Heather

Indianapolis, IN

#288 Apr 18, 2013
Are you still with him? I sure hope you woke up and realized your better then that!!!
B-W- G-F-

Thomasville, NC

#289 Apr 18, 2013
Heather wrote:
Are you still with him? I sure hope you woke up and realized your better then that!!!
Yes and no, we are "NOT" married I want to get that out their first, I just wanted to get into someones mind who had killed, I did fly to Wyoming to vist him in Dec. of 2012, and to look at him and talk to him you would never think of him as a killer, he's very sweet and "VERY" smart, he's taught me a lot about my PC just over the phone, all I have to do is tell him what I see and he will fix it. But in the year we have talked he has never said he was sorry for what he did, he has cryed to me, said he missed his brothers, but at the time he really felt he was doing the right thing. He has said all of it didn't take but a few seconds, and it was over! And his mother "REALLY" has a lot to do with it and that didn't come from just him, what mother walks around naked with her sons and has vibraters laying around them, a lot of stuff went on with him. Everyone takes up for her but they just don't know!!! He will never get out and he knows it!!! And he knows he's where he belongs.
from the past

Newcastle, WY

#290 Apr 23, 2013
B-W- G-F- wrote:
<quoted text> Yes and no, we are "NOT" married I want to get that out their first, I just wanted to get into someones mind who had killed, I did fly to Wyoming to vist him in Dec. of 2012, and to look at him and talk to him you would never think of him as a killer, he's very sweet and "VERY" smart, he's taught me a lot about my PC just over the phone, all I have to do is tell him what I see and he will fix it. But in the year we have talked he has never said he was sorry for what he did, he has cryed to me, said he missed his brothers, but at the time he really felt he was doing the right thing. He has said all of it didn't take but a few seconds, and it was over! And his mother "REALLY" has a lot to do with it and that didn't come from just him, what mother walks around naked with her sons and has vibraters laying around them, a lot of stuff went on with him. Everyone takes up for her but they just don't know!!! He will never get out and he knows it!!! And he knows he's where he belongs.
Considering all the things you have said on this blog after you were caught in lie after lie, I cant even remember howmany times you said you were married to the phyco, I now see you are just as messed up in the F**king head as he is. Maybe his mother was a bad mother who knows because yet again you were not there but some of the shit you have said on here is just completly F**ked up. You are SICK. To think all the people who have commented on here who were there and lived this like me, and you exploit it for whatever twisted reason for yourself. No wonder you are prison groupie no sound minded man would want a sick twisted girl like you.
GFNC

Thomasville, NC

#291 Apr 23, 2013
from the past wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering all the things you have said on this blog after you were caught in lie after lie, I cant even remember howmany times you said you were married to the phyco, I now see you are just as messed up in the F**king head as he is. Maybe his mother was a bad mother who knows because yet again you were not there but some of the shit you have said on here is just completly F**ked up. You are SICK. To think all the people who have commented on here who were there and lived this like me, and you exploit it for whatever twisted reason for yourself. No wonder you are prison groupie no sound minded man would want a sick twisted girl like you.
Your the only one who seems to keep up with what I post, what's up with that?? Go back to school and learn how to spell first, Or is it you have close feelings for him yourself, I bet if you were is cell mate you would be right on him doing the nasty. F---k off, you don't know me or even who I am. Get a life fag!!!!!!
incrediblyirrele vant

Midland, TX

#292 Apr 24, 2013
WOW.
I have nothing to do with the case, I just saw the "I Almost Got Away With It" rerun, I remembered seeing it when it first aired but I'd forgotten his name. Wanted to learn about his case, found it interesting.
Little did I imagine I'd get sucked into this soap opera of a thread. Which was a hilarious read- it was a logical, adult conversation, until BWGF [or whatever her handle is] started posting a whole lot of horribly spelled, regurgitated nonsense.

SadMom, very sad for you, you've been through a lot, and the last thing you ever deserved was an unintelligent internet troll, who knows nothing about you, making sickening and baseless accusations. I hope if Jamie ever DOES find the right woman, she has the decency to treat her mother-in-law with respect.

And to the idiot girlfriend - WOW. In a matter of months, you went from glorifying, obsessing, worshiping Jamie Wiley... to essentially talking shit about him. How old are you? I'm guessing you're still a teenager, either that or you are very, very naive. You said you were his wife, just months ago... now you're not his wife. So now you admit that was a lie?
Also -'from the past' did not misspell a single word in the quoted paragraph... yet you say 'learn to spell'? I think you may very well be the most ignorant person I've ever seen on the internet, and that's a HUGE challenge, considering the internet is a vast sea of morons.

I'm betting the change of heart in regards to Jamie is probably something as simple as, you finally realized how pathetic it is to be a inmate groupie.
Ugh.
And when you have to resort to random name calling [i.e. gay bashing, in above post], it further proves that your argument is weak. I'm sure you're going to call me a "fag" too, for defending gay people, but unfortunately for you, I'm female, and married to an actual man who I can see and touch daily. So you'll probably sink to calling me "stupid" or something along those lines, because you're an angry, hateful person, and almost every post you've made consists of name-calling. Kudos to you, you're incredibly childish.
Also, registered nurses on average earn a large amount more money annually then dental hygienists. But nice try. If we were all uneducated and ignorant here, we may have actually bought it.
I could elaborate more on what a sad excuse for a human being you are, but for tonight, I'm done.
incrediblyirrele vant

Midland, TX

#293 Apr 24, 2013
correction to my previous post - 'from the past' did misspell 'psycho', which was likely just a typo, but for BWGF to tell him/her to 'learn to spell' just because they mis-typed ONE word seems a little over the top.
from the past

Newcastle, WY

#294 Apr 30, 2013
incrediblyirrelevant wrote:
correction to my previous post -'from the past' did misspell 'psycho', which was likely just a typo, but for BWGF to tell him/her to 'learn to spell' just because they mis-typed ONE word seems a little over the top.
Thank you it was a typo and I have tried to tell the crazy girl that she has it wrong a couple times. For whatever reason she is sure I am a man. I am however a woman and married to a real man as you are. I knew Jamie from growing up in Thermopolis I was there when it happened and tried to tell her to stop being stupid. I agree with your opinion of BWGF.
Sadmom

Thomasville, NC

#295 May 22, 2013
Jamie just read your B.D. card to him, I have not been trashing you in a long time, and I haven't gotten a message from you or I would have called you back. I say a lot on here just to piss people off, it's fun, Jamie, me and you know the truth. Call me again!! People on here do not know me. I mean "hell" I could be a guy, ha ha, but I'm not I'm all woman........I don't react to anyone on here anymore. And I thought you were going to stay off here, sorry to here about your surgery, hope your better.
Astonished

United States

#296 Jun 4, 2013
I never heard about these tragic events at the time, probably because I was too young & protected from.news like this. I am terribly sorry for all of the victims, including you. None of this could've been easy for you to deal with and I hope you had a great support system.
greyash wrote:
HMM - it doesn't look like my first comment posted. I was James' girlfriend at the time. I also thought he was innocent for a long time. Yes, he was troubled and tried to move with his mom - that didn't work out because he got involved with some bad situations there too. He did drugs the night before the murders, which, I believe, combined with his already fragile mental state pushed him over the edge.(he was diagnosed as schizophrenic in the prison) He came home after practice the next morning, after not sleeping all night and he had a fight with Becky. He snapped. The boys were just witnesses that had to be taken care of - otherwise I don't believe he would have hurt them. I don't believe his dad was involved. I saw him afterward and he was torn apart. It was a very sad story for all involved, including him. But especially for his dad who lost all of his family in one moment, and for his mom who lost hers as well. I would love to know if there is a book being written.
chesswizard

Las Vegas, NV

#297 Jul 1, 2013
I was just wondering whether James has any legal representation or anyone working on his case. The United States Supreme Court just recently published a case...i think it's called Miller v. Alabama. What it basically says is that it is unconstitutional to impose a life sentence on a minor or a life sentence on a person who was a minor at the time he/she committed the offense.
Hillarie

Henderson, NV

#298 Jul 1, 2013
I just saw Jamie on the ID channel's show I (Almost) Got Away With It. He openly admitted he killed them all. I believe he was insane at the time though and should've been hospitalized, not imprisoned. I think I will write him.
chesswizard

Las Vegas, NV

#299 Jul 1, 2013
Hillarie wrote:
I just saw Jamie on the ID channel's show I (Almost) Got Away With It. He openly admitted he killed them all. I believe he was insane at the time though and should've been hospitalized, not imprisoned. I think I will write him.
If you write him...please ask him whether he has any attorneys working on his case...he might have a decent chance at getting resentenced
Joey

Blountstown, FL

#300 Jul 2, 2013
James Michael Wiley escaped from the Wyoming State Penitentiary on July 24, 1995 with another inmate Mark Thomas who's recaptured on July 25, 1995 the next morning very early just hours after he escaped Wiley hangs on to a semi trailer undercarriage of a truck for 2 days he's arrested in Utah on July 27, 1995 at 11:11P.M. outside a parking lot of a restraunt according to the news at the time just a little over 72 hours after he (James) escaped.
Joey

Blountstown, FL

#301 Jul 3, 2013
I'm younger than fifteen and surprisingly know about this kind of stuff!
any word from other psyco

Kapaa, HI

#302 Jul 11, 2013
girls? anyone else want to be shot in the face or chest. He will not do it until you are family.... RIH (ROT IN HELL, JAMES WILEY)
Lenora Creek Moore

United States

#303 Sep 12, 2013
Beckie was my sister, it happened in Nov. 1990 the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Jamie had been a lot of trouble to the family, though the press at the time skewed his character to be good. That is the press for you. He admitted the murders and confessed the meaner he was to his step-mom, my sister, the better his dad liked it. His dad was a manipulator so the law enforcement and everyone who knew them well suspected the dad to be the master mind behind it without actually "ordering" it done. Beckie was going to graduate as a nurse in the spring and planned to leave her husband. She loved all the kids and was very patient with them, but her husband filled the older ones with false information about her character that caused Jamie to hate her. Mike fed Jamie's rebellion with is own contempt for Beckie. Mike was good at manipulating others. Jamie is about equal to it now. He can spin a tall tale and charm everyone. The police could not prove Mike was involved, but he was suspect.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#304 Oct 22, 2013
I have been reading some of these posts, and they have just made me sick!

First off.. I want to say, I am so sorry to you Lenora Creek Moore. That you have to read words from arrogant people. The one who is defending or justifying what happened to her. Like she deserved it. It isn't right and I am sorry! What I have to say next, or the phrase I am going to write, I mean no disrespect to you or your family.

Now for you... B-W-G-F, have you not heard the phrase "you shouldn't talk about the dead, for they are not here to defend themselves?" We'll I am telling you now!!

I grew up with Michael, aka "James, Jamie, Mike." We went to school together, even played together a time or two when we were young. My younger sister was friends with him. He was well liked by all, "WHO" thought they knew him, but what he did that day on Nov. 24th 1990... Was the most horrible and terrible thing anyone can do to someone!!! His step mom Beckie, was just as much a victim as his precious little brothers were. You are posting stuff about her on here, where her family can see, and you are getting this information from someone who took her life, as well as the lives of his little brothers... Who by the way...loved him very much! You should be ASHAMED of yourself, that you have such a LACK of DISRESPECT FOR SOMEONE WHO IS NO LONGER HERE, because Michael took that right away from her and his little brothers!! I remember working at my aunts Day Care and taking care of his littlest brother and how much he loved his BIG BROTHER, who would come pick him up after school a time or two, and to have thought Michael LOVED HIM, JUST AS MUCH! He FOOLED AND LIED TO US ALL!! Then for you to post stuff on here.."you clearly, have no idea about" all because he told you that stuff. SHAME ON YOU "B-W-G-F"!!

For those of us..( their family/friends and for all of the community, that has had to live with this everyday, since that terrible tragic day, and what it did to our Peaceful Safe Little Town) I pray for us all! It has haunted our town for years and I believe it will be a memory, none of us will forget!
Richard Noel Hedditch

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#305 Nov 22, 2013
When Wiley and Thomas escaped they apparently had no smokes or a lighter with them. There is definately something wrong with you if you don't bring your smokes with you.
You are all idiots

Jacksonville, FL

#306 Jan 27, 2014
I've wasted about an hour of my time reading all of these useless comments that have now come to rest, thank God for that one. Anyway, just wanted to say that you are all retarded and know nothing about me and Jamie! We ARE getting married next year and will be having out first baby shortly thereafter. Bless you all and thank you.
Well this was weird

Beverly, MA

#307 Jan 28, 2014
Yeah...really, really weird.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim "Sparky" Freeman Mar '15 glbenson 1
News Lander Valley High School to host 3A West Regio... Mar '15 Jazz 1
Looking for Julie Mar '15 Al James 1
Pavillion Music Selection (Sep '12) Feb '15 Musikologist 10
Debate: Marijuana - Lander, WY (Apr '12) Feb '15 Doobie Dave 11
News Willoughby found not guilty in retrial; 28-year... (Feb '12) Oct '14 Kelvin 2
News Investigation of deadly Riverton fire continues (Jan '09) Sep '14 Diabhal 64
More from around the web

Riverton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]