Social Security fraud difficult to stop

It is the kind of fraud investigators say they can not stop.A From the Hillsborough Sheriff's Office to the Secret Service, law enforcement reports Social Security theft is spiking and the system is to blame. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Larry

El Paso, TX

#22 Jun 11, 2012
My uncle was hacked, swiped and fuskered in this same way. He lives on his social security check alone and last month he wasn't able to buy food or medication because of what happened. If they shut off his power, I don't know how the hell he'll stay cool. I sprung for several cans of Sheba and some crackers last month but I'm tapped out this month and can't help. We need for SSA to step up to the plate and help out a kindly old-timer.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#23 Jun 11, 2012
meant Dean Clinic on Fish Hatchery Road.

The Dean Urgent care on East Washington Back in the early 2000s had a xray of my body, it looked alien not human, He wrote down my name and kept the xrays to take to Nobel Peace COnference that year for awards, and said he would pay 40% of all $ won.

Never heard from him again and I am not authorised to the xray at all.

The Xray contained my pelvic structure, During pregnancy the bone shifted forward in my hips not off the side like a normal woman.
what

El Paso, TX

#24 Jun 11, 2012
Larry wrote:
My uncle was hacked, swiped and fuskered in this same way. He lives on his social security check alone and last month he wasn't able to buy food or medication because of what happened. If they shut off his power, I don't know how the hell he'll stay cool. I sprung for several cans of Sheba and some crackers last month but I'm tapped out this month and can't help. We need for SSA to step up to the plate and help out a kindly old-timer.
Gays like your uncle are always hacked, but usually in the buttock.
Baal

Austin, TX

#25 Jun 11, 2012
In early 1944 in Munich Germany 5 postal workers were caught stealing money and food from packages in the mail.
All 5 were tried, convicted, then publiclaly hanged.
The postal services had no more known thefts from the mail until the end of the war when mail service effectively stopped until the service was restarted the following year.
Execute the thieves and the next person thinking of stealing will think twice knowing exactly what WILL happen when they are caught.
Laura

El Paso, TX

#26 Jun 12, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>Gays like your uncle are always hacked, but usually in the buttock.
That's crass and crude. You shouldn't bear to post such things on this forum. Just because a man is gay doesn't mean he takes it in the backdoor, you know. Lots of them stick with oral or are the ons doing the piledriving.
DEBORAH

Summerland Key, FL

#27 Jun 12, 2012
We are going to complain about SSI fraud, but give it away freely to Cuban immigrants? Really people?
Cuban refugees are also eligible for SSI Supplemental Security Income of $637 per month for an individual and $956 for a married couple. Those that qualify for SSI benefits also may apply for Medicaid.

So - we freely give our tax paid money to individuals that step on our shores, will not learn English, and get subsidized housing.

What's up with that?
my ball sac

El Paso, TX

#28 Jun 12, 2012
I'm collecting right around $1109. each month right now on SSI and I still work. The system is very easy to scam.
Lloyd B

El Paso, TX

#29 Jun 12, 2012
Laura wrote:
<quoted text>
That's crass and crude. You shouldn't bear to post such things on this forum. Just because a man is gay doesn't mean he takes it in the backdoor, you know. Lots of them stick with oral or are the ons doing the piledriving.
That's dirty pool ya flamer.
Linda

El Paso, TX

#30 Jun 12, 2012
Lloyd B wrote:
<quoted text> That's dirty pool ya flamer.
Stop harassing me or I'll tell my buddies and they'll leave you butt up with a flower in it.
Lloyd B

El Paso, TX

#31 Jun 13, 2012
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop harassing me or I'll tell my buddies and they'll leave you butt up with a flower in it.
That response was to Laura you multiple name posting transtestical.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 8 min born in 1930 2,484
Israel charges police who beat a Tampa Teen. 4 hr The Real Truth 2
The President is coming today! 7 hr Ron 2
dover area gangs and plant city (Jul '09) Tue fuhkuall 3
Rare panther sighting in Central Florida (May '08) Tue Trade traders 89
Tampa......Top Beer Town! Tue Liberal forever 1
Curtis Reeves "stand your ground" Tue Liberal forever 9
•••
•••
•••

Riverview Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000