The Polar Bear ice cream drive in res...

The Polar Bear ice cream drive in restaurant. North Riverside Illinois USA. Early September 2006.

There are 3 comments on the Eddie's Rail Fan Page story from Jul 6, 2009, titled The Polar Bear ice cream drive in restaurant. North Riverside Illinois USA. Early September 2006.. In it, Eddie's Rail Fan Page reports that:

Hello everyone! Welcome aboard Eddie's Railfan Page from the city of Chicago Illinois.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Eddie's Rail Fan Page.

Don Quixote

Palatine, IL

#1 Jul 11, 2009
The neighborhood Mom and Pop Soft serve Ice Cream Stand , great place to get a Vanilla soft serve cone during the Hot summer ...... LOL
Guess it would be nice to have a summer this year feels like it has been for the most part too cool or washed out.
Charlton Heston

Springfield, IL

#2 Aug 16, 2009
This use to be THE place to go for good ice cream in the summer months. New owners are much stingier on the ice cream. At least they have taken down cultural artifacts that use to be on display. Often the music is cranked up way too loud also. Quite a shame.
Poker Nut

Hinsdale, IL

#3 Aug 21, 2009
Miss that place!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 12 min Show Me The Money 10,038
pete venute (Mar '16) 15 min True facts 35
What happened to the Hillside Shopping Center? (Mar '08) 17 min CRIMINAL ACTIVITY 644
Increasing number of blacks and Hispanics movin... (May '08) 17 hr Demon Days 201
News Sellers market continues in Chicago area Wed Keyanna 1
News The abandoned Bel Air Drive In movie theatre. C... (Jan '08) Wed Miley Cyruses Tongue 23
Results now meet Wed Commish Not 16

Riverside Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Riverside Mortgages