Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
free

Sidney, OH

#15227 Dec 10, 2012
Newspaper headline: Union pensions slashed and confiscated to save national economy.

WOO HOO !
free

Sidney, OH

#15228 Dec 10, 2012
Newspaper headlines:
CONSUMER GOODS AND SERVICES are now affordable to the masses now that Union overhead is eliminated. Who Knew ?
Public services are more efficient and cost effective now that Union overhead eliminated.
Who knew ?
Middle class population increases 100 fold now that Union overhead eliminated.
Who knew ?
Poverty eliminated now that Union ovehead eliminated.
We all knew !
free

Sidney, OH

#15230 Dec 10, 2012
Newspaper headline:
Jobs return to American soil enmasse now that Union overhead eliminated.
Woo Hoo knew !

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#15231 Dec 10, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Did any one else just throw up?
Sure did. Had all these horrible pictures in my head and that did it. I will try to forget, but I will feel better when he boards the Ship.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#15232 Dec 10, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. What an amazing advertisement for non-union shops. Work for decades just to get a pay cut.
It's a better advertisement than for unions. Work for decades, and then close down the company and have no job at all.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#15233 Dec 10, 2012
Is Mitt Romney A Jinx?

Rmoney causes Manny Pacquaio to lose match with Marquez in 6th round.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#15234 Dec 10, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Mark my words. The GOP will regret this war on labor. Organized labor has been lazy and sloppy. The last thing the GOP wants is a new generation that is energized politically. They are about to get just that.
Why don't you wise up like so many other former union members? They knew their union put them out of a job. They understand that unions made us uncompetitive in the world market and now THEIR jobs are overseas.

Unions have been on the slippery slope and in decline for the last decade or so. They will continue in this direction until they are nothing more than a story in history books.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#15235 Dec 10, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
Is Mitt Romney A Jinx?
Rmoney causes Manny Pacquaio to lose match with Marquez in 6th round.
I suppose Mitt was sitting in the car with Hector Camacho a few weeks ago, too...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#15236 Dec 10, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You said Romney would win. I said Obama would win. I was right you were wrong.
You are factually wrong about the spending cuts. President Obama's proposal that Boehner claimed to laugh at contained spending cuts. Educate yourself.
I am telling you now that tax rates are going up for the top 2%. You are about to see how effective a negotiator President Obama is. Once again, I am right and you are wrong.
Why don't you educate yourself? There are no spending cuts. Spending never gets cut. All they do is reduce the size of igrowth and call it a cut.

DumBama offered nothing. Not one entitlement on the chopping block. Entitlements are what's killing this country and economy. Half the people in this country living partly or totally on the dole. WE ARE BROKE!!!!

Boehner has one little problem: the Tea Party. He and the Republicans know that if they don't do what they're supposed to do, the TP may very well organize and start their own party. They would rather lose the next five elections than to have that happen.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15237 Dec 10, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Mark my words. The GOP will regret this war on labor. Organized labor has been lazy and sloppy. The last thing the GOP wants is a new generation that is energized politically. They are about to get just that.
who cares

the generation prior is smarter faster and better equipped to fix problems.

and any new generation members with a brain that would like to have a job will go along, or be forced to accept life failure, or start their own business.

with 7% of the national population being union members your threat is comical.

the lat thing the GOP wants is more borrowing to pay for your crazy liberal ideas; and just eliminated the opportunity to do so.

call me crazy, but defunding unions just ended the democratic party

mark my words.....your side just got set back 50 years; and may never resurface

a great day in america!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#15238 Dec 10, 2012
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose Mitt was sitting in the car with Hector Camacho a few weeks ago, too...
Might have been. He seems to always hanging with losers. Which came first? Chicken or egg?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#15239 Dec 10, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you educate yourself? There are no spending cuts. Spending never gets cut. All they do is reduce the size of igrowth and call it a cut.
DumBama offered nothing. Not one entitlement on the chopping block. Entitlements are what's killing this country and economy. Half the people in this country living partly or totally on the dole. WE ARE BROKE!!!!
Boehner has one little problem: the Tea Party. He and the Republicans know that if they don't do what they're supposed to do, the TP may very well organize and start their own party. They would rather lose the next five elections than to have that happen.
Tea Party lost. Boner got rid of some who were causing problems. They were not Team Players. More will be gone in January.. 53% of the country believes TeaBaggers are too extreme. They should honor their Oath to our Country and our Constitution. NOT their Oath to Grover Norquist.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15240 Dec 10, 2012
now merit pay is all there is; and personal responsibility to achieve up to the individual

how will 47% of this nation survive; and the world ended today for them

all the empty threads are very comical

how is that hope and change you voted twice for working out?

we hoped for change and lost an election but won the war a few weeks later

is it any wonder why those that achieve and lost an election turn around defeat to a winning hand?

that is how successful people roll

speaking of rolls....how are you union Hostess employees celebrating Christmas this year?

out played, out witted is how successful people continue to be successful

A wonderful day in America.

PS: who ever is left in Michigan as a citizen will vote GOP for life after a few years of what now will occur in Michigan.

Michigan may be the lowest unemployment number in this country in 2 years.

Che & Duke can lick each other while woofing

the rest of us will work to better our lives; and look forward to a better future for our children,

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#15241 Dec 10, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea Party lost. Boner got rid of some who were causing problems. They were not Team Players. More will be gone in January.. 53% of the country believes TeaBaggers are too extreme. They should honor their Oath to our Country and our Constitution. NOT their Oath to Grover Norquist.
I don't recall anything in their oath of office that mentions trillion dollar deficits and theft euphemistically referred to as "paying their fair share."
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15242 Dec 10, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea Party lost. Boner got rid of some who were causing problems. They were not Team Players. More will be gone in January.. 53% of the country believes TeaBaggers are too extreme. They should honor their Oath to our Country and our Constitution. NOT their Oath to Grover Norquist.
Michigan just shot unions dead

wake up dipstick

going over the cliff we are

everybody will have taxes increased; and now 47% of the country also will contribute

and we have a balanced budget to start in January when the govt is shutdown due to hitting the debt ceiling

Michigan murdered unions

and Obamacare is impossible to implement due to debt ceiling

It is a great day for America; and the children should be excited knowing that industry will survive the 60 year wrath of destruction that ended today..
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15243 Dec 10, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Did any one else just throw up?
no

everybody is laughing at you

we opened a bottle of wine; and maybe will another to celebrate a great day in America

The so called self imposed smarter than all, just got their azz handed to them by whom they call stupid

maybe in 4 years you can re-elect Obama for a 3rd term

everybody may vote for him again.

In just 4 years he accomplished what 50 years the GOP failed at.

in a single month the unions are castrated permanently; and the govt purse strings tied to only what the treasury takes in, of course only after paying interest on the prior debt.

just think...the interest alone on our debt would assure college educations for every citizen of the USA,

after the debt is paid off we should do exactly that so the dog pack in Akron could perform simple math equations.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15244 Dec 10, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea Party lost. Boner got rid of some who were causing problems. They were not Team Players. More will be gone in January.. 53% of the country believes TeaBaggers are too extreme. They should honor their Oath to our Country and our Constitution. NOT their Oath to Grover Norquist.
tea party lost?

neutered unions to sure bankruptcy in 2013

imposed a forced balanced budget cutting a trillion dollars of wasteful spending

raised taxes on every single person, not just someone out of envy

and assured industry stays in America; and not 100% of it leve the country.

who lost?

the Democratic party lost everything including funding for the next elections

today is a great day in America defeating the liberal plague that had has us move backwards for 50 years.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15246 Dec 10, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you educate yourself? There are no spending cuts. Spending never gets cut. All they do is reduce the size of igrowth and call it a cut.
DumBama offered nothing. Not one entitlement on the chopping block. Entitlements are what's killing this country and economy. Half the people in this country living partly or totally on the dole. WE ARE BROKE!!!!
Boehner has one little problem: the Tea Party. He and the Republicans know that if they don't do what they're supposed to do, the TP may very well organize and start their own party. They would rather lose the next five elections than to have that happen.
spending will be cut by 50% when we go over the cliff

see ceiling means top

so debt ceiling means no more debt

so what ever the treasury takes in 2012 is the budget for 2013.

let the govt close the gate to Yellowstone as a threat; and watch someone drive through it with a plow saying this is public land.

time has come to play a hand never felt; and the election proves that problem solvers always succeed.

whiners always lose.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15248 Dec 10, 2012
free wrote:
Newspaper headlines:
CONSUMER GOODS AND SERVICES are now affordable to the masses now that Union overhead is eliminated. Who Knew ?
Public services are more efficient and cost effective now that Union overhead eliminated.
Who knew ?
Middle class population increases 100 fold now that Union overhead eliminated.
Who knew ?
Poverty eliminated now that Union ovehead eliminated.
We all knew !
Let's assume for a minute the accuracy of your theory that this RTW law in Michigan will kill unions. And let's assume that after this demise of unions, goods and services become less expensive to produce. Do you really think that those cost savings will be passed on to consumers?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15250 Dec 10, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a better advertisement than for unions. Work for decades, and then close down the company and have no job at all.
Isn't it humiliating to be such a bitch for management?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why imported immigrant H-1Bs are better than yo... 18 hr The Hack Checker 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 19 hr Buffalojimmy 20,099
why do white people smell like wet dogs? (Oct '14) Fri A Rope And A Tree 14
"Our Humvees are good and tough enough" Thu Leon Harrison 1
We have the urge to merge! Aug 27 The Duke of Hazard 1
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation Aug 27 Leon Harrison 31
News Dayton-area office targets $21 billion in work ... Aug 25 The Old Cold Warrior 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Riverside Mortgages