arrest Fire Chief
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Village Action Party

Chicago, IL

#22 Jan 16, 2013
Urban Dictionary wrote:
"The origin of the expression go pound sand is from a longer expression, not to know (have enough sense to) pound sand down a rathole. Filling rat holes with sand is menial work, and telling someone to pound sand down a hole is like telling them to go fly a kite. The expression dates to at least 1912 and is common in the midwestern United States."
Sorry Webster. A number of voters we know in Chicago Ridge think that there is a different way to finish the sentence you are referring to (pound sand...) and it is a specific oriface that sand can be pounded up into. The sentence is used in Chicago Ridge when displeasure is being expressed. We know that there is never a reason for expressing displeasure with the Village Action Party because we, well...we just know it. If you think otherwise we might just have the posting removed. We never take the blame for anything. Don't forget it.
Tom Bettenhausen

Superior National Forest, MN

#23 Jan 16, 2013
Some of the comments are a just a little off base. Now is the time for the leadership to shine through. and let the people effected get back on with the job of serving and protecting the citizens of Chicago Ridge. I think the whole thing needs to put in the hands of the proper law inforcement athorities. That is all from me.
DISGUSTED HOT CHICK

Chicago, IL

#24 Mar 29, 2013
THE CHICAGO RIDGE FIREFIGHTERS SEEM TO NOT VALUE ANY ETHICAL, PROFESSIONAL OR MORAL OBLIGATIONS THEY PROMISED TO WHEN SWORN IN AS OFFICERS. PERSONALLY AND PROFESSIONALLY THEY DO NOT DEPICT A TRUE MAN, FIREFIGHTER OR HERO !THERE IS A CREEPY PERVERT THERE RIGHT NOW !!!! JO .......... GROW UP AND WATCH YOUR BEHAVIOR AND THREATS,PERV !!!!! YOU WILL END UP IN COURT AND OR JAIL.
citizen Joe

Palos Park, IL

#25 Jul 26, 2013
seriously wrote:
Channel 7 says that he will bond out today and be back on the streets. What's wrong with this picture?? Lock your doors and get your own fire extinguishers. Shame on this judge for setting his bond so low.
All the attorney I see have weighed in. I'm thinking that if he did all this he wouldn't have even made bond. Something doesn't sound right with the states attorney. They exactly don't have a good track record either!! Give both parties a chance to state the case. MAbe a lovers quarrel??
citizen Joe

Palos Park, IL

#26 Jul 26, 2013
I know wrote:
His ex wife lives by me feel sorry for his daughter
Why would you even bring attention to his family or children. What would all of you have to do if there was no topix? Mr. Sweircz and the victim will have their day in court. Leave both families alone for god sakes! Sometimes the clueless are more disgusting then the story itself
Morning Joe

Chicago, IL

#27 Jul 26, 2013
citizen Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
All the attorney I see have weighed in. I'm thinking that if he did all this he wouldn't have even made bond. Something doesn't sound right with the states attorney. They exactly don't have a good track record either!! Give both parties a chance to state the case. MAbe a lovers quarrel??
Let's see...meth-goth party...tools, tape, knife, mask, access....911 call...clothes in dumpster...denials, slips....a blind states attorney should be able to win this case.
Morning Joe

Evergreen Park, IL

#28 Aug 15, 2013
Morning Joe wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see...meth-goth party...tools, tape, knife, mask, access....911 call...clothes in dumpster...denials, slips....a blind states attorney should be able to win this case.
Anything new? Is he still recieving Holy Communion?
At the very least we know his football knowledge will soon improve.
He'll go in as a tight end and get out as a wide receiver.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 43 min We Are The World 8,884
News 1 dead, 6 wounded in city shootings 7 hr bozo 1
Ridgefest and traffic fines 9 hr Bernie 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Tue OldManBenny 72
What's happening to Berwyn? (Jun '06) Tue RESIDENT 557
Homeless site discovered in forest preserve. (Feb '12) Tue Eatmyshorts 11
Redundancy from WILDBILL Tue WILDBILL 31

Riverside Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance