The Costs Of Illegal Immigration To Ohioans (2012)

Posted in the Riverside Forum

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jan 26, 2013

Since: Dec 09

Falls of Rough, Kentucky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Ohio has a rapidly growing illegal alien population of about 110,000 persons, nearly tripling since 2000. That population represents a major burden on the state's taxpayers and on the state budget. The costs imposed on law-abiding Ohioans are unfair and unwelcome even in the best of times, but are especially burdensome at a time when the state is facing an $8 billion revenue deficit which has led to a proposed slashing of funding for local governments by 25 percent in fiscal 2012 and by 50 percent in 2013.2
Ohio's illegal immigrant population costs the state's taxpayers an estimated $879 million per year for education, medical care, law enforcement, social services and other government services. The annual fiscal burden amounts to about $200 per Ohio household headed by a U.S. citizen.

http://www.fairus.org/publications/the-costs-...
Gun Nut

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

I deserve me a pretty petite sweet sexy one to do my housework and spousework, and to empty my gun.
Juse

Fairborn, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

And Sarah Pain was right about death panels for seniors who were taxpayers while the Democrats are OK with giving government support to 12,000 illegals that will cost us billions of dollars.
http://marketdailynews.com/2013/01/01/democra...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Riverside Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Riverside Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••