lyons, il politics
She back

United States

#7120 Mar 29, 2013
Well, that $550,575 would have gone a long way towards VOL being able to make the full amount of the Ill Dept. of Insurance required contribution to the Police Pension fund, for one thing.

Because currently, just the Police Pension Fund unfunded liability (the money the state said we should have paid in as a Village, but deferred into the future) of over $9M dollars avaerages out at over $800 per resident.

And don't forget that scheduled debt service payments (P&I) plus public safety employee pension fund contributions for 2013 are going to be about #3.5M, while Total EAV plummeted to $191M in FY 2012 from $249M in FYs 2010 & 2011. Plus da Gov wants freeze payments to munis of money from state income taxes at their 2012 levels.
Auditor news

Forest Park, IL

#7121 Mar 29, 2013
She back wrote:
Well, that $550,575 would have gone a long way towards VOL being able to make the full amount of the Ill Dept. of Insurance required contribution to the Police Pension fund, for one thing.
Because currently, just the Police Pension Fund unfunded liability (the money the state said we should have paid in as a Village, but deferred into the future) of over $9M dollars avaerages out at over $800 per resident.
And don't forget that scheduled debt service payments (P&I) plus public safety employee pension fund contributions for 2013 are going to be about #3.5M, while Total EAV plummeted to $191M in FY 2012 from $249M in FYs 2010 & 2011. Plus da Gov wants freeze payments to munis of money from state income taxes at their 2012 levels.
your numbers are all wrong, again.
Huh

Forest Park, IL

#7122 Mar 29, 2013
"If a Son can overcome the corruption that even his own father was dragged into..."

I don't think Ken was "dragged" into anything. He did out of greed and contempt for the citizens of Lyons. He never thought he would be caught. Oh, I forgot - like every other convicted felon he was framed.
Opinions

Forest Park, IL

#7123 Mar 29, 2013
Huh wrote:
"If a Son can overcome the corruption that even his own father was dragged into..."
I don't think Ken was "dragged" into anything. He did out of greed and contempt for the citizens of Lyons. He never thought he would be caught. Oh, I forgot - like every other convicted felon he was framed.
does that apply to the convicted child molesters and the
wife beaters too ?

Butterfly

United States

#7124 Mar 29, 2013
BETTER FLY wrote:
THE VIP DECEPTION wrote:
"LIES, LIES, and More LIES! First off, I got that little VIP flyer yesterday after getting home from work. I waited a day before posting because I wanted to see the reaction on this forum. Wow, you people are gullible or really stupid. How come it is that, you VIP Supporters believe every little thing thrown at Chris and the UCP? Don't you realize VIP is using the same political terror that MVP used? Trying to scare you citizens in voting for them? They have a low class poor approach.
Error number one, On the very top of the list, they claim UCP voted to give the village officials a yearly pay raise. How stupid are you idiots that support VIP to not realize Patty and Patty are on the board and voted for the same thing! Then they say the VIP believes the salaries are proper without any pay raise. But, in the savings to Tax Payer it is BLANK! They don't plan on lowering the salaries at all. Instead, just deceiving the citizens so if they get in office they can keep the salaries where they are at, then probably actually give themselves a yearly raise and they will just try to blame it on Getty and the UCP.
Second Error. Number 2 on the list. They claim UCP voted to give the village officials health benefits. AGAIN, PATTY AND PATTY VOTED FOR EVERYTHING RIGHT ALONG WITH WHAT CHRIS AND THE UCP VOTED! EVERYTHING "VIP" CLAIMS THAT "UCP" VOTED FOR PATTY VOTED FOR TOO! Back to where I was going, as a government employee it is MANDATORY to HAVE HEALTH BENIFITS! It is now mandatory that every citizens themselves have health insurance. President OBAMA passed the law last year requiring this! IT'S CALLED OBAMA CARE YOU IDIOTS! LOOK IT UP, IT's MANDATORY!!
The List of ERRORS, LIES, and DECEPTION goes on and on! I have to go to work. But, will be back later to get into more. One last thing to get off my chest before I head out the door.. the VILLAGE of LYONS is NOT $42,000,000.00 in debt! We are only $25,000,000.00 in Debt! Getty was able to pay off $5,000,000.00 through his term with out the tax payers dollars! The TAXES actually are a lot lower than what they were 4 years ago! The taxes are lower mainly because the housing market dropped across the United States. But, again your taxes are lower than they were 4 years ago and have only been going down every year with Getty and the UCP!"
BUTTERFLY WROTE:
"Bulls--t are tax bill has increased by four thousand in the past five years. We were going to buy another apt building here in lyons but we didn't because the property taxes are to high."
FRANCIN WROTE:
"The very exact thing happened to us back in 1978...so what
seems to be the problem? Yes, 1978...before the Mayor was a twinkle
in in parents eyes. Now we can't possibly blame him, can we ?"
I WROTE:
"I AGREE FRANCINE! Let the RESIDENTS OF LYONS DO THEIR OWN MATH! As I have been seeing on posts. VIP's PLAN CONSIST's of SAVING each Resident only $55.00 a year on village taxes with their $550,000 a year "savings plan" and when you divide that out by 10,000 residents it =$55.00 a year per resident they will save.
If you live in Lyons and own property you know taxes went down. Again, do not be deceived by VIP's Statements and "math" as VIP DECEPTION has pointed out. Plus, He has a lot deeper side of the story that goes beyond the $55 a year tax saving plan. A candidate on there party is connected to someone who has hurt him and his family very bad. I support you VIP DECEPTION. God Bless you and keep your head up. I too have children and God knows what I'd do if they wereN sexually abused by a man's son that is running for political office. Just think... If President OBAMA had a Son who was convicted of Multiple Felony Child Molestation and Abuse cases... would you vote for him?"
Bullsh_t you want to see our tax bllls?
Duffys Tavern

Oak Park, IL

#7125 Mar 29, 2013
Opinions wrote:
<quoted text>
does that apply to the convicted child molesters and the
wife beaters too ?
Opinions:
Let's try and review this one more time. We are NOT running a DAY CARE CENTER, and we are NOT running a HOME FOR BATTERED OR SHELTERED WOMEN!!! We have candidates running for Elected Office in the Village of Lyons. Only One CANDIDATE, and ONLY ONE POLITICAL PARTY, has a FORMER MAYOR - "Farmer Ken" - as an integral part of their administration and political party, UCP. Now just for CLARIFICATION, this is the same person, "Farmer Ken", who when he was VILLAGE OF LYONS MAYOR, was ACCUSED, ARRESTED, TRIED IN A COURT OF LAW, and CONVICTED on 21 COUNTS OF BID-RIGGING, SERVED PRISON TIME FOR THE AFORESAID CRIMES, while acting on behalf of the people of Lyons, as their MAYOR!!!! Now our Village Mayor, duly elected, has decided to let the CONVICTED BID-RIGGER back into the Lyons Village Hall, as a trusted member of his Administration!!!
Would you let a Convicted Child Molester back into the Day Care Center, where he/she committed and was convicted of their crimes, after they had paid their debt to society??? Or the Abuser of Women, back in to assist in running the Shelter for Battered and Abused Women, after he had PAID HIS DEBT TO SOCIETY??? I do not think so!!! If you did, you should be fired, if nothing else, for pure STUPIDITY!!! Well, "Green Jeans Chris", as shown through his first term in office, PURE STUPIDITY, in allowing "Farmer Ken", back in TO GUARD THE HENHOUSE, THAT HE WAS CONVICTD OF RAIDING, several years ago. Thus, he should be FIRED!!!
VOTE VIP - WISNESKI*MENDLIK*GATZ*GRAUNKE* JOHNSON April 9th!!! Let's remove the FOX, FROM THE HENHOUSE, ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!
Let's Elect a Village President, PATTIE WISNESKI, AND A POLITICAL PARTY, VIP, that views the Village Of Lyons, as a Village that deserves REPRESENTATION, and not a Village that is the NEW DUMPING GROUND FOR THE POLITICALLY CONVICTED, INDICTED, AND CONNECTED!!!!
Be Honest

Willow Springs, IL

#7126 Mar 29, 2013
She Back Says "But VOL doesn't use Moody's. Our Finance Wiz has his lil' buddy at S&P. And your analogy s**ks: try using a publicly traded corporation: debt & future interest payments do matter there."

S&P is the same. Again, NOBODY except you add back interest. Maybe the VIP is tired of your bad information and you are now covering your a**. Inflating numbers to discredit people is slander. I can see why VIP did not want you for their ticket. Dangerous.

She back says"Don't blame the "poor laws" for calculated decisions on the municipal level to deliberately underfund our Police and Firefighter Pensions Funds. That's a rotten excuse. Promises were made...and thus far, since the 1990's (when Mr. Graunke was a Trustee), they have been broken."

The taxes, employee contributions, and taxes are set by state law, no control by the local government. They did not work, for example, assume no investment losses (that DO occur). When the state realized the numbers didn't work (mid 2000's), the state said to increase contributions. From where? Should the employees give back part of their salaries since they were paid too much over the past ten years (the money should have gone to pensions). Or do you think a leprichan will show up with the money? The Village cannot raise taxes.

Crazy as usual.
SCUM

Hillside, IL

#7127 Mar 29, 2013
Views From the High Stool wrote:
<quoted text>LPH: You really need help. You come on this form and are all over the board. You pretend to be attempting to provide uplifting and motivational insight, and as soon as this issue of Sexual Predators surfaces, you are right on the Band Wagon Smearing Candidates and Political Parties, outing Names and Accusing People from the Community of having Affairs, with no regard to the potential damage being done to these people and/or their families. You and VIP Deception can spout all the B.S. you want, you can take a very serious issue, such as child molestation, and twist and turn, rant and rave, play that angle for Political Gain!!! Sit up in th Pulpit and pretend to be Holier than Thou!!! All because you to IDIOTS, keep trying to JUSTIFY THAT WE HAVE A CONVICTED FELON, "FARMER KEN", CONVICTED OF BILKING THE VILLAGE OF lYONS, WHILE IN A POSITION OF PUBLIC TRUST, AS VILLAGE OF LYONS MAYOR, BACK INSIDE THE KINGDOM, UP TO HIS OLD SHENNANIGANS!!!
The bottom line is you two dingbats can support anyone you please, but I will NEVER SUPPORT THESE SLIMEBALLS FROM UCP, SLIMEBALLS THAT ARE ATTEMPTING TO TAKE THIS FINE VILLAGE RIGHT DOWN THE TUBES, FOR PERSONAL ENRICHMENT OF THOSE IN THAT PARTY AS WELL AS PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF THIS VILLAGE, LOOKING TO CAPITALIZE and PROFIT, OFF OF THE BACKS OF THE VILLAGE OF LYONS RESIDENTS!!!!! So you have a few drinks MORON,keep your assinine opinions of people and their families to yourself, and quit trying to provide us with your uplifting guidance and counsel!!! You my friend, are a carbon copy of "Farmer Ken" and "Green Jeans Chris", A COMPLETE AND UTTER FRAUD!!!! Stick a Lemon in your next beer before heading back to the Keyboard, that way you can proclaim to us all you are having a Fruit Drink!!!!!
Your a low life scum! I hope VIP Deception makes some flyers and passes them out to the rest of the Village of Lyons so they can be enlightened. Again, your sticking up for Felony Child Molester and your trying to claim what Ken did is worst. You VIP Supporters are sick! Your a disgrace to this Village to support such a thing!Shame on you!
Another Stool

Willow Springs, IL

#7128 Mar 29, 2013
She back wrote:
How are they going to fund the canine unit and arborist? Monopoly money? And the nurse!!!!
Sounds like $1 million in more spending!!!!
Views From the High Stool

Oak Park, IL

#7130 Mar 29, 2013
SCUM wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a low life scum! I hope VIP Deception makes some flyers and passes them out to the rest of the Village of Lyons so they can be enlightened. Again, your sticking up for Felony Child Molester and your trying to claim what Ken did is worst. You VIP Supporters are sick! Your a disgrace to this Village to support such a thing!Shame on you!
SCUM: What an appropriate name for yourself!! No matter how many times we review this matter you Egg Heads just do not understand the difference. This is not an issue about a Child Molester, this is an issue regarding the representation of the Village Of Lyons and Who and Whom should be running around our Village Hall Barking Orders to the Troops!!! I do not think I am capable of DUMMING THIS ISSUE DOWN ANY MORE FOR YOU EGGHEADS!!! VIP Deception can print whatever the hell he wants, and run around town passing out whatever the hell he wants!!! This still will not change the fact that UCP, and "Green Jeans Chris", have no Platform, No Vision for the Future, and NO LIST OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS to PUT FORTH!!!! This will not change the FACT, that you have a CONVICTED FELON, CONVICTED, OF ONCE UPON A TIME, STEALING FROM OUR FAIR VILLAGE, HAVING CARTE BLANCHE WITH OUR VILLAGE RESOURCES!!! So you idiots do what you do so well, BULLY, INTIMIDATE AND SLING MUD AT PEOPLE, and then you are SCHOCKED WHEN THEY DO NOT COWER AND ASK TO BE PART OF THE UCP TEAM!!! SHOVE IT MORON!!!!
Maybe you can GROW A SET BY April 9th!!!!

Vote Village Independent Party - WISNESKI*MENDLIK*GATZ*GRAUNKE* JOHNSON. Restore ACCESS, TRANSPARANCY, AND ACCOUNTABILITY, BACK TO THE VILLAGE OF lYONS PEOPLE AND THEIR GOVERNMENT!!!!

AND, As a bonus, LET'S PUT SOME FRESH EYES ON THE VILLAGE OF LYONS SHUFFLE BOARD GAME OF FINANCES!!!! Let's see who is ENLIGHTENED then SCUM!!!!
Concered Parent of 2

Hillside, IL

#7131 Mar 29, 2013
Another Stool wrote:
<quoted text>
How are they going to fund the canine unit and arborist? Monopoly money? And the nurse!!!!
Sounds like $1 million in more spending!!!!
Apparently, VIP thinks people will do everything for free! Even K9 training! Oh, that gives me a brilliant idea for there Teens Summer Job Program... why don't we just have our teens volunteer and train the police K9's right in Smith Park all while cutting the grass! That seems really safe!
Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#7133 Mar 29, 2013
I'm voting for the TLC party! Stop crying and get off your lazy butts and work for what you want!

Oak Park, IL

#7134 Mar 29, 2013
No More VIP wrote:
<quoted text>
That does it!! VIP LOST MY VOTE!!
Vote VIP: You must be the Brains of the UCP/Forest Park Political Spin Operation!! The creativity and resourcefullness exhibited by you idiots, is very reflective of what you have leading the ticket!!!! It is comforting to know that "Farmer Ken" and "Green Jeans Chris" have dedicated a portion of the "FARM" for the Education and Rehabilitation of those less fortunate, such as yourself!!! They should however re-evaluate the criteria they are using, that determines when you are fit to be re-introduced as a productive member of society!!
I do however realize that the UCP Bench is Lacking Depth!!! Desparate Times call for Desparate Measures!!! Every once in a while, we need to throw a Hail Mary!!!!! SO HERE YOU ARE PRESSED INTO BATTLE BEFORE FULLY RECOVERED!!! AAAAHHHHH, Hope Springs Eternal in the UCP Control Room!!!

CALLING ALL VILLAGE INDEPENDENT CANDIDATES AND PATTIE WISNESKI - can you guys please include this POOR SOUL ON YOUR APRIL 10TH, "TO DO LIST"??? After "Farmer Ken" and "Green Jeans Chris" are removed from the "FARM", OUR FRIEND WILL NEED A CARING HOME TO RECOVER FROM HIS INEVITABLE RELAPSE!!!!
See Pal no hard feelings!!!! I AM HERE FOR YOU!!!!
UCP Support

Lawrence, MA

#7135 Mar 29, 2013
calling all United Citizens Party to stand at the front lines! Stand strong! Do not let VIP intimidate and bully you with their cut throat political statements! they are trying to scare and terrorize you into voting for them! Good always prevails over evil! Hold your ground! Do not budge! Vote UCP April 9th so these last remaining tyrants can be defeated once again! Victory shall be ours! We will rise again! The Village of Lyons will continue to grow into a friendly community with UCP and Getty listening to the residents and standing up for us! We don't want these Nazi VIP members to gain power and strip the village of everything we have! They want to turn this village into a police state! You think it's bad now, wait until you have road blocks and check points every where! Wait till they have there k9 units walking up and down your streets scaring your children to step foot out the door!
VOTE UCP STRAIGHT ACROSS THE BOARD!
LETS US ALL CHEER AS THESE OLD DOGS RUN FOR THE HILLS WITH THIER TAILS TUCKED INBETWEEN THEIR LEGS AFTER THEY LOSE!
UCP! UCP! UCP! UCP! UCP! UCP!

Oak Park, IL

#7136 Mar 29, 2013
UCP Support wrote:
calling all United Citizens Party to stand at the front lines! Stand strong! Do not let VIP intimidate and bully you with their cut throat political statements! they are trying to scare and terrorize you into voting for them! Good always prevails over evil! Hold your ground! Do not budge! Vote UCP April 9th so these last remaining tyrants can be defeated once again! Victory shall be ours! We will rise again! The Village of Lyons will continue to grow into a friendly community with UCP and Getty listening to the residents and standing up for us! We don't want these Nazi VIP members to gain power and strip the village of everything we have! They want to turn this village into a police state! You think it's bad now, wait until you have road blocks and check points every where! Wait till they have there k9 units walking up and down your streets scaring your children to step foot out the door!
VOTE UCP STRAIGHT ACROSS THE BOARD!
LETS US ALL CHEER AS THESE OLD DOGS RUN FOR THE HILLS WITH THIER TAILS TUCKED INBETWEEN THEIR LEGS AFTER THEY LOSE!
UCP! UCP! UCP! UCP! UCP! UCP!
Here is the Classic Example of the typical UCP Supporter Mindset!! You guys are nothing if not consistent!!! "Farmer Ken", "Green Jeans Chris", Come April 10th, when you guys have a little more Free Time, do you think we could sit down over a Couple of Beers (Invite LPH, ask him to bring the Lemons), I Promise to Buy, if you Guys will just point me in the direction of the "Honey Hole", where you pull these Knuckleheads out of!!!! I think as part of our "Farm" Improvement Plan, we should probably, DRAIN, SANITIZE, AND RE-STOCK, TO ENSURE FUTURE GENERATIONS WILL NOT PROCREATE WITH THIS BATCH!!!
Just a thought, no need to get back to me today, I realize this is your busy time of year,(Just Like Santa), rushing around trying to get everything in order so that there will be presents to distribute over the next four years!!!
By the way, I saw you and Mr. Haney (Kyle)running around the West End of Town yesterday, Distributing more Paraphenalia!!! You guys must be tired. Hang in there, April 10th is just around the corner, plenty of time will be had to catch up on your rest!!!
Remember, I am buying, make sure to bring "Farmer Ken", LPH, and "Mr. Haney"!!! I hope you guys are looking forward to this as much as I am!!!!
LPH

Hillside, IL

#7137 Mar 29, 2013
Views From the High Stool wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the Classic Example of the typical UCP Supporter Mindset!! You guys are nothing if not consistent!!! "Farmer Ken", "Green Jeans Chris", Come April 10th, when you guys have a little more Free Time, do you think we could sit down over a Couple of Beers (Invite LPH, ask him to bring the Lemons), I Promise to Buy, if you Guys will just point me in the direction of the "Honey Hole", where you pull these Knuckleheads out of!!!! I think as part of our "Farm" Improvement Plan, we should probably, DRAIN, SANITIZE, AND RE-STOCK, TO ENSURE FUTURE GENERATIONS WILL NOT PROCREATE WITH THIS BATCH!!!
Just a thought, no need to get back to me today, I realize this is your busy time of year,(Just Like Santa), rushing around trying to get everything in order so that there will be presents to distribute over the next four years!!!
By the way, I saw you and Mr. Haney (Kyle)running around the West End of Town yesterday, Distributing more Paraphenalia!!! You guys must be tired. Hang in there, April 10th is just around the corner, plenty of time will be had to catch up on your rest!!!
Remember, I am buying, make sure to bring "Farmer Ken", LPH, and "Mr. Haney"!!! I hope you guys are looking forward to this as much as I am!!!!
I feel so privileged to be invited out for a free round of drinks! I will take you up on your offer! Name a time, date, and place and I'll let you know if I can make it. It's actually not to bad of an idea. Everyone on the forum should be invited to come out and join us in a friendly open debate before the election!
She back

Chicago, IL

#7138 Mar 29, 2013
Be Honest wrote:
She Back Says "But VOL doesn't use Moody's. Our Finance Wiz has his lil' buddy at S&P. And your analogy s**ks: try using a publicly traded corporation: debt & future interest payments do matter there."
S&P is the same. Again, NOBODY except you add back interest. Maybe the VIP is tired of your bad information and you are now covering your a**. Inflating numbers to discredit people is slander. I can see why VIP did not want you for their ticket. Dangerous.
She back says"Don't blame the "poor laws" for calculated decisions on the municipal level to deliberately underfund our Police and Firefighter Pensions Funds. That's a rotten excuse. Promises were made...and thus far, since the 1990's (when Mr. Graunke was a Trustee), they have been broken."
The taxes, employee contributions, and taxes are set by state law, no control by the local government. They did not work, for example, assume no investment losses (that DO occur). When the state realized the numbers didn't work (mid 2000's), the state said to increase contributions. From where? Should the employees give back part of their salaries since they were paid too much over the past ten years (the money should have gone to pensions). Or do you think a leprichan will show up with the money? The Village cannot raise taxes.
Crazy as usual.
Babycakes, the VOL only had to make the required contributions...that's what a budget is for. But loads of money was spent on TIF-apalooza and frivolous legal actions against citizens and elected officials, instead of making sure that the pension bills were paid...first.

Interest on debt is what we the taxpayers will be paying in addition to principal, and since nobody's offering zero interest muni debt deals, guess what: it is part and parcel of VOL indebtedness, paid for out of VOL funds. And the debt fund is the ONLY fund NOT subject to the tax caps...understand why? So yes, VOL can be forced to raise ad valorum taxes on those GO Bonds.

And what is really dangerous is hiding the extent and magnitude of the debt payments VOL has taken on from the taxpayers and the corporate authorities. And please - not one Trustee was aware of the extent of VOL debt last July when they were asked to vote on that lovely re-fi package.

S&P was being investigated by SEC for "cooking" bond ratings, and if the same criteria Moody's used to downgrade North Riverside's rating had been applied to VOL, I wonder what VOL's rating would be. Sooner or later, the truth will come out...and the taxpayers will pay the price, unfortunately.
She back

Chicago, IL

#7139 Mar 29, 2013
Auditor news wrote:
<quoted text>
your numbers are all wrong, again.

$9,000,000 / 10,775 =$835.27

The EAV figures came from the Cook County Clerk's website. Why don't you tell Bill Vaselopoulos his numbers are wrong; I'm sure he'll appreciate your input.
She back

Chicago, IL

#7140 Mar 29, 2013
Concered Parent of 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, VIP thinks people will do everything for free! Even K9 training! Oh, that gives me a brilliant idea for there Teens Summer Job Program... why don't we just have our teens volunteer and train the police K9's right in Smith Park all while cutting the grass! That seems really safe!
Funny you should mention that, because financing a canine unit, even down to paying for grooming and training treats, is an "approved" use of State DEF seizure funds. Several downstate communities are using those funds in just that way, in fact. If you look at the pdf of the VOL 2012 Budget (available on the VOL website), on page 10 of the document (page 15 of the pdf) are the amounts of State DEF seizure funds actually received for FYs 2008,2009 and 2010. Based on costs of canine units in other Illinois communities using these funds to cover costs, the amounts received in ANY of those years would have been more than adequate to cover the annual expense. And since the amounts projected fpr FY 2011 and 2012 increase an order of magnitude to low six figures, guess what: no problemo!
Blast from the Past

Lyons, IL

#7141 Mar 29, 2013
Duffys Tavern wrote:
<quoted text>Confused: Did not the Village also have a consultant for Cook County Issues? How much were we paying this consultant. I was also told that this person is currently under indictment. Is this true? What exactly did this person do for us? What did we pay him or her? Can somebody fill in the blanks for me here?? I would very much appreciate any information.
Ask TLC/MVP What we paid Tom Walsh Developer and his pals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Village overtime 34 min SMH 14
Village Board Meeting 11/15 12 hr the leak 35
emily keseg (Sep '09) Thu Tonie5764 75
Village newsletter yuck Thu Chuck 26
The Truth Always Comes Out! Thu Steve Bannon 20
Where is the Village Budget? Thu Chuck 19
Ex Willow Officer Salerno Thu wake up 1

Riverside Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance