warning about Leta Honeycutt or her e...

warning about Leta Honeycutt or her ex-married name Leta Campbell

Posted in the Roan Mountain Forum

WARNING

United States

#1 Feb 12, 2012
Leta has stolen from every store in surrounding areas. She can't stop snd her daughter Tia Campbell aint no better. They sit at home doing nothing and stealing from everyone. That kind of people should not be allowed to be free on the streets. This is a warning to all watch your belongings and your products when they are around. Warn other people too!!!!!!!!
whatttttttt

United States

#2 Feb 26, 2012
WARNING wrote:
Leta has stolen from every store in surrounding areas. She can't stop snd her daughter Tia Campbell aint no better. They sit at home doing nothing and stealing from everyone. That kind of people should not be allowed to be free on the streets. This is a warning to all watch your belongings and your products when they are around. Warn other people too!!!!!!!!
LOL......HOW CAN THEY SIT AT home on their buttts,and steal from everyone
WARNING

United States

#3 Mar 16, 2012
that is what they do! they are crap!
Dare ya

Rocky Mount, NC

#4 Apr 6, 2012
I dare ya to walk in her front yard & say that shit to her face. You'd be pickin bird shot or rock salt outta your ass for a month. IF they stole anything WHY haven't they been prosecuted? It's not like every store in RM doesn't have security cameras. You're a chicken shit idiot with nothing better to do than bad mouthhonest people.
Dare ya

Rocky Mount, NC

#5 Apr 6, 2012
Oh yeah FYI She & dock are StILL married fool
hmmm

United States

#6 Apr 7, 2012
Dare ya wrote:
Oh yeah FYI She & dock are StILL married fool
yeah right...prove it...lol
Warning

Barnwell, SC

#7 Apr 10, 2012
They are not married they are devorced and have been for years go to the court house and look it up dumbass! Marriage lis are public record. And she is a theif and a lier. And I have told her this to her face and she didn't do anything at all. Because The Truth Hurts! Doc is only with her because of the kids. Doc is a good man p;utting up with a stupid bitch!!!!!!!!
lol

Kingsport, TN

#8 Apr 12, 2012
I went to church with them for some time and she seeemed real nice and her daughters well mannered and great singer this is hard to believe
hmmmm

United States

#9 Jun 9, 2012
ya just cant believe everything ya hearrrr
Jenn

Jonesborough, TN

#10 Jul 15, 2012
I live up the road from them. I could give you directions if you'd like to tell her she's a theif.
They are a Christian Family. I went to church with her, they're nothing bud HARD WORKERS, unlike you who's talkin crap about them on here. If they saw this, i'm sure it wouldn't even hurt them. You know why? They work too hard & are concerned about family, & working. Not what low lifes say about them. Leta is the nicest person i know. Doc cares about them. AND Tia and Destiny are the nicest girls you'll probably meet in roan mountain, let alone the nicest family.
I'll pray for you. <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roan Mountain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
helen and matt whiteheads (Aug '12) 6 min Abigail 13
Fire on Dennis Cove (Mar '12) 24 min Mona 14
Walter and Kim Vines 1 hr Whatever 23
rm pharmacy 16 hr OH SNAP 11
Lacy brothers\piece of shits 17 hr OMG 9
Guy in the dark blue four door dodge. Jun 26 Money1990 4
brittany turbyfill (Sep '11) Jun 26 Maybe I know her 14
More from around the web

Roan Mountain People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE