Next Last
socks

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Jun 26, 2012
who got killed and why?
heather

Napoleon, OH

#2 Jun 26, 2012
i saw someone say some dude named shell on face book i dont know though. its so boring up here its a wonder we dont all kill each other
info

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#3 Jun 26, 2012
Glenn Shell, and Joyce Brock
struck

Johnson City, TN

#4 Jun 26, 2012
the whole thing is awful. i didn't know the man involved, but i knew ms.brock. i can't believe that someone would want to do something so horrible as this to a family. What could they have possibly have done to anybody to deserve such a thing. i can't imagine what the family is going through. I know she will be missed terribly and i hope that they find out who did this.
For Real

Mountain City, TN

#5 Jun 27, 2012
I don't think you really want to get in to a discussion of why it happened on here. Just my opinion.
heather

Napoleon, OH

#6 Jun 27, 2012
really why ? was it drugs ?
really

Niota, TN

#7 Jun 27, 2012
heather really use your real name.who ever you really are you are a very sad and sick person to but in on something like this you should just shut your mouth and let the family have some time god will deal with people like you.
Sad

Newland, NC

#8 Jun 27, 2012
Honestly, I am tired of these fires not being taken seriously...there have been at least 26 fires in Roan Mountain since 2011 and all in about a 20 mile radius. Chris Mathes, our Sheriff, says that it is probably kids and announces in the Elizabethton Star, our local paper, that our county is understaffed and only has one deputy patroling Roan Mountain, Hampton and some of the other areas that are not as important as Elizabethton. Then goes on to say that drugs are more of a problem and (the arsonist) is probably just kids. Well this is why the arsonist should be taken seriously!!! 2 people have died!!! I am tired of excuses of why they can not investigate and I want a true investigation on all the fires. Whoever is doing this has set fires to houses right next to the road and now this....it is esculating and I am afraid!!!
Bart

Mountain City, TN

#9 Jun 27, 2012
Sad wrote:
Honestly, I am tired of these fires not being taken seriously...there have been at least 26 fires in Roan Mountain since 2011 and all in about a 20 mile radius. Chris Mathes, our Sheriff, says that it is probably kids and announces in the Elizabethton Star, our local paper, that our county is understaffed and only has one deputy patroling Roan Mountain, Hampton and some of the other areas that are not as important as Elizabethton. Then goes on to say that drugs are more of a problem and (the arsonist) is probably just kids. Well this is why the arsonist should be taken seriously!!! 2 people have died!!! I am tired of excuses of why they can not investigate and I want a true investigation on all the fires. Whoever is doing this has set fires to houses right next to the road and now this....it is esculating and I am afraid!!!
THis fire probably has nothing to do with the arsons. It was set to cover up the murders.
heather

Fries, VA

#10 Jun 28, 2012
you never know they could have been connected, as far as me asking questions , i dont think there is any thing wrong with it, why are you on here , kiss my ass ill ask any questions i want , dont worry about your god desaling with me , worry about something real dealing with your ass.!
heather the busy body

Newland, NC

#11 Jun 28, 2012
heather wrote:
you never know they could have been connected, as far as me asking questions , i dont think there is any thing wrong with it, why are you on here , kiss my ass ill ask any questions i want , dont worry about your god desaling with me , worry about something real dealing with your ass.!
you are a real piece of shit busy body arent you why with all the questions does it make you feel better or does it upset you to think someone might know something you dont either way you are a coward no good piece of sh*t yourself....
Bart

Mountain City, TN

#12 Jun 28, 2012
heather wrote:
Classy. Real class there.
HEATHERS AN IDIOT

Morganton, NC

#14 Jun 30, 2012
heather wrote:
Not only classy but so intelligent as well.....flipping dumbass!!!
wandering

Jonesborough, TN

#15 Jun 30, 2012
so have they found out who did this yet

Since: Feb 11

Roan Mountain, TN

#17 Jul 2, 2012
you do realize that the people investigating this are probably reading everything you put on here??
hah

Johnson City, TN

#18 Jul 2, 2012
Wanna get away with murder? Do it in Carter or Avery county. This is really sad heard on Facebook...
Bart

Napoleon, OH

#19 Jul 2, 2012
so big deal who cares who reads this
Heather not the idiot

Marble, NC

#20 Jul 2, 2012
it is pretty sad that the dumbass heather will get on here and talk crap about someone one that has pasted away the way glenn and joe did .she must do alot of drugs her self or know more about this then she is saying. and i just hope that the family looks over the crazy stuff that that thing has wrote i have i never knew the two of them but i do know john and i know he is going threw enough.with out a piece of trash like that talking crap to the stupid heather you are a real piece of trash .
really sassy

Napoleon, OH

#21 Jul 2, 2012
why dont you people get a life , this heather is pulling your chain, she is probably only 14 years old and she you twisted every which way , damn you roan mt people are so dumb.
unknown

Chicago, IL

#22 Jul 3, 2012
Really sassy, you must also be young and dumb like Heather. I hope you never have to wonder who could murder your father,mother, brother, sister, uncle, or aunt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roan Mountain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Cafe in town.... 2 hr DumpsterDiver 2
Bob's Dairyland (Jan '12) 9 hr RNLady 58
Wreck in Roan mountain 9 hr jon 1
nick campbell (Jul '13) Thu the one 6
Angie Algiere/Barnett (Nov '10) Jan 20 wish you was me 136
Mike Hill (Jul '14) Jan 18 cowboy bebop 23
Roan Mountain Music Thread (May '12) Jan 16 Musikologist 15
Roan Mountain Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Roan Mountain People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl