|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2008

Judged:

WAY OUT WEST wrote:
I would ask all those that respond to elaborate on the responses. Thank you in advance.
South Gate Police is pittie. You cant stop the Gangster cuzz they are smarter then you guys. Get some new skills and stop the White man from our pepps.
WAY OUT WEST

Ellensburg, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2008

Judged:

Ricardo wrote:
<quoted text> South Gate Police is pittie. You cant stop the Gangster cuzz they are smarter then you guys. Get some new skills and stop the White man from our pepps.
WHAT? You are not using proper spelling techniques. The spelling of the word is "than" not "then". You see, this is why the city will not rise above the current level it is at. Please read and think before you write a response, also lay off of the race card crap. It makes you sound idiotic. Have a great day
WAY OUT WEST
WAY OUT WEST

Ellensburg, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2008

Judged:

Also it is "because" not "cuzz"

WAY OUT WEST
ForeLife

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2008

Judged:

Y u bee jingle janglin wit all tha correction to tha manz conversate? u prolly jus a old azz man wanten ta kept tha young peeps down, so sip on yo coffee or somethan. Eat a donut u jus a wanna be po-po. Aint nobody up in here care bout grammer or punkuation. An dont be actin like u dont no what I mean. dont hate...conversate!
ForeLife

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2008

Judged:

Ricardo wrote:
<quoted text> South Gate Police is pittie. You cant stop the Gangster cuzz they are smarter then you guys. Get some new skills and stop the White man from our pepps.
U no Wayoutwest, you done axe for comments an when ricardo comment u jump on his azz whadup wit dat? The man jus made a comment. u a hater
Yams Bum

Pontiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2008

Judged:

weaselwanker wrote:
How is a weasel allowed to run for public office? What type of elections allow that? Could it be that the weasel misunderstood and thought someone said ERECTION instead of ELECTION so he got in line?
Should of been asking that when Salisbury was in office. Then again if a monster tyrant, reminicant of Stalin, Hitler and Hussien all in one, like Salisbury ran for public office and won and the community voted him in for four years so can a less harmful "weasal" as you would say.
Yams Bum

Pontiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2008

Judged:

Ricardo wrote:
no they think they are smarter....but they are not. If that were the case they would of moved on to school and became more then some street hustler with nothing to show for his/her career choice. Not much worth mentioning that is. Its not a matter of if that "gangster" will get caught it is a matter of when. It is not if that "gangster" dies at a young age or any age it is a matter of when. It is not a matter of if the "gangster" goes to jail or prison it is a matter of when.
Yeah that is something to brag about. No other ambision in life but to hang in the streets. Doing nothing for yourself, your community, your family to better your self, to make proud or up lift the future youth of this country. Just a vicious circle of life kept alive by "the gangster" because they do not have the self esteem, courage, the will power, the strength or the guts to do what is right by themselves, their family or this world. You can spew your b.s. the only people you sound good to is your fellow "gansters". To the rest of the world you sound like a bafoon!!!!!
ForeLife

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2008

Judged:

Yams Bum wrote:
<quoted text>no they think they are smarter....but they are not. If that were the case they would of moved on to school and became more then some street hustler with nothing to show for his/her career choice. Not much worth mentioning that is. Its not a matter of if that "gangster" will get caught it is a matter of when. It is not if that "gangster" dies at a young age or any age it is a matter of when. It is not a matter of if the "gangster" goes to jail or prison it is a matter of when.
Yeah that is something to brag about. No other ambision in life but to hang in the streets. Doing nothing for yourself, your community, your family to better your self, to make proud or up lift the future youth of this country. Just a vicious circle of life kept alive by "the gangster" because they do not have the self esteem, courage, the will power, the strength or the guts to do what is right by themselves, their family or this world. You can spew your b.s. the only people you sound good to is your fellow "gansters". To the rest of the world you sound like a bafoon!!!!!
Dangggg Yams gettin all up in his grille! Chill out my sista aint no use in hatin, we all on the same side U wuz a fine officer honest an upstandin we all no what went down. It all aight Jus a lil shocked bout stuff that went down on here, J. A. wuz SBs shock'd me all to hellz u no? Dang crazey gun toten pszycho path foo tryin to convert peeps? almost as bad as convertin to Is .
Peace out Yamsgirl keep smilen u no God loves u
WAY OUT WEST

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2008

Judged:

ForeLife wrote:
Y u bee jingle janglin wit all tha correction to tha manz conversate? u prolly jus a old azz man wanten ta kept tha young peeps down, so sip on yo coffee or somethan. Eat a donut u jus a wanna be po-po. Aint nobody up in here care bout grammer or punkuation. An dont be actin like u dont no what I mean. dont hate...conversate!
Please, stop with the destruction of grammar! Take the extra time to type your responses. My age is not relevant in this posting. If you must know, I am under 40.

Thank you
WAY OUT WEST
ForeLife

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2008

Judged:

Aint nobody destroyin yo gramma foo! if you so worryed bout propar conversatin than go teech sum propar english to the illegal emmigrunts
Bubba Hurst

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2008

Judged:

What's up with the city saying it can't afford to pick up yard waste now? Not to mention they have not cleaned the streets since last year. I thought the new admin would get rolling after 6 months but city hall is like Romper room ...no one up there knows what they are doing anymore.
Poeticloss

Trenton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2008

Judged:

I don't live in Ecorse but my father is the water operator in charge for your city. He is employed by Michigan Municipal Services, a company contracted by your city. My father is a crack addict and as water operator he is in charge of the quality of your water. I worked for him for 6 years and have obviously known him for a long time so this is very true. Supposedly they just terminated Dave Jacobs and gave my father his job, which I find ridiculous. Anyways, I was trying to find the Mayor's email to let him know this because it's really unsafe to have him working. He just recently took 3,000 dollars out of the bank (owing me 1,000 of it) and spent it in 3 days. Please if anyone can somehow relay this to the city I would appreciate it. For proof go to the Michigan offender tracking information system (OTIS) and look him and his girlfriend up. He is a convicted felon. Colin Theodore Robillard and Michelle Renee Ellison.
ForeLife

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2008

Judged:

ROBERT SHAW wrote:
Look the simple answer is to get rid of all the problems on 7th & 8th street. I remember when i used to patroll them streets. I kept all the wanna be thugs and crackhead/crackdealers in line by smacking them around and taking there money and drugs. Then i would give the drugs to my sons and keep the rest for me to take.
wow those were the days.
What a weak, little person this must be to use another person's name and make comments such as this. I am sure glad that most people will know that this person isn't who they are claiming they are, perhaps Mr. Shaw busted this clown for something illegal, sure sounds like they have an axe to grind
ForeLife

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2008

Your brother disagrees
test

Roseville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2008

Judged:

Bubba Hurst wrote:
What's up with the city saying it can't afford to pick up yard waste now? Not to mention they have not cleaned the streets since last year. I thought the new admin would get rolling after 6 months but city hall is like Romper room ...no one up there knows what they are doing anymore. test
test
Yams Bum

Bloomfield Hills, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2008

Judged:

ForeLife wrote:
<quoted text>
What a weak, little person this must be to use another person's name and make comments such as this. I am sure glad that most people will know that this person isn't who they are claiming they are, perhaps Mr. Shaw busted this clown for something illegal, sure sounds like they have an axe to grind
Amen......sounds like someone feels inferior to Chief Shaw. Most likely is!!!!! Anyone that knows the chief knows that this isn't him and know that its someone who couldn't fill his shoes or pizz in his same yard!!!! Not unless they want to be eaten alive. That ol man has more willfullness and strength then anyone I know. His wife is wonderful and strong too!!!! They are two of my favorite people!!!!!
Julie t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2008

Judged:

Bubba Hurst wrote:
What's up with the city saying it can't afford to pick up yard waste now? Not to mention they have not cleaned the streets since last year. I thought the new admin would get rolling after 6 months but city hall is like Romper room ...no one up there knows what they are doing anymore.
Bubba Hurst, I have not heard that name in a loooong time. How the heck are you?
better than scumbury

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

Judged:

how to reduce crime in ecorse

1. get rid of the corrupt dpw
2. get rid of the corrupt elected
3. anhialate it and start from scratch
Adreal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2008

Judged:

Julie t wrote:
<quoted text> Bubba Hurst, I have not heard that name in a loooong time. How the heck are you?
The new people are too busy blaming the other guys and even with 3 Mayors with a pay of over 150K they can't run our city......Snotnicki needs to either quit or resign.....he have 2 clerks

“THE AVENGER OF TRUTHS!!!!!!!”

Since: May 07

THE SIDE OF TRUTHS!!!!!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2008

YAMS BUM wrote:
<quoted text>Yes
YAMS where did you go!!!!! I'm back talk to me!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Riverview Discussions

Search the Riverview Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Detroit Lions Training Camp Schedule: Players R... 17 hr kev 1
Review: Adolph's Towing Inc (Mar '10) 23 hr UnLocal that need help 5
Ecorse -- REMEMBER WHEN .... (Aug '07) Wed litebug 4,690
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Wed gottondas 5,482
Review: Paramount Motors (Jun '12) Tue warranty scam 4
Are there too many blacks in Ecorse??? (Sep '10) Mon Its me 34
drunk driving victim on Sibley Road Jul 21 Laura Maxey 1
•••
•••