North Riverside, IL

North Riverside, IL

There are 38 comments on the Chicago Metro Real Estate story from May 28, 2008, titled North Riverside, IL. In it, Chicago Metro Real Estate reports that:

Yesterday I attended a home inspection for my buyers in North Riverside . North Riverside is a small western suburb west of Berwyn , south of Forest Park , east of LaGrange Park , and north of, you guessed it - ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Metro Real Estate.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Aztek

United States

#1 Jun 19, 2008
It's a nice place
rico

United States

#2 Jun 20, 2008
Mall used to be nice.
Aztek

United States

#3 Jun 20, 2008
That's true! Too many blacks, don't they have their own mall, Ford City!!
rico

United States

#4 Jun 21, 2008
Aztek wrote:
That's true! Too many blacks, don't they have their own mall, Ford City!!
Those are the ones that live north of Cermack. The section 8ers.
Aztek

United States

#5 Jun 22, 2008
I don't want to sound racist! but when you see them living in apartments and having better cars than you and 5,000 dollar rims and system, you know they are selling stuff.
rico

United States

#6 Jun 22, 2008
And when you read BERWYN POLICE BLOTTER it confirms how they get their cars.
Aztek

Chicago, IL

#7 Jun 22, 2008
I don't need to read that garbage, I'm not stupid! I know how those people get there illegal income.
Aztek

Chicago, IL

#8 Jun 22, 2008
This is for Rico: White Man

Riverside police charged Ohio resident Michael T. Paidousis with burglary after he reportedly broke into a car in the 3200 block of Harlem Avenue on June 6.

Police apprehended Paidousis after a lengthy foot chase that ended at Oak Park Avenue and 31st Street in Berwyn. Paidousis, according to police, has a long criminal history for burglary and was wanted on a warrant for burglary out of Steubenville, Ohio.

He reportedly was taking loose change and minor items from unlocked cars, reportedly admitting to other car burglaries in Berwyn.
rico

United States

#9 Jun 23, 2008
Aztek wrote:
I don't need to read that garbage, I'm not stupid! I know how those people get there illegal income.
Go online and get your news from here. You'll like what they write. They are always blaming the white mayor for all the troubles in Cicero. Never the residents. Sounds like you! www.eldianews.com/
Aztek

United States

#10 Jun 29, 2008
If someone who wants to take control of a town, city, community and can't handle it, who's to blame? the idiot who can't take charge! All the idiots do is take and take and don't even share the wealth with me. Nothing is being done but corruption, the only person who took from the town but showed her work was Betty Loren Maltese! If a mayor allows the residents to do what they do then so be it!
jpth

United States

#11 Jul 2, 2008
great conversation, but no one picked up that author of this original post has nothing to offer. She should be banned from writing.
great north riverside is north of riverside and is cheaper then la grange western springs etc... there is a reason it is cheaper and you guys hit it on the head. IT the location, the crime etc.
rico

Chicago, IL

#12 Jul 2, 2008
jpth wrote:
great conversation, but no one picked up that author of this original post has nothing to offer. She should be banned from writing.
great north riverside is north of riverside and is cheaper then la grange western springs etc... there is a reason it is cheaper and you guys hit it on the head. IT the location, the crime etc.
The people too!
Aztek

United States

#13 Aug 10, 2008
jpth wrote:
yeah, the puertoricans, all criminals!
Speakin da trut

Chicago, IL

#14 Aug 11, 2008
It is cheaper NR and Berwyn than the othger suburbs named because the good schools allow for higher home prices. People want good schools in their neighborhood despite whether they have kids.
rico

Chicago, IL

#15 Aug 11, 2008
The Rev. Meeks wants all schools the same.
Aztek

Chicago, IL

#16 Aug 11, 2008
rico wrote:
The Rev. Meeks wants all schools the same.
What, all black?
Speakin da trut

Chicago, IL

#17 Aug 12, 2008
I spoke with the former super of Morton West school district last year and he admitted that district 201 gets the least amount of funding per student in the entire state! Where's our Reverend Meeks? Ha.
rico

Chicago, IL

#18 Aug 12, 2008
You'll have to wait for more section 8's to move in and the current kids to have kids.
Aztek

Woodridge, IL

#19 Aug 12, 2008
Reverend Meeks wants to put all of these low income black students in wealthy schools, I don't think that they are going to enjoy that!
rico

Chicago, IL

#20 Aug 12, 2008
How do you feel about VOUCHERS?
Where a section 8 family can put her kids in the private school your working your butt off to keep your kids away from thug life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Is The Story? 11 hr barking up 3
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 15 hr Kumbaya 10,590
Beyond 2018 Sun just another 14
Ex chief police of summit illinois Sun For The Record 4
Melrose Park Businesses: We will never spend mo... (Feb '12) Sat Lowest of them All 20
New Northlake chief Nissen is hated by his offi... (Nov '16) Jan 13 Psychology 15
Review: Coffey, Jeri DDS - Jeri Coffey DDS (Aug '08) Nov '16 Kathy Mahonet 4

Riverside Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Riverside Mortgages