Comments
501 - 520 of 628 Comments Last updated Oct 3, 2013
Susek Family Member

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#547
Nov 24, 2012
 
I'm sorry to tell but yes I am a Susek family member and though I have not previously written on this blog but I have monitored it. Everything I wrote previously I meant and feel in my heart. It make me ill to find such hate among police officers that work with each other trying to solve serious crimes. I would like to see justice served for Ronnie. If half of the thing on this blog are true regarding the officers at the Melrose Park Police Department then thing must change. No crimes are going to be solved as long as every officer is at each others throat.
Attn Steve-JB-DH-LG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#548
Nov 24, 2012
 
Looks like this ones for you.
If your lives are so mundane and insignificant, find a hobby, engage in a more satisfying relationship or go back to school. Maybe a supplemental income will help you avoid Foreclosures in the future or at the very least give you some motivation.
Where is your loyalty?
Where is your integrity?
Last time I looked your jobs were not irreplaceable and your police work not outstanding.
Stop whining.
Grow up already.
As for JB. Your motive? Do we really need to go into that?
Do you really want the skeletons to tumble out of that closet?
Granted, we all felt bad for you when you were dumped by N.
Move past your anger.
MELROSE had nothing to Do with you failures.
Shame On you for trashing a town and an administration that was nothing but good to you and your entire family.
When all the info is exposed you can hide behind another late night showing, but your awesome dad is another story. Do you really need to tarnish him and remove that smile from his happy face?
Shame on you!
Ronnie, may you forever rest in peace.
After the first of the year, all the officers will be moved around, rotated and the detective and tactical departments all reassigned.
New blood and great ambition will get down to the bottom of this.
Happy holidays and my peace fill your hearts and clear your minds. Leave your bitterness and negativity out of town where most of you bloggers reside - you've lost the heart and integrity that made MELROSE, MELROSE

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#549
Nov 24, 2012
 
Attn Steve-JB-DH-LG wrote:
Looks like this ones for you.
If your lives are so mundane and insignificant, find a hobby, engage in a more satisfying relationship or go back to school. Maybe a supplemental income will help you avoid Foreclosures in the future or at the very least give you some motivation.
Where is your loyalty?
Where is your integrity?
Last time I looked your jobs were not irreplaceable and your police work not outstanding.
Stop whining.
Grow up already.
As for JB. Your motive? Do we really need to go into that?
Do you really want the skeletons to tumble out of that closet?
Granted, we all felt bad for you when you were dumped by N.
Move past your anger.
MELROSE had nothing to Do with you failures.
Shame On you for trashing a town and an administration that was nothing but good to you and your entire family.
When all the info is exposed you can hide behind another late night showing, but your awesome dad is another story. Do you really need to tarnish him and remove that smile from his happy face?
Shame on you!
Ronnie, may you forever rest in peace.
After the first of the year, all the officers will be moved around, rotated and the detective and tactical departments all reassigned.
New blood and great ambition will get down to the bottom of this.
Happy holidays and my peace fill your hearts and clear your minds. Leave your bitterness and negativity out of town where most of you bloggers reside - you've lost the heart and integrity that made MELROSE, MELROSE
Sadly that has been gone for twenty years.
Bravo

Glen Ellyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#550
Nov 24, 2012
 
Attn Steve-JB-DH-LG wrote:
Looks like this ones for you.
If your lives are so mundane and insignificant, find a hobby, engage in a more satisfying relationship or go back to school. Maybe a supplemental income will help you avoid Foreclosures in the future or at the very least give you some motivation.
Where is your loyalty?
Where is your integrity?
Last time I looked your jobs were not irreplaceable and your police work not outstanding.
Stop whining.
Grow up already.
As for JB. Your motive? Do we really need to go into that?
Do you really want the skeletons to tumble out of that closet?
Granted, we all felt bad for you when you were dumped by N.
Move past your anger.
MELROSE had nothing to Do with you failures.
Shame On you for trashing a town and an administration that was nothing but good to you and your entire family.
When all the info is exposed you can hide behind another late night showing, but your awesome dad is another story. Do you really need to tarnish him and remove that smile from his happy face?
Shame on you!
Ronnie, may you forever rest in peace.
After the first of the year, all the officers will be moved around, rotated and the detective and tactical departments all reassigned.
New blood and great ambition will get down to the bottom of this.
Happy holidays and my peace fill your hearts and clear your minds. Leave your bitterness and negativity out of town where most of you bloggers reside - you've lost the heart and integrity that made MELROSE, MELROSE
Excellent comment, thank you!!!
Shift Worker

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#551
Nov 24, 2012
 
Are they going to reassign the Dets and Tact? I hope so we need a change bad. I hope Pitassi is reading this. Duke What Do You Think????
Priceless

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#552
Nov 25, 2012
 
Free Chevrolet Trailblazer gas and insurance $1034 a month

A $96,000 a year salary for doing nothing but sitting and smoking all day

Creating your own work hours by coming into work at 5am and leaving at 1pm when everyone else starts at 8am 4pm or 12mn.

Rubbing all this in everyone’s face every day while others work midnight and have to rotate

Screwing your friends the chief and the mayor out of 4 more years Priceless!!!!

Thanks Chuckie You Greedy Pig
Insert witty handle here

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#553
Nov 25, 2012
 
I read these blogs every once in a while and people on both sides of the arguments at hand on these forums are responsible for the monster that is MP. Instead of doing something about anything or confronting people, you sit here and gripe, bicker, and conspire about everyone and everything (even each other). Heavens forbid you go to a board meeting and voice a concern or show your face outside your "witty" topix handles. Filskov might be a piece of work as a person and/or in opinion, but at least he has the balls to show his face behind his words...for what it's worth.

Makes me sick. Instead of being a part of the solution, you people make the problem worse. Everyone jumps to conclusions about everything and gets on their soap box here. It just gets old. If you have a problem with things, then do something about it. If you think you can do a better job than the people you complain about, then go do it (especially if your job description matches that of those you talk about). Instead of talking about people behind their back with half-truths, lies, and deceit handle things like honorable men or women.

Just my point of view as a observer who has no stake in any of these fights.
deep throat

Maywood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#554
Nov 25, 2012
 
follow the critics and learn their source... not so hard to see the forrest for the trees. Look to those who have no shame demanding when they were once begging on their knees!
Priceless

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#555
Nov 25, 2012
 
Priceless wrote:
Free Chevrolet Trailblazer gas and insurance $1034 a month
A $96,000 a year salary for doing nothing but sitting and smoking all day
Creating your own work hours by coming into work at 5am and leaving at 1pm when everyone else starts at 8am 4pm or 12mn.
Rubbing all this in everyone’s face every day while others work midnight and have to rotate
Screwing your friends the chief and the mayor out of 4 more years Priceless!!!!
Thanks Chuckie You Greedy Pig
Why are you such a pig!!!!!
You are a police officer trained to serve and protect pig pig pig. Stop being a fat pig
Ernest T Bass

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#556
Nov 27, 2012
 
take the rock, hit the possum.
Unhappy Copper

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#557
Nov 27, 2012
 
Well the official word is out! Everyone rotates except Rinella and Lichter.
holy cow

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#558
Nov 27, 2012
 
Unhappy Copper wrote:
Well the official word is out! Everyone rotates except Rinella and Lichter.
Time to Donate
Unhappy Copper

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#559
Nov 27, 2012
 
Licther is already writing his check make it 2 grand this year. Guess he'll have to cut down on his hookers and pedestrian strikes.
looking a lot like 9-05

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#560
Nov 27, 2012
 
Word is that the shift rotation was mandated by the Deputy Chief as retaliation for the officers choosing to purchase their uniforms elsewhere and thus causing the Deputy Chief to have to close his overpriced, conflict-of-interest uniform store. Who else is involved with this and why is the administration allowing this to occur?
This needs to be looked into further.
Looks like the officers are one step ahead of the Administration, though.
Pissed about rotating, heard that the officers had compiled a list of the serial number on their stolen radios that the deputy chief sold & the chief approved.
The officers are now AGAIN receiving new radios - whether they need one or not - Looks like they are HIDING THE EVIDENCE - a little too late --
seems something big is already coming down - now, they are tampering with the evidence?
Those serial number will be the end of this crime spree. The radios never made it to the Motorola plant for distribution - the serial numbers will clearly indicate that.
The freedom of information provided showed a dozen stolen radios were sold by the DC, when in reality there were hundreds sold by the DC to the Village and are being used by all the departments, not only the police dept.
The DC was not and never was authorized to sell Motorola radios - follow the trail - who authorized the purchase of these radios - where is the paper trail? Where were they purchased from by the DC?
How much do the higher ups know?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#561
Nov 27, 2012
 
looking a lot like 9-05 wrote:
Word is that the shift rotation was mandated by the Deputy Chief as retaliation for the officers choosing to purchase their uniforms elsewhere and thus causing the Deputy Chief to have to close his overpriced, conflict-of-interest uniform store. Who else is involved with this and why is the administration allowing this to occur?
This needs to be looked into further.
Looks like the officers are one step ahead of the Administration, though.
Pissed about rotating, heard that the officers had compiled a list of the serial number on their stolen radios that the deputy chief sold & the chief approved.
The officers are now AGAIN receiving new radios - whether they need one or not - Looks like they are HIDING THE EVIDENCE - a little too late --
seems something big is already coming down - now, they are tampering with the evidence?
Those serial number will be the end of this crime spree. The radios never made it to the Motorola plant for distribution - the serial numbers will clearly indicate that.
The freedom of information provided showed a dozen stolen radios were sold by the DC, when in reality there were hundreds sold by the DC to the Village and are being used by all the departments, not only the police dept.
The DC was not and never was authorized to sell Motorola radios - follow the trail - who authorized the purchase of these radios - where is the paper trail? Where were they purchased from by the DC?
How much do the higher ups know?
If what you say is fact, this could be another shake up by the fed for the PD.
Only The Facts

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#562
Nov 27, 2012
 
looking a lot like 9-05 wrote:
Word is that the shift rotation was mandated by the Deputy Chief as retaliation for the officers choosing to purchase their uniforms elsewhere and thus causing the Deputy Chief to have to close his overpriced, conflict-of-interest uniform store. Who else is involved with this and why is the administration allowing this to occur?
This needs to be looked into further.
Looks like the officers are one step ahead of the Administration, though.
Pissed about rotating, heard that the officers had compiled a list of the serial number on their stolen radios that the deputy chief sold & the chief approved.
The officers are now AGAIN receiving new radios - whether they need one or not - Looks like they are HIDING THE EVIDENCE - a little too late --
seems something big is already coming down - now, they are tampering with the evidence?
Those serial number will be the end of this crime spree. The radios never made it to the Motorola plant for distribution - the serial numbers will clearly indicate that.
The freedom of information provided showed a dozen stolen radios were sold by the DC, when in reality there were hundreds sold by the DC to the Village and are being used by all the departments, not only the police dept.
The DC was not and never was authorized to sell Motorola radios - follow the trail - who authorized the purchase of these radios - where is the paper trail? Where were they purchased from by the DC?
How much do the higher ups know?
All True!!
Because Im The Tax Man

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#563
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TAX CODE
Around-the-Clock Use of A Company Vehicle
Some employers assign a vehicle or simply allow an employee to use one or more vehicles on an ongoing basis. This can create a tax liability for the employee.

If a company vehicle is provide to an employee, the total cost is generally a business deduction for for the company. However, the value of the personal use of the car (if any) must be treated as a taxable fringe benefit to the employee.

Have you reported your sweet deal as income chuck?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#564
Nov 28, 2012
 
Because Im The Tax Man wrote:
TAX CODE
Around-the-Clock Use of A Company Vehicle
Some employers assign a vehicle or simply allow an employee to use one or more vehicles on an ongoing basis. This can create a tax liability for the employee.
If a company vehicle is provide to an employee, the total cost is generally a business deduction for for the company. However, the value of the personal use of the car (if any) must be treated as a taxable fringe benefit to the employee.
Have you reported your sweet deal as income chuck?
Certainly you jest. Only a fine upstanding citizen would do that

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#566
Nov 28, 2012
 
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
The personal use of a government-owned vehicle is generally a taxable fringe benefit. It may, however, be excludable as a de minimis benefit (infrequent and of little value). Personal use includes the value of commuting in a government-owned vehicle, even if the vehicle is taken home for the convenience of the employer (but see Commuting Valuation Rule, below). The value of the benefit must be included in wages, but withholding of income tax on the value of vehicle use is at the employer’s option. Social security and Medicare withholding is required.
All of your employee's use of a qualified nonpersonal use vehicle qualifies as a working condition fringe. You can exclude the value of that use from employee income. A qualified nonpersonal use vehicle is any vehicle the employee is not likely to use more than minimally for personal purposes because of its design. Qualified nonpersonal use vehicles include:
• Clearly marked police, fire, and public safety officer vehicles. The employee must be on-call, required to commute in the vehicle, and be prohibited from personal travel outside the jurisdiction.
• Unmarked vehicles used by law enforcement officers. The officer must be authorized to carry a firearm, execute search warrants and make arrests.
• An ambulance or hearse used for its specific purpose.
• Any vehicle designed to carry cargo with a loaded gross vehicle weight over 14,000
pounds.
As I said "Certainly you jest. Only a fine upstanding citizen would do that. " Can we agree that these people are NOT.
Tax It

Bradley, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#567
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
The personal use of a government-owned vehicle is generally a taxable fringe benefit. It may, however, be excludable as a de minimis benefit (infrequent and of little value). Personal use includes the value of commuting in a government-owned vehicle, even if the vehicle is taken home for the convenience of the employer (but see Commuting Valuation Rule, below). The value of the benefit must be included in wages, but withholding of income tax on the value of vehicle use is at the employer’s option. Social security and Medicare withholding is required.
All of your employee's use of a qualified nonpersonal use vehicle qualifies as a working condition fringe. You can exclude the value of that use from employee income. A qualified nonpersonal use vehicle is any vehicle the employee is not likely to use more than minimally for personal purposes because of its design. Qualified nonpersonal use vehicles include:
• Clearly marked police, fire, and public safety officer vehicles. The employee must be on-call, required to commute in the vehicle, and be prohibited from personal travel outside the jurisdiction.
• Unmarked vehicles used by law enforcement officers. The officer must be authorized to carry a firearm, execute search warrants and make arrests.
• An ambulance or hearse used for its specific purpose.
• Any vehicle designed to carry cargo with a loaded gross vehicle weight over 14,000
pounds.
IRS has been contacted and is aware of this lack of reporting income by Sgt Chuckles

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr The Rogue 49,393
Chicago Ridge Village Board 2015 7 hr Please add to list 40
Melody Top Music Theater: In gentler times, Hil... (Jun '09) 8 hr StarMountainKId 19
how many ridge residents can hate the same pers... (Feb '10) 8 hr blast from the past 340
What happened to the Hillside Shopping Center? (Mar '08) 8 hr Mrsjean 512
Warning of new laws for Berwyn's Maria SS Laure... 9 hr State of Illinois 6
Looking for John from John's Automotive 10 hr old friend 7
•••
•••
•••

Riverside Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Riverside People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Riverside News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Riverside
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••