Underage drinking cited at RB superin...

Underage drinking cited at RB superintendent's house

There are 1 comment on the Chicagosuburbannews.com story from May 4, 2009, titled Underage drinking cited at RB superintendent's house. In it, Chicagosuburbannews.com reports that:

Riverside Brookfield High School's Superintendent/Principal Jack Baldermann's son, along with six of his friends, were busted for underage drinking in the superintendent's Riverside home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicagosuburbannews.com.

stop and think

Elmhurst, IL

#1 May 8, 2009
Come on everyone, let's face it I'm sure they all have learned their lesson or they will one day. If you are a parent of one of the kids this should be the time for you to lean on each other for support. This should be the time for healing when you should be talking over the situation with them. How it was wrong and how it has effected you, their families and friends. Everyone should stop sending in their comments and everyone should stop reading this crap. Let them get on with their lives. I just have to say think about what you are doing before you do it next time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A day without a Mexican 16 min Better yet 3
Illegal Immigrants 2 hr Lower-end 14
Everyone is replaceable (Oct '14) 7 hr Bedhead 6
News Thaddeus S. "Ted" Lechowicz, 1938-2009: Cook Co... (Jan '09) 18 hr Jackson Browne 2
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 19 hr Affluenza 9,930
Salvo pleads guilty, looking at 10 years in jail. 21 hr True facts 16
Fireworks in Melrose Park and the NON-ROLL the ... (Jul '11) 21 hr True facts 54

Riverside Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Riverside Mortgages