Teen charged in slaying of Durant Hig...

Teen charged in slaying of Durant High senior

There are 3 comments on the ABC Action News story from May 23, 2010, titled Teen charged in slaying of Durant High senior. In it, ABC Action News reports that:

One high school student is dead and another has turned himself in for his murder after a shooting at a late-night party that also left two others wounded.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC Action News.

riptae

Zephyrhills, FL

#1 May 25, 2010
ky should be a shamed of his self!!
i hope he gets everything thats coming to
him!!! R.i.p Tae We Miss && Love You!
JEALOUS Mexicans

Canandaigua, NY

#2 May 25, 2010
Mexicans ALL MEXICANS Living in Van Nuys who hate upon the trend to follow the haters whom hate on white people at random, those are the ALL Mexicans I refer to, then ones who are assholes who steal from white people, same white people who feed their families who rat out their bosses for the police on the side to gain respect for their fellow neighbors. Mexicans living in van nuys, san fernando, burbank, winnetka, reseda and CANOGA PARK are the worse humans who resided inside Los Ageles County. Park Partheinia is mugged with the most shittest of scumbags who love to follow the hateful KKK white woods, Mexicans in gangs are the dirty ones, they lack human respect for the minority and trample over people and the homeless people like it is ok to do, always in need of comparing and proving their low self esteem and ugly ways . White supremacist and Jerk Mexican Illegals , there isn't much difference, both are Bitches, Bitch types, scared and lonely. Blacks stay clear of them both. Too bad for the people Like ME who try my damdest to stay away from these shittyt people but they seek me out to only fuckkkkkwith me. I own five companies, I pay taxes, I have kids and I have money. Where do thses shittttystupid Illegal Mexican child like minded fools get off smashing my windows in my delivery trucks, ratting out my company to the cops about parking my trucks in front of my business? Where do these stupid Mexicans and hateful white DGAF KKK get off backing up Mexicans to burn down my business last fall? RID THE ILLEGALS from Van Nuys. Please treat them all like dogs

“some...you just can't reach”

Since: Jun 08

others...you don't want to

#3 May 29, 2010
JEALOUS Mexicans wrote:
Mexicans ALL MEXICANS Living in Van Nuys who hate upon the trend to follow the haters whom hate on white people at random, those are the ALL Mexicans I refer to, then ones who are assholes who steal from white people, same white people who feed their families who rat out their bosses for the police on the side to gain respect for their fellow neighbors. Mexicans living in van nuys, san fernando, burbank, winnetka, reseda and CANOGA PARK are the worse humans who resided inside Los Ageles County. Park Partheinia is mugged with the most shittest of scumbags who love to follow the hateful KKK white woods, Mexicans in gangs are the dirty ones, they lack human respect for the minority and trample over people and the homeless people like it is ok to do, always in need of comparing and proving their low self esteem and ugly ways . White supremacist and Jerk Mexican Illegals , there isn't much difference, both are Bitches, Bitch types, scared and lonely. Blacks stay clear of them both. Too bad for the people Like ME who try my damdest to stay away from these shittyt people but they seek me out to only fuckkkkkwith me. I own five companies, I pay taxes, I have kids and I have money. Where do thses shittttystupid Illegal Mexican child like minded fools get off smashing my windows in my delivery trucks, ratting out my company to the cops about parking my trucks in front of my business? Where do these stupid Mexicans and hateful white DGAF KKK get off backing up Mexicans to burn down my business last fall? RID THE ILLEGALS from Van Nuys. Please treat them all like dogs
and what does any of your ranting have to do with what happened with this student from durant??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kEeP a WoRd*DrOp A wOrD (Jan '15) 16 min forgotten memories 217
Any women looking for a 28yrs old sex machine h... 4 hr Pennie Lane 3
Who got game! 5 hr Taker 3
tampa JESUS is watching 11 hr Mike Honcho 6
Donald Trump For President 11 hr Mike Honcho 12
Debate: Gay Marriage - Tampa, FL (Jul '10) 11 hr Mike Honcho 136
News Florida woman wins $590.5m Powerball jackpot (May '13) Thu swedenforever 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Riverview Mortgages