First Prev
of 7
Next Last
sabarina Tolley

Elizabethton, TN

#1 Nov 8, 2010
She went and took my child from me ive about had enough. Idk what to do. Its crazy how a woman can go and just lie on you and take your little baby. Anyone got a suggestion
former smoker

Elizabethton, TN

#2 Nov 8, 2010
yea you take the pot smoking bitch out she is a skank i use to smoke pot with her and steve until they started narking people out i saw them do it a couple of times.hell they probably just want a government check off your little girl so they can get their pot.both of them are to lazy to get a real job.
Sabarina tolley

Elizabethton, TN

#3 Nov 9, 2010
Its a boy. ((Adian)) I went away too a job when i came home they took my babby idk what to do. Help
listen up

Dallas, NC

#4 Nov 11, 2010
What was the allegation against you, that the child was removed from your home? Did Social Services take your child and place it with this person if so all you have to do is exactly what Social Services tell you to do. They will have a plan of care for you to follow. They will probably allow you to have visitation with your child. If you can do what they say, you will have your child back.
sabrina tolley

Elizabethton, TN

#5 Nov 11, 2010
There was nothing going on i left him to go to flordia to work Came home and she has cusidy of him. Weather thats the case i dont know im scared to find out and im pregnant again she has been telling people that she will get this one to
JH MS

Johnson City, TN

#7 Nov 12, 2010
Yeah I have a suggestion for you Sabrina! Why don't you actually try telling a lie cause then the truth might actually come out because you lie so much you believe it yourself just like when you and Brad accused me and my boyfriend of stealing Brad's checkbook when the two of you were actually the ones over drawing your own account! That's a good one! Everybody knows that you two claimed to get a job with the carnival-yeah maybe you did for a little bit but you were seen in Elizabethton-explain that!-and Everybody knows that you both left the baby with Brad's mom all the time cause you two had more important things to do-like party all the time and go swimming.......both of you can kiss our hindends!And we're going to talk to your mom cause we're going to help them anyway we can!
your a joke former smoker

Johnson City, TN

#8 Nov 12, 2010
Just because you say something doesn't make it true-apparently you have been hanging around Sabrina and Brad way too much because you lie as much as they do! Did you know you can get in trouble for making those slanderous statements? There are drug tests to prove you a liar!Umm, by the way....their baby is a boy---not a girl! Seems you have diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the truth just like Sabrina! Also,if you claim you don't lie then you must have made these comments because the smoke has your head all "FOGGED" up!
The truths not inSabrina

Johnson City, TN

#9 Nov 12, 2010
NO-the 2 of you always left the baby with Brad's mom and Steven. You 2 don't deserve to have children. You both always just wanted to party. You never did have time for that baby just like Sabrina never had time for her other little boy.You both left the baby with Brad's mom and Steven and said you were leaving with the carnival or circus or whatever it was--the circus was more like it because you're both nuts-you would have done good in a "side show". You 2 are so immature,disrespectful,ungrate ful and dishonest it is unreal! You can't do wrong and get away with it.
JPandMH

Johnson City, TN

#10 Nov 12, 2010
We use to be really good friends with Sabrinas husband Brad. We were even their room mates for awhile and you would not believe what all we were witness to. There is no way in h*** that they need a kid. We were witness to them beating the crap out of each other all the time not to mention alot of drug dealing and neither of them knew anything about cleaning the apartment h*** we were lucky if they took a shower theirself! It's scary when we think about that baby being with them. That baby would have been better off with his mom and her husband. He would have a good life with them instead. Somebody needs to help that baby somehow because it don't need to be where it is now!
Brad and Sabrina

Johnson City, TN

#11 Nov 12, 2010
Guess who I am? I lived with you at Estatoe in trailer #76. My room was the smaller bedroom. I helped pay the rent,electric,etc. You left me stranded where we went swimming,you assaulted me you stoled my money,my medicine,my change purse with my ID,my credit/debit card,even my clothes! A friend of yours was witness to you assaulting me and you know what else happened-you both know!
Hey former smoker

Johnson City, TN

#12 Nov 12, 2010
Brad-in order to be a former smoker that means you have to quit because when you continue to smoke you're not "former"!
Hey former smoker

Johnson City, TN

#13 Nov 12, 2010
you guys really are desperate to have to act like you are other people and send messages like this one----thats really sad.
former smoker wrote:
yea you take the pot smoking bitch out she is a skank i use to smoke pot with her and steve until they started narking people out i saw them do it a couple of times.hell they probably just want a government check off your little girl so they can get their pot.both of them are to lazy to get a real job.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#14 Nov 12, 2010
sabarina Tolley wrote:
She went and took my child from me ive about had enough. Idk what to do. Its crazy how a woman can go and just lie on you and take your little baby. Anyone got a suggestion
You are such a liar! You took and left your son with her while you and Brad went out and did whatever you wanted! The truth will find you out! Your son had a chance at a good life when you and Brad left but since he is back with you for now, he doesn't have much of a chance! You and Brad are the worst parents ever and I will tell you all that to your face when you all go to court on December 15 for foodstamp fraud and I will be there when you and Brad are convited of Social Security Fraud too!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15 Nov 12, 2010
Brad and Sabrina wrote:
Guess who I am? I lived with you at Estatoe in trailer #76. My room was the smaller bedroom. I helped pay the rent,electric,etc. You left me stranded where we went swimming,you assaulted me you stoled my money,my medicine,my change purse with my ID,my credit/debit card,even my clothes! A friend of yours was witness to you assaulting me and you know what else happened-you both know!
Well we all know that is true! Brad and Sabrina think they can do whatever they want and get away with it! But the truth will find them out!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16 Nov 12, 2010
JPandMH wrote:
We use to be really good friends with Sabrinas husband Brad. We were even their room mates for awhile and you would not believe what all we were witness to. There is no way in h*** that they need a kid. We were witness to them beating the crap out of each other all the time not to mention alot of drug dealing and neither of them knew anything about cleaning the apartment h*** we were lucky if they took a shower theirself! It's scary when we think about that baby being with them. That baby would have been better off with his mom and her husband. He would have a good life with them instead. Somebody needs to help that baby somehow because it don't need to be where it is now!
I am Brad sister and I couldn't agree with you more! Brad and Sabrina will never change! I agree with your statement completely! Sabrina already had one son taken from her! She said he was too fat and would not feed him when he was hungry because she said he had to lose weight at 2 years old! She went as far as feeding him coffee creamer, so he wouldn't get fat! Her and Brad use to fall asleep all the time at Papaw's while her first son was awake and we would walk in and he was so hungry he would be eating a nurf football! They don't deserve kids at all and she is even pregnant with another one! That is soo sad!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#17 Nov 12, 2010
Sabarina tolley wrote:
Its a boy.((Adian)) I went away too a job when i came home they took my babby idk what to do. Help
Sabrina, you are such a liar! You and Brad were not working! We pulled up the phone records and we know where you all were! You were not in North Carolina working! Brad draws disability for now! And you all sale drugs, so you all shouldn't be hurting for money!! You dropped Aiden off with mom, you wouldn't even take him to the doctor to follow up on his heart problems or his kidney problems! You or Brad either one shouldn't have kids at all! If you think that being pregnant and having a child will keep you and Brad out of prison, you better think again! See you all in court December 15 over ya'll's foodstamp, tenncare and family first fraud! Mom had to get emergancy custody of Aiden so the doctors would see him because you and Brad refused to write a letter gin=ving her permission to take Aiden to the doctor or get him treatment when needed! You need to be fixed and so does Brad so you cannot make any more children suffer!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#18 Nov 12, 2010
listen up wrote:
What was the allegation against you, that the child was removed from your home? Did Social Services take your child and place it with this person if so all you have to do is exactly what Social Services tell you to do. They will have a plan of care for you to follow. They will probably allow you to have visitation with your child. If you can do what they say, you will have your child back.
Sabrina won't even do what the first judge has ordered for her to do with her first son! She will not do anything for this one now and the one to come either!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#19 Nov 12, 2010
former smoker wrote:
yea you take the pot smoking bitch out she is a skank i use to smoke pot with her and steve until they started narking people out i saw them do it a couple of times.hell they probably just want a government check off your little girl so they can get their pot.both of them are to lazy to get a real job.
It might be okay if you knew what you were talking about!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#20 Nov 12, 2010
sabarina Tolley wrote:
She went and took my child from me ive about had enough. Idk what to do. Its crazy how a woman can go and just lie on you and take your little baby. Anyone got a suggestion
You have never been able to tell the truth! It is not in you! It is like you saying your grandfather who was a preacher(GOD bless his soul), when you said he raped you repeatedly but you went back to him and he helped you turn Brad in for you two breaking into all those houses, so you can get out of trouble! That so called crazy woman you are talking about took care of your son, and that is one thing you and Brad couldn't do! Get a life, be a real mother, stop lieing, stop selling drugs and stealing off of everyone you come across!
sabrina tolley

Johnson City, TN

#21 Nov 12, 2010
her hole crazy family can kiss our ass. we know alot on sume of them like samentha an tony an kasedy an milenda an othurs an i will make it knoun. They ack like your freind an stab you in the back. all of you will pay.you will see.my husbend knows frist hand abuot you drug deals an othur stuff.so just keepon with you shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roan Mountain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pos men I wish I would have talked to their ex 5 hr lol 8
yankee (May '14) 8 hr Big D 19
Jessica Fri JackTheRipper 1
sabrina bowman Fri countryboy 5
Amanda odem singleton Apr 27 Watching From Beh... 1
baby daddy Apr 26 texas pete 2
Robin Boone Apr 25 curious 3
More from around the web

Roan Mountain People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]