"Gangster Squad" glamorizes...

Posted in the Riverside Forum

Gun Nut

Dayton, OH

#1 Jan 11, 2013
"Gangster [NOT "...stah"!] Squad" glamorizes and glorifies violence and fun with gals and guns! Boohoo, now what is it and Hollywood gonna cause me and other Gun Nuts to do? Howboutchoo? I'd just stay home if I had me an Ema Stone to bone, with no need to roam. Does Ryan Gosling resemble Leon Harrison more than Josh Brolin does? I think the former more than the latter, not that it matters, much like this online chatter.
Fan of Leon The Man

Dayton, OH

#2 Jan 11, 2013
Everybody knows that some people say that Ryan Gosling does in fact, if not in deed or need, resemble Leon Harrison. Now, if only he had his own Emma Stone at home to bone.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_y...
Noel Nossirah

Englewood, OH

#3 Jan 11, 2013
I too am a fan of Leon the Man. No, he does not resemble Nick Nolte or Robert Patrick, he being much younger and better looking; more of a Josh Brolin with lighter colored hair to be fair, with the same manly rugged good looks, with guns and books.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leon Harrison brand urinal cakes (Jul '13) 2 hr Tina 21
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Pastor LDM 19,381
Student Group Plans Ohio Statehouse Protest 13 hr They cannot kill ... 2
How much will Jeff Fowle's taxi ride cost us? 16 hr Dee3120 3
When will Leon Harrison take the ALS Ice Bucket... Tue The Duke of Hazard 2
Test (Oct '10) Tue The Duke of Hazard 3
Dayton-area defense firm fighting to keep $80M ... Tue The Old Cold Warrior 1
Riverside Dating
Find my Match

Riverside Jobs

Riverside People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Riverside News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Riverside