaves ur ass and u know he,ur not his girlfriend u r a toy for him hes old enough to b ur dad. ive seem ur pal hand u money daily just for gas to go ride around roan mtn w us girls. y would u even start trouble but i can say u have always been the one to run ur mouth talk shit about every single person start rumors and never but one time have u ever backed it up yes nic u did the same to me thts y im so not ur friend anymore just like the rest.NIC HERES A CLUE LEARN TO B HONEST,STP LYING,AND STOP PUTTIN UR FAMILY ON HERE CAUSE IN THE END U R THE ONE THT ENDS UP LOOKIN LIKE A FOOL NOT HEATHER EDDIE OR UR PAL CAUSE THOSE THREE DID MORE FOR U THAN UR DAD EVER HAS. U HAVE STARTED SOMETHIN THT I HOPE HEATHER FINISHES AND U AND UR MOM KNOWS SHE WILL CAUSE SHE IS THE ONLY ONE N THE FAMILY THT STANDS UP FOR HERSELF PROVIDES FOR HER FAMILY AND DOESNT TREAT OR USE HER FATHER AS U AND UR FAMILY DOES BUT U KNOW I HOPE AND PRAY UR PAL READS ALL THIS AND DISOWNS U AND UR MOM AFTER ALL THE SHIT U 2 HAVE SAID BAD ABOUT HIM U GUYS DESERVE NOT TO HAVE SUCH A GREAT PAL AS HIM NO WONDER HEATHER DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO W U GUYS BUT WHEN SHE HAS TO I GUESS WE ALL UNDERSTAND NOW THT SHE IS THE BETTER HALF AND DOESNT WANT TO B APART OF U GUYS DRAMA ALL I CAN SAY HEATHER KEEP DOIN WHAT U DO THERE JEALOUSY OF U IS SO TRUE IVE HEARD IT FROM THEM FOR YEARS AND YES THE R AFAIRD UR DAD WILL DO MORE FOR U THAN THERE SORRY ASS'S SORRY NIC I USE TO B UR FRIEND BUT U DID TO ME AS U HAVE DONE TO UR FAMILY.NOW ITS ALL U NIC STARTEN SOMETHING AND HIDIN AT UR MOMS THINKIN SHE WILL FIX IT HOPE HEATHERS WHIPPS UR ASS GOOD WHEN SHE FINDS OUT BOUT THIS ILL MAKE SURE TO CALL HER CAUSE OF WHAT U DID TO ME PAY BACKS R HELL
shane her bro

Jonesborough, TN

#11 Apr 3, 2011
yo this is shane p her brother. yall need not mention my mother in this stuff its not ur place to say she is a great women u dont know her that good to trash her name. and as for nick and matt she will learn she is a grown women it is wat it is. jus mind yalls own stuff ya dig?
maybe maybe not

Johnson City, TN

#12 Apr 16, 2011
freetime wrote:
r u serious!this is a disgrace!he is no good n any form. her parents needs to do the right thing but from what ive heard they r allowing him to be apart of the family.SICK! hes married,twiced her age,A DRUGGIE JUST GOT OUT OF PRISON AND NEEDS TO GO BACK.he will destory her life as he has his. its untellin what kind od diease he has & most ppl knows what he does & has done w drugs. how can any parent let their child be with someone like him. please give some opioions bout this. i would like to know why her parnts r just sittin back allowin this to go on.
whats is ur background like you post others why not post urs..........
maybe maybe not

Johnson City, TN

#13 Apr 16, 2011
NOT ON WELFARE wrote:
<quoted text>BY THE WAY NIKKI, I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT JARROD BANNER GOT YOUR GRANDMOTHER OUT OF THE BURNING HOUSE BACK IN JANUARY OF THIS YEAR.ALSO, BY THE WAY IF I WAS YOUR MOTHER AND I WAS ON WELFARE AND FOODSTAMPS I WOULD'NT WORK EITHER. OH YEAH THE ONE AND ONLY JOB YOUR MOTHER HAD SHE LOST DUE TO EMBEZELMENT.EXACTLY WHAT HOUSE DOES YOUR MOTHER LIVE IN, YEAH THATS RIGHT IT BELONGS TO YOUR GRANDPAW MILLER, AND THE CAR YOU USE TO DRIVE, THAT LITTLE RED CAR DIDNT THAT BELONG TO YOUR GRANDPAW MILLER? AND BY THE WAY NIKKI JUST HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU HAD THAT FIFTEEN YEAR OLD AT MATT SHELLS SMOKING POT WITH HIM?AND JUST THINK ABOUT ALL THE TIMES YOU WOULD GO PICK UP THAT FIFTEEN Y/O AT YOUR AUNT HEATHERS AND LIE TO HER ABOUT WHERE YOU WERE TAKING THAT 15Y/O. DOES ANY OF THIS RING A BELL IN THAT FUCKED UP HEAD OF YOURS. I'VE BEEN TOLD THAT YOUR NO LONGER ALOUD TO BE ON YOUR PAW PAW MILLERS PROPERTY IS THAT RIGHT DARLIN NIKKI? AND ALSO HE HAS HIS HOUSE FOR SALE SO HE CAN GET AWAY FROM YOU AND YOUR TWISTED MOTHER. AND FOR AS LONG AS I HAVE KNOWN YOUR FAMILY NIKKI, WHO HAS BEEN PAYING THE BILLS? I MEAN COME O
?
sounds like ur no everything, so why do u post who pay the bills at ur home as well as theirs give facts not figures amen
maybe maybe not

Johnson City, TN

#14 Apr 16, 2011
do you work? where is ur child or children? do u no anything regarding motherhood. if u have a 15 yr old boy then where u when he or she is out there if u no wherebouts should u not go get ur minor child instead of being on the puter.
maybe maybe not

Johnson City, TN

#15 Apr 16, 2011
used to b nics friend wrote:
love the comments above whom ever u r boy u really do know this family, nikki u have some nerve ive been w u any times and seem ur aunt heather treat u like her own child and give and buy for u, take up for u when ur mom is n crazy mode,youve stayed up at her house for periods at a time, and u go and do this REALLY. as for ur pal miller again really he has and does pay for u, ur mom, ur brother, and eddie.ur mom has never worked but one job so where do u get off saying tht shit n bove comment and as for a great mom how many times have u said how she is crazy does nothing for u but does for shane and how she treats u so different. i could say more but ill stop.nic i think tht u are the one tht needs help and yes u do do drugs and party so STOP tring to put the blame on heather, u did all of this urself and of all people matt "really"DO U HAVE ANY STANDERS OR SELF RESPECT AND U HAVE THE NERVE TO TALK ABOUT HEATHER REALLY GO LOOK IN THE MIRROR HONEY SHE STILL LOOKS DAMN GOOD FOR SOMEONE THT HUH PARTIES AS U SAY GET REAL HEATHERS A TRUE BITCH I NO SHES CUSSED BOTH OF US B4 FOR DOIN SHIT WE WASNT SUPPOST TO B DOIN.HEATHER WAS THE ONLY ONE N UR FAMILY THT BELIEVED N U AND SAID POSITIVE STUFF BOUT U, U R SO PATHIC NIC I CANT BELIEVE U TURNED OUT LIKE THIS. i hope that ur family forgives u when hes leaves ur ass and u know he,ur not his girlfriend u r a toy for him hes old enough to b ur dad. ive seem ur pal hand u money daily just for gas to go ride around roan mtn w us girls. y would u even start trouble but i can say u have always been the one to run ur mouth talk shit about every single person start rumors and never but one time have u ever backed it up yes nic u did the same to me thts y im so not ur friend anymore just like the rest.NIC HERES A CLUE LEARN TO B HONEST,STP LYING,AND STOP PUTTIN UR FAMILY ON HERE CAUSE IN THE END U R THE ONE THT ENDS UP LOOKIN LIKE A FOOL NOT HEATHER EDDIE OR UR PAL CAUSE THOSE THREE DID MORE FOR U THAN UR DAD EVER HAS. U HAVE STARTED SOMETHIN THT I HOPE HEATHER FINISHES AND U AND UR MOM KNOWS SHE WILL CAUSE SHE IS THE ONLY ONE N THE FAMILY THT STANDS UP FOR HERSELF PROVIDES FOR HER FAMILY AND DOESNT TREAT OR USE HER FATHER AS U AND UR FAMILY DOES BUT U KNOW I HOPE AND PRAY UR PAL READS ALL THIS AND DISOWNS U AND UR MOM AFTER ALL THE SHIT U 2 HAVE SAID BAD ABOUT HIM U GUYS DESERVE NOT TO HAVE SUCH A GREAT PAL AS HIM NO WONDER HEATHER DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO W U GUYS BUT WHEN SHE HAS TO I GUESS WE ALL UNDERSTAND NOW THT SHE IS THE BETTER HALF AND DOESNT WANT TO B APART OF U GUYS DRAMA ALL I CAN SAY HEATHER KEEP DOIN WHAT U DO THERE JEALOUSY OF U IS SO TRUE IVE HEARD IT FROM THEM FOR YEARS AND YES THE R AFAIRD UR DAD WILL DO MORE FOR U THAN THERE SORRY ASS'S SORRY NIC I USE TO B UR FRIEND BUT U DID TO ME AS U HAVE DONE TO UR FAMILY.NOW ITS ALL U NIC STARTEN SOMETHING AND HIDIN AT UR MOMS THINKIN SHE WILL FIX IT HOPE HEATHERS WHIPPS UR ASS GOOD WHEN SHE FINDS OUT BOUT THIS ILL MAKE SURE TO CALL HER CAUSE OF WHAT U DID TO ME PAY BACKS R HELL
if you no so much u would not leave out the other chilren this man has...... and to the comment about father this is a fact nikki and shanes father is laid to rest at moreland cem.in roan mtn so do u really no this family. that is harsh if u are afriend and didnt no he pasted away 4 or 5 yrs ago.
Anonymous

Mountain City, TN

#16 Apr 16, 2011
maybe maybe not wrote:
<quoted text> sounds like ur no everything, so why do u post who pay the bills at ur home as well as theirs give facts not figures amen
maybe or maybe not I PAY THE BILLS AT MY HOUSE THANK YOU. I GUESS YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHO I AM BUT I REALLY DONT THINK YOU DO. SO BEFORE YOU GO RUNNING THAT DICK SUCKER OF YOURS WHY DONT YOU FIGURE OUT THE FACTS..NOW AMEN TO THAT.
Maybe or Maybe not

Johnson City, TN

#18 Apr 19, 2011
NOT ON WELFARE wrote:
<quoted text> maybe or maybe not I PAY THE BILLS AT MY HOUSE THANK YOU. I GUESS YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHO I AM BUT I REALLY DONT THINK YOU DO. SO BEFORE YOU GO RUNNING THAT DICK SUCKER OF YOURS WHY DONT YOU FIGURE OUT THE FACTS..NOW AMEN TO THAT.
I am sorry but i dont think i ask about ur billin stat. that is none of anyone business, just like you should say about these people that u are talking about, or are you wanting to let everyone see ur billing stat is that what u are so upset about.maybe u should not judge these people,because it could come bac to bite u. and as fare as the name calling really .......... u must be upset with urself....... I NO SOME REAL FACTS ABOUT GOD AND HE IS GOOD........U NO WHAT ENOUGH........I HAVE GOD IN MY LIFE HE IS MY BIGGEST FAN, I WILL WALK THREW THIS WORLD WITH GOD HOLDING MY HAND. I AM PRAYING FOR U MY FRIEND THAT GOD BECOME UR BEST FRIEND IN LIFE....... IF THIS IS UR DESTINY TO MAKE HURTFULL REAMRKS, THEN MY FAMILY AND I WILL PRAY THAT HE TAKES THIS HURT FROM U... I WILL NOT STOP PRAYING FOR U EVEN IF I DONT NO UR NAME.....SO I WILL CALL U ONE OF GODS CRYING OUT FOR HELP CHILDREN....SO GOD IS GOOD ... AMEN.....
outsiderlookinin

United States

#19 Apr 20, 2011
what the hell you smokin? yes u did ask about billin stats... DUH
west

Johnson City, TN

#20 Apr 21, 2011
roan Mountain guy wrote:
i know matt shell he is not a good person ..he has pulled a gun on me and a knife .. stolen from me and my family ...i have seen him shoot up drugs and he will burn in hell for all the bad shit he has done .He has never been worth a shit and i dont think he will ever be anything more than drugie punk
yes i agree matt is a bad person drug user and maker he was there when mckinng od at buck creek
john denver

Morganton, NC

#21 Apr 22, 2011
west wrote:
<quoted text> yes i agree matt is a bad person drug user and maker he was there when mckinng od at buck creek
who is mckinng ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roan Mountain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min WTSenior 150,795
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr Steve 9,453
Deer Hunters Are Stupid 8 hr _Evil-_-Bill_ 10
meth Sep 18 ripshin44 5
Roan mtn. Thefts Sep 16 Fred 1
TN 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) Sep 16 none 1,376
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Sep 16 Calhoun 8,639
•••
•••
Roan Mountain Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Roan Mountain Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Roan Mountain People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Roan Mountain News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Roan Mountain
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••