Lyons, Illinois 60535

Lyons, Illinois 60535

There are 7 comments on the Chicago Real Estate Blog story from Jan 14, 2008, titled Lyons, Illinois 60535. In it, Chicago Real Estate Blog reports that:

Lyons is a Village in Cook County, Illinois. As of the 2000 census the village had a population of 10,255. The total area of the village is 2.2 square miles. via Chicago Real Estate Blog

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Real Estate Blog.

sexysadiegirl

La Grange, IL

#1 Feb 29, 2008
The zip code is 60534
believer

AOL

#2 Aug 25, 2008
I am so excited that Patti Krueger and her party are running in the Lyons Election in April of 2009. She is a proven leader and her party will bring professionalism and integrity to Lyons. Enough of Visk and company bulldozing their way.
Patti Krueger, Dan Graunke, Nancy Booth, Rick Stafford, and Pattie Wisneski have my whole families support!!!
Down with TLC

United States

#3 Aug 26, 2008
are you nuts? Krueger is power hungry, but she is still TLC!!! If she wins nothing will change, our town is falling apart and if we don't do something about it its going to turn into a ghetto. Look down Ogden ave, all I see is empty buildings and half started projects. They have driven out longtime business for the hope new chain stores that never come.( i.e. our beloved snowflake) They drive developers out of town because they are crooks and want to line thier pockets. Lets vote all of them out and get some "new blood" lets vote for UNITED CITIZENS PARTY and start fixing this town before we lose it all!!
believer

AOL

#4 Sep 1, 2008
No, I'm not nuts and you are completely wrong!!Kreuger is not doing this because of being power hungry and she is NOT "tlc". Far from it. She is not in agreement with what the tlc party has or is doing. IT is time for a change...and that is Patti and her party...my vote is MVP all the way.
Concerned Resident

Berwyn, IL

#5 Sep 1, 2008
Down with TLC wrote:
are you nuts? Krueger is power hungry, but she is still TLC!!! If she wins nothing will change, our town is falling apart and if we don't do something about it its going to turn into a ghetto. Look down Ogden ave, all I see is empty buildings and half started projects. They have driven out longtime business for the hope new chain stores that never come.( i.e. our beloved snowflake) They drive developers out of town because they are crooks and want to line thier pockets. Lets vote all of them out and get some "new blood" lets vote for UNITED CITIZENS PARTY and start fixing this town before we lose it all!!
What "Half started projects" are you talking about? And who exactly are crooks? "Crooks" in what way?
Michael

Forest Park, IL

#6 Mar 19, 2011
believer wrote:
I am so excited that Patti Krueger and her party are running in the Lyons Election in April of 2009. She is a proven leader and her party will bring professionalism and integrity to Lyons. Enough of Visk and company bulldozing their way.
Patti Krueger, Dan Graunke, Nancy Booth, Rick Stafford, and Pattie Wisneski have my whole families support!!!
Barnum and Bailey was right....There is one of YOU born everyday.
Harry G

Forest Park, IL

#7 Apr 8, 2011
I am so glad and excited that the MVP party didn't win all the trustee seats that were available. I gotta believe that Christopher Getty and the Two Canidates that won the trustee seats,represent the population of this village. For the United Citizens Party to win 2 out of 3 seats is not bad. Now, maybe they can start getting things done. I think that the first thing is to vote the Mayors power and board vote back. Tlc's mayor had it.Until things started not going their way (Election of Marie) they had the board votes to change the law, they do not now. As of April 5,2011

A change is on it's way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gone but not forgotten (May '09) 2 hr Tinker aol 705
Tokar Fest 2017 3 hr PBRAMF 3
and there off The 2017 race for Mayor. 3 hr PBRAMF 34
Edward Moody (Jul '12) 9 hr Yuk 114
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 12 hr Gop Ignorance is ... 8,796
Redundancy from WILDBILL 12 hr Rose 3
News I'm mad -- I got Berwyn's $100 camera traffic t... (Feb '12) Thu Buckybottomlayer 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Riverside Mortgages