West Suburban Bank Surrounded By Poli...

West Suburban Bank Surrounded By Police, FBI

There are 1 comment on the cbs2chicago.com story from Dec 16, 2008, titled West Suburban Bank Surrounded By Police, FBI. In it, cbs2chicago.com reports that:

Police and FBI agents have surrounded a west suburban bank Tuesday morning following an attempted "takeover" robbery.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at cbs2chicago.com.

Librarumman

Rawalpindi, Pakistan

#1 Jan 22, 2009
Dear Sir
I have received the mail that I have won the One Million, Two Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds (£ 1,200,000.00 GBP) from the Yahoo Lotto Promotion Board y check is fully signed and my that amount is in your bank and they want my passport or identity card or other things to verify me and my nationality so sir if you didn’t mind then please sir tell me truth that this lottery is true or they are making me fool and they are mailing me every day and the ID from which I get the mail is [email protected] .Please sir send me the answered of this mail
I shall be very thankful to you for yours this kindness.
Yours Truly
[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New statue Michael marchetti he hAs done so much (Oct '14) 7 hr Shut Up 34
Not all (Proposed) developments are good ones. 7 hr Shut Up 3
# Wild Bill Revealed # 7 hr Shut Up 21
Jiggles Guido 7 hr Shut Up 8
Who is Mrs. Guido? 8 hr Shut Up 3
Mrs Guido and Peter 8 hr Shut Up 6
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 9 hr The Charmer 9,103

Riverside Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance