Riverwalk Mobile home park in Gibsonton

Riverwalk Mobile home park in Gibsonton

Posted in the Riverview Forum

curious

Zephyrhills, FL

#1 Sep 21, 2008
I'm thinking of buying a trailer in Riverwalk Mobile home park in Gibsonton. Anyone know anything about it? Is it safe? Is it secure (not being sold any time soon)? Is it a good place to live?
Terri

Gilbert, AZ

#2 Sep 27, 2008
curious wrote:
I'm thinking of buying a trailer in Riverwalk Mobile home park in Gibsonton. Anyone know anything about it? Is it safe? Is it secure (not being sold any time soon)? Is it a good place to live?
Not a safe are at all, lots of drugs and gang activity. I lived in Riverview about 5 miles from this area and would never go back...
Autumn

Tampa, FL

#3 Oct 3, 2008
Gibsonton is about five stories below the depths of hell. You just can't imagine how terrible it is. There is also a stigma that goes along with it. Everyone assumes that you must be an addict or criminal if you live there. Come to think of it, that part may be true, except for one resident (lol). Stay far away! Good luck finding a place!
mel

Odessa, FL

#4 Oct 3, 2008
Autumn wrote:
Gibsonton is about five stories below the depths of hell. You just can't imagine how terrible it is. There is also a stigma that goes along with it. Everyone assumes that you must be an addict or criminal if you live there. Come to think of it, that part may be true, except for one resident (lol). Stay far away! Good luck finding a place!
I hope you don't own property in gibsonton, because you would sure drive down the property values!

Gibsonton has its ups and downs like any town.
I've lived here my entire life 39 yrs and have never had a problem.
gibsonton fl

Haines City, FL

#5 Nov 1, 2008
i lived in gibsontonn all my life never had a break in or any problem in this town i know people that live in riverwalk and heard of some criminal activity but where i live 2 miles away is peaceful i think i might buy a home there the lot rent is cheap and as long as i lock up i see no problem ha ha ha
JASON BATEMAN-WANTED

United States

#6 Nov 3, 2010
This man is wanted in Riverview, Florida for jumping Probation... He is also wanted in Virginia Beach, Va for drunk in public and Assault on a Police Officer. In Fl he apparently stole more then $5,000 from a man was sentenced to probation with Department of Corrections and fled because he also owes almost $50,000 in Va for child support.
He has a mother there in Riverview named Brenda Cornelius, a Girlfriend by the name of Tonya Bland and two other children that live with their mother. Jason likes to fish and party. He is a smart ass and loves flashy items. He may be installing carpet on the side but he isn't working a real job with taxes because he is eluding Child Support Order in Va. If you would like his Physical Characteristics there is a picture of him on the Department of Corrections web page, I will attach the link. If you have any information on him please TURN HIM IN. He has been running far to long. Child Support Enforcement in Va has been looking for this dead beat sperm donor for 10 long years, its time to make him step up and pay for the child that he helped support.
He has gained weight since this picture was taken, please help in this matter. To many agencies are looking for him. Why should he be able to run the streets. He may also be in Gibsonton.
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/Absconder/detail.as ...
Jason Scott Bateman

Vinton, VA

#7 Jan 16, 2011
They have apparently located him now if I can just get his ass taken care of in Va for assualt on a Police officer and the 50 Grand he owes, I will be feeling good. Not sure how they got him but to anyone that helped, GOD BLESS YOU
Bill E

Tampa, FL

#8 Jan 17, 2011
Check FDLE web site for child molesters, many along Gib Drive

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Number of Americans who die prematurely each ye... 3 min Cordwainer Trout 3
Sexting numbers (Jun '16) 2 hr Cooldeathboy 25
Any in Tampa, come jerk with my gfs panties in ... (Oct '15) Jun 23 You are sick 6
News Manatee County man charged with murder (Feb '08) Jun 22 Fmr Mrs Howard Go... 1,023
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... Jun 21 Frankie Rizzo 1,096
News Florida woman wins $590.5m Powerball jackpot (May '13) Jun 20 Merchant of Alzhe... 144
Stop calling animal control on me May '17 Froggy 2

Riverview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Riverview Mortgages