Click on the slide

Click on the slide

There are 4 comments on the SCC Observer story from Sep 16, 2010, titled Click on the slide. In it, SCC Observer reports that:

The Florida Department of Children and Families has removed three children from the Tampa Bay Academy in Riverview.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SCC Observer.

AngelinaThomas

Tampa, FL

#1 Sep 19, 2010
I think the DCF needs to focus on all the help and effort this facility has made on very difficult children to deal with, instead of trying to close the place down or talk bad about the facility. I'm sure many children have completed their treatment with success here, when many parents were unsuccessful.
flipover

Detroit, MI

#2 Sep 19, 2010
The article doesn't offer much as far as details ?
If these children are in there, they must be ill ?
I'm sure it is hard on the staff, but they do need to be trained to handle these children.
If there's any wrong doing, fire the staff.
Michigan has Havenwick. It was a very good facility. I don't know what it's record is now ?
Sad. I think many of these kids were in the foster care system and just couldn't be dealt with in that way. That system has major flaws :(
So, where do those kids go now, I wonder ?
Cedric
#3 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Kelly

Prague, Czech Republic

#4 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 arrested in undercover Asian massage parlor bust (Nov '07) 12 hr mikecan 206
Hit and run pedestrian 21 hr Brenda 3
News Florida woman wins $590.5m Powerball jackpot (May '13) Mar 22 Lawrence Wolf 122
ESPN Host Mar 21 Bret 1
News Now That Was A Green River Mar 19 Bill Schaffer 2
beware martino mortgages (Oct '11) Mar 18 Lawrence 11
Jackie Pettis Mar 18 Daytona 1

Riverview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Riverview Mortgages