Dayton Doctor Pleads Not Guilty

Dayton Doctor Pleads Not Guilty

There are 5 comments on the WDTN-TV Dayton story from Sep 7, 2006, titled Dayton Doctor Pleads Not Guilty. In it, WDTN-TV Dayton reports that:

A Dayton doctor accused of sex crimes denies he committed any. Thursday morning, Suresh Gupta submitted a not guilty plea in writing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDTN-TV Dayton.

MAC

United States

#1 Sep 12, 2006
I BELIEVE EVERY WORD OF IT I USED TO WORK FOR HIM AND HE IS VERY "HANDS ON" WITH THE WOMEN
alarmed

Springfield, OH

#2 May 9, 2008
He is still working and everything is being swept under the rug. I think that some one should be warning his patients that are not from Dayton.
mary

Fort Worth, TX

#3 May 10, 2008
I have been his victim. hope he gets punished if at all there is some justice in this world
Jeb

Bastrop, TX

#4 Jul 17, 2008
My wife left this mans employment two years ago after he felt her up. I hope he gets all thats coming to him in his up coming trial. I also hear in a recent event another doctor in his employment choked him after he touched his girlfriend.
lois

United States

#5 Jan 2, 2009
What did you do there? I worked there also. I thought he was nice but not very honest at times. I can't imagine him doing that though. i felt i got to know him fairly well as an Rn there
MAC wrote:
I BELIEVE EVERY WORD OF IT I USED TO WORK FOR HIM AND HE IS VERY "HANDS ON" WITH THE WOMEN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Radio Flyer 3016 21,530
Dr who prescribe adipex Apr 12 Martha 1
Down2mycore Apr 10 Momma1991 25
Gem City Rollers? Apr 9 Anonymous 2
I hear there are no scooter clubs in Dayton. Apr 8 scooterrider 3
Looking for smoke Apr 8 Woody 1
News Tornado warning in effect for parts of central ... Apr 7 They cannot kill ... 10

Riverside Jobs

Personal Finance

Riverside Mortgages