27 Year Old Man Killed in Riverton

27 Year Old Man Killed in Riverton

There are 1 comment on the KCWY13 story from Sep 17, 2012, titled 27 Year Old Man Killed in Riverton. In it, KCWY13 reports that:

Police found 27 year-old Lucas Myhre dead at the scene on the 800 block of E. Adams Ave.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCWY13.

Angela Holt

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Sep 20, 2012
Lucas Myhre was a amazing person. His smile alone is enough to make your heart melt. He was kind and gentle with everyone he met. He was a good friend of mine and I will deeply miss him. His family and friends are in my prayers and I extend a big hug to them all. Lucas Myhre you may be gone my drea friend, but believe me you will not be forgotten by the people who's lives you touch with your friendship. I love you forever and I will see you again someday, so until then RIP my friend!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerry Bradish (Apr '08) Apr 23 You are a Fool 4
News Murder charge in Fremont cold case (May '08) Mar '18 Unknown 7
Wiley Murders in Thermopolis, wy (Jun '09) Feb '18 Carolee johns 350
News Weather Service calls for snow on Sunday; Signi... Dec '17 Lander WY weather 1
Riverton: A good place to live? (Nov '09) Nov '17 Aquarius-WY 36
Megan Phillips (Aug '17) Aug '17 Concerned citizen 2
Pavillion Music Selection (Sep '12) Aug '17 Musikologist 14

Riverton Jobs

Personal Finance

Riverton Mortgages