Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Riverside Forum

Comments (Page 713)

Showing posts 14,241 - 14,260 of25,331
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Cousin DuPree is a Steely Dan album dumbass. I am not a JR., I am a woman, of which you obviously know nothing about.
If you had half the money, clout and brains you CLAIM you have, you would not feel the need to shout about it, would not be interested in typing on this damn board 24/7 and you likely would know the difference between "succeed" and "secede"
So GFY imbecile.
He knows all about women. Just ask his "trophy wife."
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>That would be impressive if there were an inauguration in 2016. The next president takes office in 2017.
oops

regardless.

She's running.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am your Huckleberry
just name the time and place
How about your house?

Address, tough guy?

woof

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Union thugs attacking today in Lansing, MI:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Jemima Jefferson Hilliard wrote:
<quoted text>
The TeaParty Repooplicans are going to be running for the UP with their forked tails between their legs.
When they start shooting back, you people will cry like the little girls you are.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

More sub-human union goons:

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Jim Buzzard Hilliard wrote:
<quoted text>
Race baiter... now inciter of violence.
Why? Did you beat your kids, or just your wife?
Woof Woof

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Why? Did you beat your kids, or just your wife?
Race baiter, inciter of violence, and plagiarizer. Georgie is multitasking overtime today. Going to punch your dog when you get home?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Woof Woof wrote:
<quoted text>
Race baiter, inciter of violence, and plagiarizer. Georgie is multitasking overtime today. Going to punch your dog when you get home?
Your wife finished early with the bathrooms and vacuuming today. My son sent her home so she could have your dinner ready. We hate to see her come to work with bruises when you get fed late.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Dems seem to be Governing for the people. It is clear who GOP is governing for. Yesterday, today and tomorrow.
The Democrats are governing for themselves. Tax increases equal more vote buying from the politically ignorant who actually believe that those tax increases will help our terrible financial situation one bit. Those of us who watch Fox understand that they won't. Those of us who listen to Limbaugh realize that spending is the problem--not taxation.

I don't think you will ever find any of those Democrat politicians going to a car wash that doesn't wash their car. Nor will they go to a convenient store that doesn't sell bread. So if they won't take the effort to do those things realizing it won't accomplish anything, why so hell bent on tax increases for the wealthy?

I'll tell you why: it's all about vote buying and lying to the public.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

<quoted text>
I know she has said she won't run, but I'm not so sure. I believe she really wants it, and has a great chance of winning. She is well liked, by most. More than half the people anyway. Her poll numbers are way up there. Higher than Obamas', but not as high as her husbands.
Even if she had the energy, Bill doesn't and won't go through the trouble of getting yet another person elected for President.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have no money, it becomes damn near impossible to win elections.
Without extorted union cash, Strickland would have been drilled by the same margin that Fisher was.
The unions spent 10 million dollars on Proposal 2 in Michigan, it lost.
Snyder told them not to do it, and RTW wouldn't go on the table.
They ignored him and reaped the whirlwind.
Now that the unions are 10 million dollars poorer in Michigan, how can they afford to finance the recalls, a referendum and the 2014 Governor and Senate D candidates.(The Ds have had 4 easy Senate elections in a row, but in 2014 Amash will run for the Senate)
They blew 10 million and got castrated.
Not only that, but less money in the future. Now the people who opt out of unions won't have their money pried out of their fists only to give it to Democrat politicians.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhhh. So the problem is that GOP wants to raise more peoples taxes than President Obama does? Ohhhhh. I guess I misunderstood that whole Grover Norquist thing.
No, the GOP wants to keep everybody's tax rates the same, it's just that DumBama is threatening to raise everybody's taxes if the GOP doesn't agree to tax the wealthy which will do absolutely nothing for our economy, deficit or debt.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Any surprise there? These are violent people. That's why you carry a gun whenever you're around them.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Dems seem to be Governing for the people. It is clear who GOP is governing for. Yesterday, today and tomorrow.
It seems to me that the dems are governing FROM the people, not FOR the people.All of the while, reducing freedoms.
IF Buffet, Judd, Soros & others want to generous, they are FREE to do so with THEIR funds WHO, The Red Cross, AIDS research & I won't stop them. In fact I will thank them & offer accolades. And they will still have plenty left.
But now Libs/Dems/Progressives want virtually everyone to lose their freedom to do what they want or not want with their incomes & they want to FORCE them to give through legislation. Sorry but that is legislated theft.
What if I feel a need to save for my retirement & thusly NOT be a burden on the taxpayer later? What if I want to use my money to expand my business or start a business? What if I am saving to put my kids in college or take care of a child with birth defects or an aging or ailing family member? ALL of the while I am tithing my church, volunteering my time & gas to be a scout or 4H leader, soccer or little league coach, or so many other things that I would be able to afford to do if taxation doesn't strip me of those monetary discretions? Then there may be even keeping from me the funds to equip & enroll my kids or grandkids into any of these activities.
WE do NOT need a legislated nanny state because that would lower the will, finances & energies/heart to do these things themselves.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
We have given up on any meaningful interaction on here since the election. Now it's all about making the big talkers finish eating their crow. We have finally pulled out of the bleary eyed Theocracy that started with Reagan and ended with the Tea Party Nazis. The last election was big oil money wearing a Jesus mask versus the will of the American people.
What a putz! You often attack the 1st amendment which paradoxically allows you & everyone that right. Admit that you have an atheist agenda! It isn't illegal & is in fact constitutionally protected.
Laws in this country also guard against a theological government so why are you so mean or afraid? I don't know of a christian sect that is not benevolent. Individuals yes, but not any of the bible, Torah & even the Koran followers that do not interpret it in an extremist way. What happened to you? Did you pray to god for something that you didn't get? A family member to not pass away, a bicycle, slinky, puppy or whatever?
Be an atheist if that is what you are, I don't care. Just do NOT attack others for being or believing different because they leave you alone. You need to reciprocate. But I am certain that you won't respect the 1st amendment rights of others. it seems to not be in your character.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

And you fools thought things would happen quietly.

God Bless America.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

More sub-human union goons:
Yeah, the guy in pleather probably got what he deserved. Roll the film backwards to the precipitating events that aren't shown and find out.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Your wife finished early with the bathrooms and vacuuming today. My son sent her home so she could have your dinner ready. We hate to see her come to work with bruises when you get fed late.
She probably left early because you paid her 3 bucks an hour under the table when you promised her 15.

That and she got tired of watching you humiliating yourself pulling up old episodes of sitcoms searching for new screen names while she dusted.

woof
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>It seems to me that the dems are governing FROM the people, not FOR the people.All of the while, reducing freedoms.
IF Buffet, Judd, Soros & others want to generous, they are FREE to do so with THEIR funds WHO, The Red Cross, AIDS research & I won't stop them. In fact I will thank them & offer accolades. And they will still have plenty left.
But now Libs/Dems/Progressives want virtually everyone to lose their freedom to do what they want or not want with their incomes & they want to FORCE them to give through legislation. Sorry but that is legislated theft.
What if I feel a need to save for my retirement & thusly NOT be a burden on the taxpayer later? What if I want to use my money to expand my business or start a business? What if I am saving to put my kids in college or take care of a child with birth defects or an aging or ailing family member? ALL of the while I am tithing my church, volunteering my time & gas to be a scout or 4H leader, soccer or little league coach, or so many other things that I would be able to afford to do if taxation doesn't strip me of those monetary discretions? Then there may be even keeping from me the funds to equip & enroll my kids or grandkids into any of these activities.
WE do NOT need a legislated nanny state because that would lower the will, finances & energies/heart to do these things themselves.
Agreed. DumBama wants to rob people of 1.6 trillion more per year, but only wants 25% of that to go to the deficit. The rest is for even more spending. And since we will continue to dig our grandchildren further in the hole, how else would a real President get the money to pay for DumBama's spending? That's right, down the road, the rest of us are going to have to pay.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,241 - 14,260 of25,331
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Riverside Discussions

Search the Riverside Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Review: Waynedale Circle Apartments 32 min CMS 18
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 2 hr For the Record 30,607
The Dork of Hazzard (May '11) 2 hr CMS 6
The Dork of Hazard needs a Sugar Daddy (Feb '12) 2 hr CMS 5
Me and the Party of Tea 3 hr veteran 2
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Martin L King 17,753
tattoo parlors 8 hr The Duke of Hazard 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

Riverside Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Riverside People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••