Homeowner chases burglar until cops a...

Homeowner chases burglar until cops arrive for arrest

There are 13 comments on the WBBM-AM Chicago story from Sep 23, 2009, titled Homeowner chases burglar until cops arrive for arrest. In it, WBBM-AM Chicago reports that:

Police arrested and charged a man Tuesday after an attempted burglary that ended in a foot chase in west suburban Riverside.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBBM-AM Chicago.

pug

Berwyn, IL

#1 Sep 24, 2009
Career criminal...targeting an area where people have something to steal.
rico

Chicago, IL

#2 Sep 24, 2009
I wonder where the guy lives.
Mike

La Grange, IL

#3 Sep 27, 2009
Bridgeview, from what the Police Department's release said.
rico

United States

#4 Sep 28, 2009
Mexican then.
Mike

La Grange, IL

#5 Sep 28, 2009
According to the suburban life his name is James Castigileone. Doesn't sound very hispanic to me...
Freedom

United States

#6 Sep 29, 2009
Mike wrote:
According to the suburban life his name is James Castigileone. Doesn't sound very hispanic to me...
Nevermind the moron rico. He blames everything including 9/11 on Mexicans.
rico

Chicago, IL

#7 Sep 29, 2009
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
Nevermind the moron rico. He blames everything including 9/11 on Mexicans.
When did I post that?
I only blame what Berwyn has become on them. And once again my proof is that it was a quite & clean area. Why did it change just cause they moved in? Nobody here has posted why expect when I bring it up or anyone else they get called names.
Freedom

United States

#8 Sep 30, 2009
rico wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I post that?
I only blame what Berwyn has become on them. And once again my proof is that it was a quite & clean area. Why did it change just cause they moved in? Nobody here has posted why expect when I bring it up or anyone else they get called names.
Berwyn is still a hard working blue collar neighborhood. If you consider driving without licenses and loud cars a downturn of a town then you must have lived pampered in suburbia all your life. Mexicans are not the ones creating the serious violent crimes moron.
rico

United States

#9 Sep 30, 2009
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
Berwyn is still a hard working blue collar neighborhood. If you consider driving without licenses and loud cars a downturn of a town then you must have lived pampered in suburbia all your life. Mexicans are not the ones creating the serious violent crimes moron.
No I just lived in Berwyn when the population wasn't over 50% Mexican. And if not wanting my car to get hit by an uninsured driver so that my auto insurance will go up. Then yes I am a moron just like the majority of America. You know the people that watch Glenn Beck and don't kiss up to Obama.
Freedom

United States

#10 Oct 2, 2009
rico wrote:
<quoted text>
No I just lived in Berwyn when the population wasn't over 50% Mexican. And if not wanting my car to get hit by an uninsured driver so that my auto insurance will go up. Then yes I am a moron just like the majority of America. You know the people that watch Glenn Beck and don't kiss up to Obama.
You lose total credibility when you say you watch Glenn Beck.
rico

United States

#11 Oct 2, 2009
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
You lose total credibility when you say you watch Glenn Beck.
Really? Watching a high rated show doesn't count?
Tommy S

La Grange, IL

#12 Oct 3, 2009
Glenn Beck is cotton candy intellectualism, using the term in the loosest sense.
rico

Chicago, IL

#13 Oct 3, 2009
Tommy S wrote:
Glenn Beck is cotton candy intellectualism, using the term in the loosest sense.
That's what they call now when the facts are presented?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Worker at spa near Willowbrook faces prostituti... 12 hr Only in your dreams 6
Help Tue Dancer 1
who GEORGE SCHLEYER? (May '12) Mon Bugaboo 38
and there off The 2017 race for Mayor. Mon No spin zone 35
R.I.P. Mickey Caliendo Mon MPPD 1
Little league allstar game 1959 Mon Flyboy 2
Redundancy from WILDBILL Mon WILDBILL 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Riverside Mortgages