Motorcyclist killed in crash on U.S. 301

Motorcyclist killed in crash on U.S. 301

There are 4 comments on the WTSP-TV - Top Stories story from Mar 1, 2010, titled Motorcyclist killed in crash on U.S. 301. In it, WTSP-TV - Top Stories reports that:

A motorcyclist was killed Monday when his Harley Davidson was struck by a pickup truck on U.S. 301, the Florida Highway Patrol said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP-TV - Top Stories.

Hope

Lutz, FL

#1 Mar 2, 2010
Accidents happen. This girl must feel terribly sorry because she has just lost a close friend from a similar incident. Accidents happen. Never on purpose that is why they are called ACCIDENTS.
Nicole

Bangor, ME

#2 Mar 3, 2010
RIP Uncle Jim. We miss you
Doug

Mobile, AL

#3 Mar 3, 2010
The person turned into the path of motor cycle.they werent paying attention as to what they were doing!!They are at fault!!Now a life is gone because of this!Think of his family!!What a tradgity.A 56yr old working man taken from his wife&kids without saying goodbye,ozark,alabama
Jane

Seffner, FL

#4 Mar 22, 2010
have some respect this girl has been through more than any normal 16 yeear old should. ACCIDENTS happen. You weren't driving the vehicle therefore you have no idea if she was paying attention. It's sad but it was an accident. This girls life will never be the same so he wasn't theonly one who lost there life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ybor collection's 15 hr Seriously 1
beware martino mortgages (Oct '11) 15 hr Seriously 19
News Lawsuit Alleges Illegal Debt Collection Practic... (May '07) 21 hr Jaedianne 324
Fatal Shooting Shadow Run/ Riverview? (Mar '09) Tue Violet 1,478
Just moved from Kentucky (Jun '16) May 14 Ajs 33572 2
Spectrum sucks May 13 Croewe 8
Sargent Keith Williams Pinellas County Sheriff ... (Jan '14) May 11 Moe wiltss 5

Riverview Jobs

Personal Finance

Riverview Mortgages