Missing pastor found -- in strip club

Missing pastor found -- in strip club

There are 38 comments on the NewsTimes.com story from Mar 29, 2008, titled Missing pastor found -- in strip club. In it, NewsTimes.com reports that:

Police say a pastor who was reported missing from his home in western New York has been found at an Ohio strip club.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTimes.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
judgejay

Monroe, CT

#22 Mar 31, 2008
NEXT ON HOLYROLLERS GONE WILD!!!
Fireman35

AOL

#23 Mar 31, 2008
Oh Yeah!!! Thats It!!! Who's your Pastor? Who's your Pastor? LMAO
godless

Brooklyn, NY

#24 Mar 31, 2008
as long as he is not caught in a primary school around little boys that is fine with me
BBB147

United States

#26 Mar 31, 2008
AT LEAST HE DIDN'T HAVE A YOUNG BOY WITH HIM
Pope of Danbury

Shelton, CT

#27 Mar 31, 2008
I forgive you Pastor and I can do that because I'm a Pope as you can see by my title. Next time do as I do and go out of town. May I suggest Scores if you have a little left over from the collection plate (wink wink).
bbbb

Exeter, NH

#28 Mar 31, 2008
Pope of Danbury wrote:
I forgive you Pastor and I can do that because I'm a Pope as you can see by my title. Next time do as I do and go out of town. May I suggest Scores if you have a little left over from the collection plate (wink wink).
I thought they closed scores try elans then go to double twisters for icecream
Reverend James Mulligan

United States

#29 Mar 31, 2008
Have pity on the poor man. He's been very vocal and he has been very active, along with the rest of us in the clergy, in the movement for amnesty for undocumented migrants in this country, and he has been trying to publicize and expose the plight of these poor people. Just because he strayed from the straight and narrow is no reason to condemn this man and cast everything he's done in a bad light.

Please keep him in your prayers and thoughts.

Peace.

“Beer me...”

Since: Jan 08

New Milford

#30 Mar 31, 2008
Now this is the kind of news I like to read about...
Pope of Danbury

Shelton, CT

#31 Mar 31, 2008
bbbb wrote:
<quoted text> I thought they closed scores try elans then go to double twisters for icecream
Your right of course about the local scores, but I was refering to the Scores in the great city of New York. But that being said I like your idea for local entertainment and also the fact that the same people own both places, Nudie bar and ice cream. Great thinking son. The old Popester will not forget you.
Pope of Danbury

Shelton, CT

#32 Mar 31, 2008
Reverend James Mulligan wrote:
Have pity on the poor man. He's been very vocal and he has been very active, along with the rest of us in the clergy, in the movement for amnesty for undocumented migrants in this country, and he has been trying to publicize and expose the plight of these poor people. Just because he strayed from the straight and narrow is no reason to condemn this man and cast everything he's done in a bad light.
Peace.
Amen Rev Mulligan, I mean what hell everybody is allowed a "mulligan" in life. I'm with you brother, forgive and forget. Now if you'll excuse me I have a date with a glass of wine.
Reverend James Mulligan

United States

#33 Mar 31, 2008
Pope of Danbury wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen Rev Mulligan, I mean what hell everybody is allowed a "mulligan" in life. I'm with you brother, forgive and forget. Now if you'll excuse me I have a date with a glass of wine.
Have one on me, brother. But, remember, don't do what the undocumented migrants do.....don't drink and drive.

I'll pray for you, my sonofabitch.
paul leone

AOL

#34 Mar 31, 2008
LET'S BRING BROTHELS INTO CHURCHES, ALONG WITH ILLEGALS. THAT'S WERE RELIGION IS HEADED, NOW!!!
CMMTTsmom

United States

#35 Mar 31, 2008
HaHa wrote:
Who cares! He was at a strip bar. At least they didn't kid him in a hotel with a little boy!
Amen to that
Pope of Danbury

Shelton, CT

#36 Apr 1, 2008
<quoted text>
Have one on me, brother. But, remember, don't do what the undocumented migrants do.....don't drink and drive.
I'll pray for you, my sonofabitch.
Many lessons in life are learned the hard way Rev. as I'm sure you know. I drink,I drive but I no longer do both together. I do however talk on the phone. Try not to be so hard on the migrants Rev are we all not after all migrants of the womb.The Popester will always be on your side Rev. and now if you will excuse me I have a fu#king miserable hangover to nurse. Peace
Buzzworthy

Poughkeepsie, NY

#39 Apr 1, 2008
Peace.
He is an amnesty perve who left his wife at home to go ogle strippers and probably stuffing parishoner cash in the strippers underwear. I suspect he was downing booze while in the process of lusting. I suspect he also supports the exploitation of illegal aliens as much as he supports - literally - the exploitation of women.

The guys should be thrown into a homeless shelter, first by his wife, then by his church.

Maybe Pastor Mulligan is in too close with this guy? His church should take note!
DAW

United States

#40 Apr 1, 2008
bill wrote:
he was seeing the light !!!!!!!!
Nah, that was the glare off the rhinestones on the nipple tassels!
Pope of Danbury

Shelton, CT

#42 Apr 1, 2008
attention news times wrote:
<quoted text>
it is illegal to impersonate someone online and make false statements in their name. this message will been turned over to the D.P.D. what is your policy about revealing IP addresses to the proper authorities?
What the hell is this guys problem?He seems to be calling the Rev a phoney. Unless he is the REAL Rev.
well

Fort Campbell, TN

#43 May 20, 2008
This lounge has always been know to have the most fat women. I can remember growing up the jokes when bunnys was across the street.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Mikeymike116 20,936
Schwebel's Outlet Sun Question 1
News Alleged gang members go before federal judge (Aug '08) Mar 26 Janet 94
We compassionate constitutional conservatives... Mar 26 Latina Lover 1
GOP is full of gas! Mar 24 Dindunuffin 1
Remember Pearl Harbor! Mar 24 The Old Cold Warrior 1
Hey, you so-called conservative Pentagon pimps! Mar 23 Dindunuffin 2

Riverside Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Riverside Mortgages