Residents blame owner for trailer park closure

Sep 30, 2010 Full story: Dayton Daily News

After years of unpaid property taxes and water and sewer bills - now totaling nearly $340,000 - Dayton and Montgomery County officials had no choice but to begin closing the troubled Laws Mobile Home Park.

Full Story
someone that knows

Brentwood, CA

#1 Oct 3, 2010
This really sucks, because my Mom is one of those residents. she has lived there well over 20 years and she is 78 years old. 45 days notice is not enough time to find a new place to live!!! shame on the owner and shame on the City for letting this get out of hand!! I thought the City is supposed to look out for it's residents, ensuring that they are safe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Cry Baby 19,374
Where's all the old threads? 9 hr The Duke of Hazard 2
SOS - PLEASE HELP!! Crowd Funding - 4 - GREECE... 11 hr Bro 3
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 11 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,300
cheeks club 11 hr Bro 10
The Dayton Oasis, the Dayton Stoop, the DDN mes... (Jan '09) 12 hr masterofconcretep... 5
Review: Wilmington Apartments (May '09) 12 hr Carlea Pearman 68
Riverside Dating
Find my Match

Riverside Jobs

Riverside People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Riverside News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Riverside

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]