Social Security fraud difficult to stop

Full story: ABC Action News

It is the kind of fraud investigators say they can not stop.A From the Hillsborough Sheriff's Office to the Secret Service, law enforcement reports Social Security theft is spiking and the system is to blame.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Execute violators

Sacramento, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Judged:

Stealing from the elderly should be a capital crime.

Hang the bastards that steal public monies!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Judged:

Execute violators wrote:
Stealing from the elderly should be a capital crime.
Hang the bastards that steal public monies!
Yes I agree the punishment should be the electric chair then another 30 days after that. I think here is part of the problem with S.S. in this country. I see ads on TV by some scam artist lawyers or crooks who ever they are. They say if you have been denied S.S. call us right away we will help you relsoved your claim. Those SOB,s could also use a liitle punishment aey.
HaHaHaJaJaJa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Judged:

i will donate my ssi to anyone that needs it .
HaHaHaJaJaJa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Judged:

You dont have to be old to get social security
Vietnam Vet

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

HaHaHaJaJaJa wrote:
You dont have to be old to get social security
You are so correct , you got yours for being a mental midget .
Difficult

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Judged:

The fraud is difficult to stop because they dont have enough agents or Field Reps to investgate or check. What should be annual reviews, dont occur but years later. Then to build up the stats, they review the obvious cases, like an amputee. This allows a fast review and looks good when they report to Congress.

The function of doing investigations should be outsourced to licensed investigators. Offer them a monetary per centage for proven cases, then you would see a dramatic drop of fraud cases.

I could go on, but let's say the system is broken and everyone just plays the game.
Bounty system

Sacramento, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Judged:

Difficult wrote:
The fraud is difficult to stop because they dont have enough agents or Field Reps to investgate or check. What should be annual reviews, dont occur but years later. Then to build up the stats, they review the obvious cases, like an amputee. This allows a fast review and looks good when they report to Congress.
The function of doing investigations should be outsourced to licensed investigators. Offer them a monetary per centage for proven cases, then you would see a dramatic drop of fraud cases.
I could go on, but let's say the system is broken and everyone just plays the game.
How about a bounty, report a thief.

We could just hang out outside Those speciality lawyers offices and get license numbers.
OR the postboffice on check day?
Va te faire foutre

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Judged:

According to you, the SS debt is due to illegal receiving it for free!
Clarification

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

There are multiple reasons for the SSA problems. A lot of the problems is the agency itself.
One example, employees are not allowed to contact the police should they interview a wanted criminal or an illegal with forged documents. Bin Laden could have walked into a SSA office and nothing the SSA employees could say or do. Unless they wanted to get fired. Then, you have the professional disability claims filers, I dont mean the lawyers. The GENERATIONS of families that know the system have the whole family on disability and not be disabled
The problem is nationwide.
Vietnam Vet

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Va te faire foutre wrote:
One of the largest problems is that William { I did not have sex with that woman} Jefferson Clinton raped the Social Security lock box and balanced the budget with that money . Sorry laughing boy Clinton is a dumbocrap . Then a lot of laywers cheat and get money for people who have nothing wrong with them , The reason the laywers do this is to earn a lot off the top prior to indivuals getting their money . And yes illegals get more than their share , paid nothing in and receive payments .
Bounty system

Sacramento, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Difficult wrote:
Knowing it is broken, let's fix it.

Go back to it's original, without added democrat amendments, intent.

Citizens safety net.
Linda

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

In Vietnam, the unit of currency is known as the dong. I think I may move there so I can get paid in dongs from now on.
HaHaHaJaJaJa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Judged:

Stop crying, some disabilities you cant see. They have to pay. You just have to apply thats all. Everybody does it.
HaHaHaJaJaJa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Thats how I got mine . I have std's , aids , pstd , pms, and as a baby I was dropped on my head . ptss. and I have a uncureable urge to eat donkey penis .
Be a patriot

Sacramento, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Judged:

Turn in a tax cheat.
Holes in the bucket

Sacramento, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Judged:

Va te faire foutre wrote:
The evolution to political correctness has put leaks in the social security bucket.

Translation, there are many INELIGIBLE parasites drinking our benefits away.
Difficult

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2011

Judged:

The fixing of SSA has delayed for many years because it is the third rail of politics.

The you have the generational disabilities filers. They know the system better than the SSA employees. These people coach each other on what to say and how to complete the applications.

The SSA bosses, even at the lower levels, will adamantly deny there are problems or minimize them. Their positions are political and ONE bad comment about the system will ruin the career.

What they need is a total review of all the disability cases and get serious about prosecution. The current prosecutions system is based on a monetary amount and publicity. So they usually only go after the $20,000 and above fraud. Unless the claimnant happens to make one of the employees angry, then they will hold the client's feet to the fire. There will be a very strict application of rules.
JThaddeustoad

Southold, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Vietnam Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the largest problems is that William { I did not have sex with that woman} Jefferson Clinton raped the Social Security lock box and balanced the budget with that money . Sorry laughing boy Clinton is a dumbocrap . Then a lot of laywers cheat and get money for people who have nothing wrong with them , The reason the laywers do this is to earn a lot off the top prior to indivuals getting their money . And yes illegals get more than their share , paid nothing in and receive payments .
Vet ..... It was Lyndon Johnson that took the SSI account and folded into the general fund .... It was Jimmy carter that made the money available to non contributors and as a result we have a variety of illegal aliens and euro slicks feeding on that money and when you add the home grown fraud you have what we have today...
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

? the function.

SSI is for anyone going into retirment at any age. Thier is no clause to that fund. You retire with less the sooner you retire that is all.

% of your check goes into a interest baring account.

% is added of a match from a interest baring account from the business owner

%1/4 is added by Governemnt officals in a interest baring account.

It never goes under.

You got brainwashed by putting some IGNORENT lead in administration again twits..... So who is running away with all that money?
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

No such thing as SSI fraud.

MALPRACTICE by a doctor and they have to take accountability not the civilian.

Their liability insurence will have to repay administration NOT THE civilians pocket plus civilian can sue for any unlawful experimentations and profile and the discrimination they got from public secter their after of conspiracy crimes that dismanteled esteem finance housing and repute..

You men put in stupid female counterparts in the office that had no knowledge of law, and now you complain when the system malfunctions when you need it working. But she was a nice person RIGHT IDIOT premiscuois unlawful twit that had no business working with human beings, should of been kept at home or working a assembly line if she was that dumb.

And if they fraudulanted a SSI claimant it is because MADISON WISC ordered the local doctors to NOT take confirmation tests at Hospitals or Dead Clinic, to go off symptoms alone. Not the civilan fault MALPRACTICE not fraud

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Riverview Discussions

Search the Riverview Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
heroin (Apr '13) 1 hr dvd1540 78
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 1 hr your pathetic frank 2,914
Why dont you people in Tampa like Puerto Ricans? 3 hr Huh.. 15
Nova Southeastern University--Job Prospects 10 hr Ultrasound Student 1
looking for a moose near tampa 20 hr Bullwinkle 4
Stolen iPad 20 hr Sam Walton 2
Alias (Dec '13) Sat Dirk Diggler 14
•••
•••
•••
Riverview Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••