North Riverside, IL

North Riverside, IL

There are 38 comments on the Chicago Metro Real Estate story from May 28, 2008, titled North Riverside, IL. In it, Chicago Metro Real Estate reports that:

Yesterday I attended a home inspection for my buyers in North Riverside . North Riverside is a small western suburb west of Berwyn , south of Forest Park , east of LaGrange Park , and north of, you guessed it - ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Metro Real Estate.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Aztek

United States

#21 Aug 12, 2008
rico wrote:
How do you feel about VOUCHERS?
Where a section 8 family can put her kids in the private school your working your butt off to keep your kids away from thug life.
Well, they want to move all of these ghetto kids out of the projects to the wealthy life. It kind of makes me think why work if you can get free government payoffs, education, welfare, free college! I would not allow my kids to see such a crowd. This idea is going to stop when they kill a rich kid.
get a life

Oak Lawn, IL

#22 Aug 12, 2008
hey rico and aztek...you too sound like the most uneducated idiots I have ever heard from...maybe you need to go back to school...and please do not tell me you two are latino...go back to mexico..the whites, and blacks do not want you here...and here is a good idea get a job...you morons
rico

Chicago, IL

#23 Aug 13, 2008
get a life wrote:
hey rico and aztek...you too sound like the most uneducated idiots I have ever heard from...maybe you need to go back to school...and please do not tell me you two are latino...go back to mexico..the whites, and blacks do not want you here...and here is a good idea get a job...you morons
Sounds to me your one of the thugs we don't want our kids going to school with. YOU GET THE EDUCATION YOU PAY FOR!
Aztek

United States

#24 Aug 13, 2008
get a life wrote:
I agree with rico!! You sound like an inbred "get a life" with black and white mix. Or, you may have a little black or white in you daily or at night if you know what I mean!! If you want a big Mexican in you let me know I'll be honored to serve you! You are a poor soul who is looking for free handouts by our tax dollars you scumbag! Go to school and pay for it. If you are white bow down to us latinos because we are taking over! If you are black thank the whites for making you Americans because without them enslaving you guys you wouldn't be here even though it was by force! We are Latinos, hispanics, spanish and I am glad and proud!! You scum want to attend wealthy classes to taint these kids minds with ghetto antics and wrong ideas of what being diverse is really about! You are a loser who needs to go to pre-school and learn the song clean up clean up!! Clean your ghetto and stop moving west!!
rico

Chicago, IL

#25 Aug 14, 2008
Rap hip-hop too screwed up the young,Aztek.
That Tupac crap you like.
Aztek

Chicago, IL

#26 Aug 14, 2008
rico wrote:
Rap hip-hop too screwed up the young,Aztek.
That Tupac crap you like.
I like listening to Tupac Shakur because he sings about true facts about his life and experiences. You got screwed up from listening to reggaeton and new kids on the block! You need to man up and get with the future! Listening to new kids, vanilla ice, 98 degress, back street boys is not making you look good!
Speakin da trut

Chicago, IL

#27 Aug 15, 2008
Aztek wrote:
<quoted text>
I like listening to Tupac Shakur because he sings about true facts about his life and experiences. You got screwed up from listening to reggaeton and new kids on the block! You need to man up and get with the future! Listening to new kids, vanilla ice, 98 degress, back street boys is not making you look good!
Aw, come on. Let's be a little sensitive. Rico thought Nick Lachey was cute. That's the only reason he listened to 98 Degrees.
Aztek

Woodridge, IL

#28 Aug 15, 2008
Speakin da trut wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, come on. Let's be a little sensitive. Rico thought Nick Lachey was cute. That's the only reason he listened to 98 Degrees.
HA HA HA HA!! LMAO!!!
its about money

Woodridge, IL

#29 Aug 15, 2008
rico wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are the ones that live north of Cermack. The section 8ers.
It's not about race Rico. It's about money!! The haves and the have nots. I like in a nice neighborhood with blacks, whites, indian and mexican etc. There all very nice people, who our middle to upper middle class.
Aztek

Chicago, IL

#30 Aug 15, 2008
Rico doesn't understand your language or anybody elses! He just stereotypes and disregards to look at himself. He is a biggot, racist who doesn't have pride in his race or ethnic background, he only wishes he was white!
rico

Chicago, IL

#31 Aug 15, 2008
Aztek wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't influnence drive-bys and out of wedlock births I can tell you that. And you have to agree.
Aztek

Chicago, IL

#32 Aug 15, 2008
rico wrote:
<quoted text> They didn't influnence drive-bys and out of wedlock births I can tell you that. And you have to agree.
Yes they did, they sang about lust and sexual desires!!
get a life

Oak Lawn, IL

#34 Aug 16, 2008
by the way you know what they say....when someone is so obsessed with something another is doing 10 out of 10 times they are jealous...how bout it Rico and his sidekick....are you unhappy because you wish you could get a little help but you are probably illegal so sorry
Aztek

United States

#35 Aug 17, 2008
get a life wrote:
by the way you know what they say....when someone is so obsessed with something another is doing 10 out of 10 times they are jealous...how bout it Rico and his sidekick....are you unhappy because you wish you could get a little help but you are probably illegal so sorry
I agree! rico is probably illegal!!!
rico

Chicago, IL

#36 Aug 17, 2008
Aztek wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! rico is probably illegal!!!
Yep, illegal who wants a Pink Floyd type WALL built at the boarder.
Aztek

United States

#37 Aug 17, 2008
rico wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, illegal who wants a Pink Floyd type WALL built at the boarder.
The border is a bunch of BS! You don't think those scum bags at the border don't take money from the coyotes! Hell yeah! I want a new wall up so us Mexicans can tag all over it!! ha ha ha!!!

Since: Mar 08

Broadview, IL

#38 Mar 17, 2014
I will throw in my two cents and say what I know about North Riverside through online research and hands-on experiences.

The town is small, and although it's north of Riverside, it has its own village government and services (e.g. police, fire department). I think it's included in the Riverside-Brookfield HS district. I'm pretty sure it is. Housing prices are lower in comparison to Riverside.

As far as crime goes, the only hotspot for crime I'm aware of is in the area of Harlem/Cermak which is where the North Riverside Mall is located. The reason behind this is because the trash from areas like Maywood and the west side of Chicago frequent the mall. Other than that, you probably won't have much to worry about.
rico

Chicago, IL

#39 Dec 8, 2014
That's about right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is the Village Budget? 2 hr Gene Fan 13
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 12 hr VICTORY VICTORY 10,527
Berwyn Losing Money by Not Enforcing Overnight ... (Aug '12) 14 hr rico 13
RJ Talked Tough 17 hr Bobby Walnuts 7
News Three people indicted for murder in Henderson C... 20 hr Brett gotaas 1
Viejo Trade to Apestoso Mon Bobby Walnuts 3
River Grove Library (Feb '11) Mon Lowest of Them All 82

Riverside Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance