Shots fired near Cook County commissi...

Shots fired near Cook County commissioners house

There are 6 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from May 7, 2009, titled Shots fired near Cook County commissioners house. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Police in the Chicago suburb of Riverside say whoever fired shots in Cook County Commissioner Tony Peraica's neighborhood probably intended to hit his home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Seth

United States

#3 May 8, 2009
It wouldn't surprise me to find out Peraica hired someone to fire shots at his neighbor's house to get himself some headlines. Stroger is bad, but Peraica really isn't much better.
Seriously now

El Dorado Hills, CA

#4 May 10, 2009
What is this world coming to?

Peraica, never a shrinking violet, can be too direct at times with his comments, but this?

Even in Crook County, it is a sad day when political speech is attempted to be curtailed by shooting up a house.

I certainly hope that the FBI, Sheriff and local police will do all things possible to arrest those responsible for this reprehensible act.

The citizens of this overtaxed, corrupt county need to be thankful that we have someone who is not affraid to speak up.

We are with you Tony.
More Target Practice

AOL

#5 May 10, 2009
Darn!
Whomever fired the rounds should spend more time on the range practicing and use highe caliber ammunition.
There's are plenty of good targets out there, e.g., the entire city council, the entire county board, the mayor, governor, the entire state assembly, etc, etc.
Lock 'n load, and good hunting. It's time to thin the herd of skallywags and scoundrels.
LOGICALLY SPEAKING

United States

#6 May 10, 2009
Well, Father Phlegler can use this as an excuse to hang more American flags upside down.

What a crazy dude he is.

And this woman and others like her..........Im tired of paying your way through life. May you make better choices in the future or face worse consquences than simply being shot.
LOGICALLY SPEAKING

United States

#7 May 10, 2009
ooooooooooooooops. wrong shots fired. so much of this in Chicago, can easily address the wrong posting.
yep

Homer, GA

#8 May 17, 2009
Peraica screwed my friend over in court because he decided not show up because he had to take care of his election thing. I also heard he is getting sued because he didn't file the correct paper work with a client and the client had to serve jail time because of it.
I think he is a sleeze but I'm friends with his daughter and grew up with her so I feel slightly bad talking badly about him but I'm only stating facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This forum is sad 4 hr Well Now 3
Bill Lammel Lied (Nov '16) 6 hr no lies 40
Even Faster Eddie Needs A Job In November 10 hr Eddie Lost Big 5
Gone but not forgotten (May '09) 15 hr alan 757
Ronald Jude Jarnell ( alias Bones) (Aug '17) Tue Bo Didley 10
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) Tue The Untouchables 10,852
Madonna Del Carmine, or Guadalupe (Dec '16) Tue TonyG 15

Riverside Jobs

Personal Finance

Riverside Mortgages