I miss you can't resist you

Posted in the Riverside Forum

Love

Gallipolis, OH

#1 Mar 26, 2013
You opened it good luck. Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they love you. Something good will happen to you at 1:00-4:00pm tomorrow it
could be anywhere. Tonight at midnight they will remember how much they loved you as well. You will
get the shock of your life tomorrow a good one. If
you break the chain you will be cursed for the next 2 years. Karma. If there is someone you onced
loved (or still do) and can't get them out of your mind repost this in another city within the next 5 mins. It's amazing how it works
! It is sad when
people you know become people you knew. It is one
of lifes tragedies when you meet someone you know is meant to be but due to unexpected circumstances and misunderstandings becomes someone you knew. And
when you can walk right past someone that at one time in your life was a big part of your life...
And how you used to be able to talk to them for hours about the little nothings in life. And now you can barely look at them and they at you. And all you have left is that aching feeling in your soul. If you really miss someone a past love and can't seem to get them off your mind then repost this titled as "I Truly Do Miss You" Whomever you are missing will surprise you. Don't break this for tonight at midnight your true love will realize they love you and ...something great will happen to you tomorrow. Karma if there is someone you loved or still do and can't get them out of your mind repost this in another city. Tonight they will remember how they love you as well You will get the shock of your life tomorrow
Retard Republicun

Dayton, OH

#2 Mar 27, 2013
Love wrote:
You opened it good luck. Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they love you. Something good will happen to you at 1:00-4:00pm tomorrow it
could be anywhere. Tonight at midnight they will remember how much they loved you as well. You will
get the shock of your life tomorrow a good one. If
you break the chain you will be cursed for the next 2 years. Karma. If there is someone you onced
loved (or still do) and can't get them out of your mind repost this in another city within the next 5 mins. It's amazing how it works
! It is sad when
people you know become people you knew. It is one
of lifes tragedies when you meet someone you know is meant to be but due to unexpected circumstances and misunderstandings becomes someone you knew. And
when you can walk right past someone that at one time in your life was a big part of your life...
And how you used to be able to talk to them for hours about the little nothings in life. And now you can barely look at them and they at you. And all you have left is that aching feeling in your soul. If you really miss someone a past love and can't seem to get them off your mind then repost this titled as "I Truly Do Miss You" Whomever you are missing will surprise you. Don't break this for tonight at midnight your true love will realize they love you and ...something great will happen to you tomorrow. Karma if there is someone you loved or still do and can't get them out of your mind repost this in another city. Tonight they will remember how they love you as well You will get the shock of your life tomorrow
Yeah, yeah, yeah, but does this mean that I get to have FREE sex with a pretty young princess, inside her nice clean paid-for castle, without listening to her bitching about her problems, ex-husbands, lowlife boyfriends, kids or hastles? So, do I get me a honey without spending any money, or wasting my money and time to hear her bith and whine?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) 1 hr David 55
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 5 hr reality 31,302
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr Cry Baby 19,374
Where's all the old threads? 22 hr The Duke of Hazard 2
SOS - PLEASE HELP!! Crowd Funding - 4 - GREECE... Mon Bro 3
cheeks club Mon Bro 10
The Dayton Oasis, the Dayton Stoop, the DDN mes... (Jan '09) Mon masterofconcretep... 5
Riverside Dating
Find my Match

Riverside Jobs

Riverside People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Riverside News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Riverside

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]