Cougar Sighting(s) near Water Reclama...

Cougar Sighting(s) near Water Reclamation plant?

Posted in the Riverside Forum

here kitty-kitty

Chicago, IL

#1 Sep 3, 2008
I've heard rumors of a big cat being seen near the Water Reclaimation Plant in Stickney, as well as neighbors who told me they say the big guy hunting deer behind the new Cermak Aquatic Center in Lyons this summer.

Anyone else have any recent sightings of the big cat? It's not too far-fetched. We have a healthy population of deer and dense woods.
T K Riverside

Berwyn, IL

#2 Jan 5, 2013
here kitty-kitty wrote:
I've heard rumors of a big cat being seen near the Water Reclaimation Plant in Stickney, as well as neighbors who told me they say the big guy hunting deer behind the new Cermak Aquatic Center in Lyons this summer.
Anyone else have any recent sightings of the big cat? It's not too far-fetched. We have a healthy population of deer and dense woods.
I saw it in 2007 driving up Harlem just North of 47th street. It was around 2 in the morning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who GEORGE SCHLEYER? (May '12) 4 hr we can only hope 66
willow springs mayor (Mar '14) 4 hr Hoo 22
Our Lady of the Ridge School Closing 7 hr False Article 5
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 9 hr Neighborhood Watch 9,456
Berwyn First - Re-Elect Robert J. Lovero (Mayor) 9 hr Facts 2
What happened to the Hillside Shopping Center? (Mar '08) Mon Scrubber59 618
News Alleged Prostitute Accused Of Solicting On Web (Sep '06) Mon quickie 11

Riverside Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance