Columbus Halfway House Resident Charg...

Columbus Halfway House Resident Charged In Bank Robberies

There are 4 comments on the WBNS story from Jan 3, 2012, titled Columbus Halfway House Resident Charged In Bank Robberies. In it, WBNS reports that:

A man who had been staying at a Columbus halfway house was federally charged on Tuesday for his involvement in two bank robberies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBNS.

hey now

Powell, OH

#1 Jan 3, 2012
Slimeball looks like he'd be a regular at one of obama's occu-filth mass public defecation event. Hell, he's probably one of the theives that were naturaly drawn there.
Reads a lot

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Jan 3, 2012
hey now wrote:
Slimeball looks like he'd be a regular at one of obama's occu-filth mass public defecation event. Hell, he's probably one of the theives that were naturaly drawn there.
What does this story have to do with Occupy? Not a damn thing

Nice try, but you have nothing.
hey now

Powell, OH

#3 Jan 4, 2012
Reads a lot wrote:
<quoted text>
What does this story have to do with Occupy? Not a damn thing
Nice try, but you have nothing.
Didja link to the story? had a picture of the perp...who looked just like one of obama's occu-filth scumbags, you felcher!
Knight

Valley City, OH

#4 Jan 4, 2012
Reads a lot wrote:
<quoted text>
What does this story have to do with Occupy? Not a damn thing
Nice try, but you have nothing.
All he was saying was that these half way house scum bags and the Occupiers are from the same retarded fabric of society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Percecution 21,175
Looking for Prentice Richardson (Aka Buddy) (Apr '12) 4 hr Prentice Richardson 30
f00d stamps 6 hr STONED 1
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Sep 18 Boro parent 32,019
child murders 1980 (Jul '08) Sep 18 StillHaughtsme 18
News 2 men accused of raping woman in Dayton (Aug '12) Sep 18 Zoom 8
sunny acres Sep 16 agree 2

Riverside Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Riverside Mortgages