Three from Ohio win $314M Powerball

Three from Ohio win $314M Powerball

There are 84 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Sep 10, 2007, titled Three from Ohio win $314M Powerball. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Two members of an Ohio family and a third Ohioan were identified today as the winners of the largest prize ever awarded by the Hoosier Lottery, a $314.3 million Powerball prize.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Another Mom

Bargersville, IN

#92 Sep 10, 2007
and the rednecks win again...........just one dollar...God loves us all
Another Mom

Bargersville, IN

#93 Sep 10, 2007
Please Indy Star...contact me....why are you not publishing my comments...the majority of them are on Happy notes......weed out the negative ones and let the rest of us in............Congratulations to the winners........take the politics out of this story.
UnionGuyLocal199 9

Lapel, IN

#94 Sep 10, 2007
Enjoy the money, Use it to get the things U always wanted good luck guys!!!
gobnaitx

Indianapolis, IN

#95 Sep 11, 2007
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text> Wealthy people don't play the lottery. Only rednecks play the lottery. Wealthy people invest their money. They don't blow it on gazillion to one odds.
Actually, a rich congressman (James Sensenbrenner) just won the lottery for like the third time. You can't win if you don't play.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know Matt Morrow? (Oct '15) 1 hr bull 79
he is greg fugate,bates or billy woods around ?... Thu 4real 2
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Thu Prince 31,998
I hate gays Jun 21 Duhh 6
Does anyone know Donna Yates? (Jun '13) Jun 20 Whatnow 5
News Man who died after breaking out police car wind... (Jul '11) Jun 20 willbeatyoazzinpe... 12
Sheriff’s captain not indicted in jail pepper-s... Jun 20 Tantor 2

Riverside Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Riverside Mortgages